Trusted Nurse Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Positive professional Sales environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 16, 2017
A collaborative effort to meet our objective. Teamwork promoted, Camaraderie abounds. Casual workplace environment , Excellent managerial interaction.
Read carefully
Nurse (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 13, 2017
This company is a disgrace.........Nurses be warned.

Worked on contract for them a year, and they would not pay me my completion bonus.

All I have to say is it is a bunch of sorry individuals who would take advantage of a single mother who has a special needs child.
Pros
Cons
Wont pay you the way they should.
Review
RN Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 8, 2017
Trusted Nurse Staffing is a good company to work for. I had an awesome recruiter who worked very hard at obtaining assignments as well as increase in pay.
Pros
good recruiters
Cons
poor support with issues with assignments
Too little work
Humana Care Manager Program (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 12, 2014
Not enough work in my area...simply over saturated with nurses and recruiters offering anyone with an RN's license a position.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not enough work
Unsurpassed Employee Support
Humana/Senior Bridge Nurse Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2013
I cannot speak highly enough of the team at Trusted Nurse Staffing. They have always been very helpful, compassionate, and extremely supportive to me. I can honestly say it has been the best company I have ever worked for. The pay is excellent and the scheduling is very flexible so needless to say it is a win win situation. I truly feel valued by Trusted Nurse Staffing as a person, not just a job title. It is always comforting to know that if an issue ever arises, it is handled immediately and professionally.
Pros
Excellent pay & flexible scheduling
Cons
N/a
Much personalized care for their Nurses. Trusted knows you by name and not your job!
Travel RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 22, 2013
I had a pleasurable, awesome experience working for this agency. GREAT HOSPITALS and they really do care. Would sign up again for another assignment in a NY minute
Pros
everything
Cons
no mileage
Friendly and Professional Employer
Registered Professional Nurse (Current Employee) –  Employed in Rockford, IL on a 6 month contractNovember 21, 2013
I am currently a Travel Nurse for this company and they are very friendly and create a positive employment experience. I really enjoy working for them and they work hard to ensure I have a positive contractual employment experience.

Pay is excellent

Office staff is very friendly and professional.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
n/a
very flexible with supportive management
Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Richlands, VANovember 21, 2013
I enjoy working with Trusted Nurse Staffing. The management with Trusted Nurse Staffing is very supportive and helpful and are happy to help in any way possible. My work schedule is very flexible I am able to create my own schedule to suit my needs. I have the freedom to work on my own and when I am available to do so, I even choose if I want to work full time or part time. I get to travel to homes of the chronically ill and am able to provide them with monitoring, education, and resources to help them have a better quality of life. My patients are wonderful and I have created very close relationships with them. I love my job and all of its aspects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trusted Nurse Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Trusted Nurse Staffing Reviews by Location