Trustaff Employee Reviews

Terrific Recruiter Jennifer Zenhusen
Travel Nurse, Labor and Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 26, 2017
Started my traveling career with Trustaff, very informative and took the time to explain all the ropes of traveling. Everyone was friendly and took my needs into consideration.
Pros
send you little treats in the mail and bonuses
Excellent Recruiter, Excellent Positions
Registered Nurse, Emergency and Intensive Care (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2017
Chuck Lodgson, Senior Recruiter could not be more helpful and
educated regarding travel nursing. Opportunities for advancement, extending at hospitals and returning to facilities you were employed at on contracts.
Pros
Large opportunity of travel nurse jobs.
Cons
Like most positons today, pricey health insurance with large deductibles.
Busy work environments/understaffed
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 1, 2017
From my experience, Trustaff was a fine company for whom to work but the assignment areas were horrible to travel nurses. All of my recruiters were friendly and helpful. One thing I do not care for is the high turn over rate of recruiters.
Pros
While working PRN or Travel Nurse, you have the freedom of choosing your own hours/shifts
Cons
working holidays/weekends
Very productive work environment
STATE TESTED NURSE AIDE (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 13, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Trustaff over the years. I've increased my knowledge as a Registered Nurse and have worked in several different settings. I absolutely love this company.
Friendly recruiters and management who are genuine
Registered Nurse- Telemetry/Step (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 31, 2017
TruStaff agency is a great staffing agency to work with. Out of all the ones I have been in contact with, I believe that Trustaff is the most transparent and friendly company to work with
stressfull
travel RN (Current Employee) –  OklahomaMay 24, 2017
Big company that has moved beyond the personal care needed for professionals working far from home. Compensation was adequate but recruiter was slow to follow up on renewal of contracts and setting up new opportunities when renewal of contracts did come thru.
Fun culture - compensation structure is questionable
Contract Travel Nurse Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2017
Fun culture, TV area with ping pong, corn-hole tournament and younger employees. Hard to advance, left b/c there was no commission payout explanation and no way to track actual compensation.
fun and exciting
traveling sterile processing tech (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 18, 2017
fun and exciting experience .it was fun to travel around and meet new people and see the different ways that hospitals do things different in other states. but i didnt like how they we very pushy on where you were going on your next location .
Rip off, very untrust worthy, very shady
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2017
I applied for a RN travel position in San Francisco for an outpt infusion and was very eager to go because I was highly skilled in infusion, underpaid, under appreciated at a private practice. I was the only clinical RN who did everything from ordering drugs, phone triage, mixing and admistering it. Anything and everything else too. The shady, (worst than a used car sales man) recruiter knew I was very eager since there was no other outpt., infusion traveling position at that time. He played a little game with me and asked me how much I was currently making. He never answered my questions. Since I was so interested and exited about that position, he used my weakness to his advantage and came up with a lie....telling me that the client don't want to pay for travel or housing stipend. The pay is now a flat rate as, even lower than if you were a local RN in San Francisco. This lying shady jerk was only out to make money for himself and to RIP you off. Glad I wasn't deceived. His lying and tricks were so horrible that I would never talk to another recruiter from TRUSTAFF AND WILL NEVER WORK FOR THEM. STAY AWAY AND FAR FROM THESE NASTY LIARS !!!
Pros
A great agency to work for
EEG Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 29, 2017
They have been very helpful in all aspects. They do not handle my housing but I come out better cuz they give a great stipend. I rather handle all of my own housing and travel so I will not have to depend on someone else. I have had other travelers from other agencies working here and I hear of all their problems with their agency. No problems here. Other travelers ask me what I make and I tell them and all they say is "oh, that's alot"
Pros
Great service
Cons
Healthcare spendy
Trustaff was a simple job
Book grader (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2017
Although the winters are cold and the summers are hot. It's an easy eight and a half hour day job. It was only temporary so it was a good job if you ever need extra money
Awesome recruitment agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 9, 2017
This recruiting agency was the best ive ever worked for or heard of others working for. I was able to find work at all times that fit my extensive criteria list.
Pros
Flexibility
Company experience as a traveler
Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 22, 2017
This company has no regard for their travel contractors, the housing is non-existent, they give you expensive apartments, BUT, only after you have had a 13 week assignment. UNBELIEVEABLE. So hotel stay is the only choice you have. The requiters are insensitive to the needs of the travelers , as long as you are working on their behalf thast all that matters. I have worked for other companies before initial housing ,rental care , air fare..... all were taken care of, but these people want you to do all of their work for them. My advice,seriously pass them on, it not worth the check.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
housing comes out of your check
Travel Nurse Agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2017
Trustaff was a good travel agency to work for. I worked at different hospitals up under trustaff agency. I learned how to work at different hospitals and enjoyed caring for different patients.
Pros
Meeting new staff
Cons
Learning new charting systems
Sticker Removal (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2017
A typical day at Trustaff is from 7:30-4:00. They would have about 7-10 people would be scanning the DVD's in and 1-3 people would be cleaning the DVD's and removing the old center stickers and apply new stickers. I loved working there, but sadly they laid me off due to lack of work coming in. The hardest part was standing for 2 hours then going to break, then standing for another 2 hours and going to lunch.
Pros
taco truck came for lunch everyday
Great company to work for
RN Staff Nurse ICU (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJanuary 12, 2017
Yasmeen has been a pleasure to work with. Trustaff is fast, efficient, and accommodating. Most work days were very busy but manageable. The hospital I was assigned to just hired new management. Co-workers were easy to get along with.
Awesome Company
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2016
Trustaff is an awesome company for travel nurses. The pay I noticed was higher then most other agencies. The benefits are great more like if you was a regular staff employee. Only thing is that the insurance is expensive but you get great coverage. You accumulate PTO. Recruiters that care and work for you.
Nice agency
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 26, 2016
I like working through this company as a STNA. They keep me busy and they work with my varying schedule. The compensation is good for an agency. They send you out on the shifts that you want to pick up and you do not have to just choose one.
A friendly and versatile work environment
Nurse LPN (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHSeptember 21, 2016
A versatile work environment that allows job flexibility. A typical day involves working 8-12 hours and requires bending, lifting, standing, and walking. One must be able to maintain leading a group of employees, provide care, and monitor for medical emergencies and overall client safety. The ability of the nurse to manage other employees, client load, and time management. The employees of each establishment continues to change and as a clinician you also must be flexible. The hardest part about this job is effective time management. The most enjoyable part of the job are the residents.
Pros
Offers of free lunch on occasion
Cons
The ability to learn each facility on a daily basis
Good firm to work for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 17, 2016
Great management & good salary. Seem.s to be a good firm to work for. Great manager to work with as Brenda Herzner was a great coordinator.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
No continuous work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trustaff. Our community is ready to answer.