The .NET Development Manager will lead the development team to enhance our customer applications, web services, MS SQL database and administrative applications. Must be a strong leader with broad development knowledge.
- Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to Junior Application Developers
- Capable of directing and coordinating activities of the .NET Development team
- Capable of working with Product and Operational Managers to define technical requirements and prioritize development efforts
- Who understands and can manage multiple standard SDLC (software development life cycles) for various application enhancements and system integrations
- Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, including:
o Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
o Planning, assigning, and directing work of team
o Appraising and formally evaluating performance
o Rewarding and disciplining employees as needed
o Addressing all complaints and resolving problems
o Managing remote employees
This position requires the candidate to meet with customers and deliver technical solutions to sales and executive teams.
- C# 3.0 and 3.5, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005/2008, IIS, Content Versioning, Mono on Linux.
- Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008.
- Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
Indeed - 14 months ago