Trustaff Employee Reviews

great travel nursing company
labor and delivery traveling nurse (Former Employee), currently dallas, TexasJuly 3, 2015
Pros: pto after every assignment
Cons: none
Trustaff is a great company to work for.They are honest and work very hard to place their nurses in just the right assignment. No matter where I want to go they always have an assignment that fits my needs. My recruiter is awesome.She hass always got me great assignments They now are my friends also. My paychecks have never been late. I cannot say enough good compliments about Trustaff. I have been traveling with them for about 8 years now. thank you Trustaff for always being there for me.
Thank you again Trustaff. All of you guys are GREAT. :)
Personalized Good Paying Assignments
Registered Nurse- ICSU, ICU, CCU, CSU (Current Employee), CaliforniaJune 22, 2015
Pros: Good Pay, Competent Staff
Cons: Healthcare Options/Prices
This company provides me with the most caring and professional recruiter that takes time to help me find an assignment that fits my wants and needs. The options are amazing and the customer service is impeccable. They work hard to get an assignment of your choice with the best pay. Very professional individuals. I would highly recommend that if you want an amazing paying job with people that have your best interest, go with Trustaff!!
provides excellent opportunities and guidance for nurses
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJune 18, 2015
recruiter provides excellent advice and guidance for travel nurses, especially those who are new to travel nursing. Brendan always advocates for his nurses and provides them with useful advice and guidance!
wonderful company
Travel Nurse (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 18, 2015
staff and management go above and beyond to accommodate travel staff in job assignments of their choice, assists in finding housing and available to help staff in any way possible.
It's Ok
Scheduler (Former Employee), Blue AshJune 11, 2015
Pros: Fast work
Cons: Not enough
Trustaff is a good place to work if they have opportunities for you. They don't have much in the way of office or accounting positions.
Better the second time around.
Traveling Nurse (Current Employee), Oxnard, CAJune 5, 2015
Pros: The recruiter is responsive.
Cons: Too many surprises that are a time and energy drain.
The assignment I am currently on has had multiple ups, downs and surprises - mostly due to the contracting facility. I am hoping that things improve the next time around. My first contract was cancelled before I started. The promised completion bonus came with contingencies that I was not told about when promised the bonus.
Excellent company
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee), Carmel, INApril 29, 2015
Excellent company
I am very satisfied with this company.
They are a leader in their industry.
Great management.
I recommend this company to others.
Kind and Supportive
Registered Nurse, Travel Nurse (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Trustaff has assisted me with every step of the traveling process. They have went well way and beyond their scope to make sure the needs of their travelers are met.
Trustaff is a great staffing company to work for
Contractor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 17, 2015
I enjoyed working with their client company. My account representative was very positive and communicated with me and their client company on a weekly basis.
Horrible place to work
Team Lead (VMS) (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: compensation
Cons: no decent training, unfriendly environment
Interviewed for a team lead position - job requirements and duties given at interview did not match duties/responsibilities once hired. Did not even get the chance to interview with payroll manager. Very unfriendly workplace. Training is nil but they expect you to somehow learn your job. Alot of very unhappy employees there who are looking for other employment.
Traveling Nurse (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSDecember 4, 2014
Great people, really work hard to find you the location you desire.
Excellent company responsive to my needs.
Psychologist (Current Employee), Fort Riley, KSDecember 1, 2014
Pros: hospital lunches inexpensive.
Cons: planning time off can be challenging, as schedules are set 2 months in advance.
As a Trustaff contract psychologist with the DoD, I have had the privilege to work with a knowledgeable and experienced multidisciplinary team in serving the soldiers of The Big Red One and their families. In addition to providing individual psychotherapy (30-35 hours per week) I have become familiar with IDES, the Army disability system. I have conducted Command Directed Evaluations to determine Fitness for Duty. Out leadership has been available for consultation; they are 100% professional and have not micromanaged at all. The biggest challenge is to be certain electronic records are thorough with all required elements and completed in a timely manner., This is the most rewarding and personally satisfying position I have had.
Best Travel Agency I've Ever Worked For
Travel RN (Former Employee), Alturas, CANovember 12, 2014
I have been with a lot of agencies, traveled for a long time, they were the absolute best. My recruiter was awesome and did whatever it took to meet my needs and make me happy. She got all of my certifications paid for (even if they weren't required for my job). They were friendly and reachable 24hrs a day. I wish they staffed more in my area now, I worked for them when I was out west, and if I ever decide to go back out there I will only go through them. I'm still in touch with my recruiter 3 years later as a friend.
Travel RN; take home pay is LOW!!
Travel/Contract RN (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: placement
Cons: net paycheck low. this company benefits off of you.
I agree 100% with the person who wrote the review right before mine - in regards to low pay/deductions for housing. I have traveled with a larger company before, and their 'free housing' was truly 'free'.

