The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for new client acquisition, managing the sales team, and developing the sales process.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual quota attainment
- Generates and qualifies leads
- Prepares sales action plans and schedules
- Plans and conducts direct marketing activities
- Develops and delivers presentations to prospective clients
- Makes sales calls to targeted prospects
- Develops sales proposals
- Negotiates and closes new client sales including contracts, pricing, terms and conditions
- Maintains sales activity records in CRM
- Deliver an accurate forecast for multiple products and services on a monthly basis
- Monitors competitors, market conditions and product development
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of demonstrated success in business to business sales. A Bachelor's degree and prior background in drug testing or talent acquisition sales experience is required.
- Must be able to build rapport, uncover needs, build a business case, identify options, prioritize stakeholder needs and close sales
- Ability to effectively overcome objections and communicate value over price
- Demonstrate strong communication skills over the phone, in writing as well as in formal presentations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 to 15 years of Business-to-Business services sales experience
- Sales Manager background
- Experience selling background verifications
- History of selling to Human Resource leaders a plus
- Business contacts to make an immediate sales impact
- Excellent prospecting, negotiating, and relationship-building skills.
- Trained and practiced in the art of consultative, needs-benefits selling
- CRM experience
What's In It For You?
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization!
- Competitive Executive Compensation
- 401K with Employer Match
- PPO Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trusted Employees, a subsidiary of the privately held multi-million dollar Albin Acquisition Corporation, provides a range of screening...