Trustaff Employee Reviews

Good firm to work for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 17, 2016
Great management & good salary. Seem.s to be a good firm to work for. Great manager to work with as Brenda Herzner was a great coordinator.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
No continuous work
A great culture and learning envrionment
Engineering Account Manager / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJuly 14, 2016
Trustaff provides the tools for people to grow in learn how to become or be effective with a full desk environment. They often provide employee's with reconition and seek to promote team environments.
Pros
Often gives away gifts of value to employee's
highly motivated individuals only
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 27, 2016
This is a highly competitive and fast paced sales position. Those who enjoy this type of high energy sales environment will excel! There are a thousands of jobs available for recruiters to fill.
Pros
opportunity abounds
Cons
Health insurance, ever changing procedures
Great Agency to work for
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 18, 2016
I was nervous to start traveling but my recruiter Emily with Trustaff has been wonderful. She got me my first assignment very quickly with the start date that I wanted. She made sure I had all my orientation info well in advance. When I showed up to orientation there were nurses from other agencies who didn't know where they had to meet or even what color scrubs were required yet. My paycheck has always been accurate and gone in on time even once when I turned in my Timesheets late by accident. Now that my first assignment is wrapping up I don't feel any pressure to extend my contract from Emily. She is more than happy to help me find one in a different area that I want. Everyone that I've spoken to in the office has been super helpful and quick to get back to me about any issues that come up.
Pros
Great pay, helpful staff, many options for assignments
Excellent Placement & Caring Tea
RN (Current Employee) –  In the Field, Travel NurseMay 18, 2016
As a 13+ year travel nurse, I am pleased to have found a place where they not only care about the job and the money, but about me as well. I travel the US with my husband in an RV full time, going from assignment to assignment. Trustaff makes sure that both me AND my spouse are happy with the assignment, including him in discussions and calls to make sure all is good. A caring attitude, along with excellent placements and happy staff make Trustaff a great match for us!
Pros
Friendly
Cons
none?
Good travel company
Operating Room traveler (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 17, 2016
I have been a traveler for the operating room for about 5 years now and finally found Trustaff. My recruiter is straight to the point and everything promised to me has been followed through by him. I handle my own housing currently, so I cannot speak about that. But everything has been a smooth transition with them and even the quoted amount I'd be paid weekly had been true.
Pros
Smooth transition from previous company
very busy
packer (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 8, 2016
i would either open boxes of return books and sort them in to bins for 10 hours or i would take the bins and grade each book by the way their condition for 10 hours. my coworkers were very friendly . i learned that there is a huge process in the delivery part of mail. my most enjoyable part was exceeding my quota for the day.
Pros
2 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute breaks
Cons
out of state
repetitive work
Team Leader- Industrial Sorting Services (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHFebruary 12, 2016
very repetitive work, very clean work environment, often called you on your days off to come into work. job got very boring in time,
Great recruiter, very friendly and helpful
RN (Current Employee) –  St. Thomas Hospital WestOctober 21, 2015
I have enjoyed be a Trustaff employee. I have stayed at the same location and have received bonuses each time I renew a contract. I would work for them again in the future but at this time am in need of full-time permanent job placement.
First assignment & last assignment with Trustaff
Surgical tech (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 9, 2015
This is my first traveling assignment so I was really excited about this opportunity. My recruiter did help me if I had any questions about my contract or anything. BUT they said that my housing was paid for before I left & even said it on their website in the F&Q section. Of course it's not there anymore. But now I'm in a bad area of town, the housekeepers don't clean like they say they are, & they take $500 out of my check EVERY FRIDAY for this hotel! Very upset & disappointed with this company. As soon as my contract is up I already have another company lined up. If your reading this especially if this is your first assignment also: go with another company! It's not worth 3 months of living in these conditions & in the end paying $5,000 & them profiting off of you. Worst first travel experience of my life!
Pros
Average pay
Cons
Liars

Want to know more about Trustaff?

Ask a question
This place Has No Clue
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioSeptember 15, 2015
There are NO processes in place for anything that they do there. The recruiters hate their jobs, and most of all the management staff their is just collecting a paycheck. They will not help you with anything if it requires taking their time out of their busy day looking at gambling websites or Facebook stalking people that send in resumes. The pay is garbage, you can work for McDonalds and make more money. If you want to be micromanaged you should work here because they are perfect at that.
Pros
Ping Pong Table
Cons
Horriable Pay
Productive place of work
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 29, 2015
Great place with supportive management. Are very attentive to clients need and wants. I would suggest this company to anyone without hesitation.
Amazing opportunity to travel the US
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 3, 2015
I have had an amazing experience with Trustaff! They worked well with me to make my assignments enjoyable and I have been able to enjoy traveling the southern US. My recruiter was the best and he will go out of his way to take care of his nurses.
Pros
good pay and ability to travel
Cons
away from family for extended periods of time
great travel nursing company
labor and delivery traveling nurse (Former Employee) –  currently dallas, TexasJuly 3, 2015
Trustaff is a great company to work for.They are honest and work very hard to place their nurses in just the right assignment. No matter where I want to go they always have an assignment that fits my needs. My recruiter is awesome.She hass always got me great assignments They now are my friends also. My paychecks have never been late. I cannot say enough good compliments about Trustaff. I have been traveling with them for about 8 years now. thank you Trustaff for always being there for me.
Thank you again Trustaff. All of you guys are GREAT. :)
Pros
pto after every assignment
Personalized Good Paying Assignments
Registered Nurse- ICSU, ICU, CCU, CSU (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 22, 2015
This company provides me with the most caring and professional recruiter that takes time to help me find an assignment that fits my wants and needs. The options are amazing and the customer service is impeccable. They work hard to get an assignment of your choice with the best pay. Very professional individuals. I would highly recommend that if you want an amazing paying job with people that have your best interest, go with Trustaff!!
Pros
Good Pay, Competent Staff
Cons
Healthcare Options/Prices
provides excellent opportunities and guidance for nurses
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 18, 2015
recruiter provides excellent advice and guidance for travel nurses, especially those who are new to travel nursing. Brendan always advocates for his nurses and provides them with useful advice and guidance!
wonderful company
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 18, 2015
staff and management go above and beyond to accommodate travel staff in job assignments of their choice, assists in finding housing and available to help staff in any way possible.
It's Ok
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Blue AshJune 11, 2015
Trustaff is a good place to work if they have opportunities for you. They don't have much in the way of office or accounting positions.
Pros
Fast work
Cons
Not enough
Better the second time around.
Traveling Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 5, 2015
The assignment I am currently on has had multiple ups, downs and surprises - mostly due to the contracting facility. I am hoping that things improve the next time around. My first contract was cancelled before I started. The promised completion bonus came with contingencies that I was not told about when promised the bonus.
Pros
The recruiter is responsive.
Cons
Too many surprises that are a time and energy drain.
Excellent company
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 29, 2015
Excellent company
I am very satisfied with this company.
They are a leader in their industry.
Great management.
I recommend this company to others.