Trusted Nurse Staffing

Trusted Nurse Staffing Employee Reviews

Too little work
Humana Care Manager Program (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 12, 2014
Not enough work in my area...simply over saturated with nurses and recruiters offering anyone with an RN's license a position.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not enough work
Much personalized care for their Nurses. Trusted knows you by name and not your job!
Travel RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 22, 2013
I had a pleasurable, awesome experience working for this agency. GREAT HOSPITALS and they really do care. Would sign up again for another assignment in a NY minute
Pros
everything
Cons
no mileage
Friendly and Professional Employer
Registered Professional Nurse (Current Employee) –  Employed in Rockford, IL on a 6 month contractNovember 21, 2013
I am currently a Travel Nurse for this company and they are very friendly and create a positive employment experience. I really enjoy working for them and they work hard to ensure I have a positive contractual employment experience.

Pay is excellent

Office staff is very friendly and professional.
Pros
great pay
Cons
n/a
very flexible with supportive management
Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Richlands, VANovember 21, 2013
I enjoy working with Trusted Nurse Staffing. The management with Trusted Nurse Staffing is very supportive and helpful and are happy to help in any way possible. My work schedule is very flexible I am able to create my own schedule to suit my needs. I have the freedom to work on my own and when I am available to do so, I even choose if I want to work full time or part time. I get to travel to homes of the chronically ill and am able to provide them with monitoring, education, and resources to help them have a better quality of life. My patients are wonderful and I have created very close relationships with them. I love my job and all of its aspects.

4.4