Trustaff deducts money EVERY WEEK back out of your check - they pay you a large stipend every week, so on paper it looks great, until you get your take home/net. I have $2200 a month deducted for housing costs!!! This is insane! This is the equivalent of a mortgage on a HUGE HOUSE!!!

I am leaving this company because when I calculated the numbers, I clear HALF of what I am used to, and have had multiple issues with payroll and housing on my first contract as well. I stuck around because my recruiter was awesome and always went to bat for me.....then one day out of the blue, I get a call from a random person saying he is my new recruiter because my original one left and took a new job.....she didn't even inform me.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!
Travel Tech (Former Employee), CaliforniaOctober 20, 2014
Cons: worst company i've ever worked for
I wanted to work as a traveler and decided to use this company I got my first assigment and I was excited and told all my friends I was off to California. they DO NOT pay for housing and transportation and their so call stipend was considered a loan and they took that back out if my check and also $500 a week for housing. I got to job all happy and excited and was there really early and thats when the complaints of do talk to this person and kiss this persons *** convo started. so I kepted on my game face. People asked was I new to Cali and where I stayed then all of a sudden I was talk of the Hospital, the one tech I worked with made my life a living heck she began harassing and complaining about me because she felt that I was there to take away her job, well she didn't stop there she started reading my interdepartmental mail, slandering my name and was looking for things to complain about until I lost the contract! Trustaff called me and said I must leave the hospital premises that day and that my housing had been canelled and was to only stay at the hotel that night and was up to me to pay for the rest of the week. Luckly I saved all my money and paid for my flight back to NY or else I would have been homeless in the Bay Area, I beg anyone who read this leave this company alone they are crooks after taken $540 out of my check for housing and won't reimburse my money back and only paid for one night. Oh did I mention I only worked for 3 weeks smh! I have never been treated this way from any employer I worked with. Save your license and/or certificate, you would be doing yourself a favor in the long run.
Pharmaceutical recruiting
pharmaceutical recruiting (Former Employee), cincinnati OhioOctober 9, 2014
Cons: micromanaging
management was horrible and no room for advancement. A very high turnover.
military contractor
RN Staff Nurse / Maternal Infant Unit (Former Employee), Naval Hospital LemooreSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: realistic regarding scheduling needs
Cons: navy shut down inpatient services; we all lost our jobs
As is typical, all contact with employer was by phone, e-mail, or fax. This employer however was very professional in the way they handled us.
The job site itself was highly satisfying, with opportunity to pursue improvements in patient care, serving our military personnel and their families.
Staffing services
Trustaff (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: tried to keep me with a job
Cons: wasn't alot of positions in my field
In between jobs when the economy was having problems. I work for this staffing company. They tried to keep work for me. They had a lot of problems with open assignments. It wasn't a lot of companies hiring at this time.
No room for advancement
Lead Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Blue Ash, OHAugust 12, 2014
No room for advancement- large turnover, many long hours of work, feelings of unworthiness
Taking care of the patient's
RN Travel Nurse Contact (Former Employee), Cincinnati OHIOMay 8, 2014
Taking care of the patient's. The days are busy. I have nothing else to say.