Pros: values, great people, top notch clinical teams, great benefits and lots of opportunities
Cons: communication, too much and yet not enough
Its been nearly a year for me at Trumpet aka TBH and I have to say that almost a day doesn't go by where I don't stop and reflect on what it feels like to be part of an organization that brings about so much good for individuals and families as part of our everyday work life.
Is it always easy? NO, that would be a pretty naive thing to suppose...its long hours, hard work, emotional fatigue, tons of email, helping many people everyday with many things and often without enough recognition but it still feels good.
It's easy to get too focused on our own little slice of the pie and think how we are not getting everything we need but in the bigger scheme of things i realize we get more than most do. Corporate America can be a real drag...
1. We get to do good work
2. We get to collaborate, share our feelings openly and not suffer negative feedback when they are a reflection of our human imperfections...
3. We get to work with some of the highest caliber professionals in the industry!
4. We get great benefits from a small company...probably too good.
5. We are making a positive impact!
6. We get to be who we are...everyone brings something important!
I wish we were perfect as do many others but then it would be boring wouldn't it? Striving for perfection is part of the human struggle and its no different at work.
I love the people I work with (in a professional way of course) and I love what we do...I love that I think "we" too...that says a lot in my book.