Trustmark National Bank

Trustmark National Bank Employee Reviews

Great Company
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Destin, FLAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: No comment
Great folks, great bank. I enjoy working with the wonderful people at Trustmark Bank. They are a great team and really seem to care about one another and more importantly about their customers.
very analytical, enjoy co-workers,
Bankruptcy Analyst (Former Employee), special assets Brandon, MSJuly 24, 2015
Pros: good team atmosphere among co-workers
Cons: tense atmosphere with management
Good place to work, good co-workers, good team atmosphere. Tense immediate management due to perfectionism, I learned how to handle electronic filings with the courts, I typically processed bankruptcy notices on a daily basis, interacted with several departments in doing this. That is the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Place to Work. I enjoyed working for the bank.
Supervisor Loan Operations (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 17, 2015
Pros: stable job with advancement potential
Cons: The attitudes of my fellow co-workers.
I worked from 8:00-5:00.
I started out working for Trustmark National Bank as a normal employee in the Loan Processing department. Within 2 months I was made supervisor over the the release of collateral area when the loans made against a title or bond was being held by the bank. During the time I worked as supervisor I got to work on all of the back log files from the bank. I gathered a list of all loans that were paid off but the collateral had not been released. I researched through different loans to see if it shared the same collateral. While doing this I was contacting the loan officers who had made the original loan to see it they were holding a file with a loan made where the customer asked to use the same collateral.
I also learned a lot about managing the work of other people and helping them when asked. I also had to bring to their attention errors that they had made before the collateral was released.
I left that job because I wanted to pursue my dream of owning my own music store.
Productive workplace
Commercial Loan Assistant (Current Employee), Opelika ALJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work includes providing excellent customer service. I have learned how to provide this level of customer service, and perform due diligence in all aspects of the job.
Very Productive
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 10, 2015
Pros: every mon and wed lunch was provided due to ot
Cons: short breaks
Very friendly orientated very professional as well as family orientated everything is hands on..fast paced enviorment with handleing all cust service calls.
Great Organization to Grow With!
Loan Delivery Specialist (Current Employee), Pearl, MSJuly 3, 2015
The culture in this organization is outstanding. It is a great place to work for and grow in if you are a hard worker. The organization is committed to assisting their employees to professionally grow by providing coaching and training.
Great experience and opportunities
Head Teller (Current Employee), Panama City, FLJune 16, 2015
Pros: trainings
Cons: staffing
This company offers great benefits and opportunity to grow. Working here has provided me with trainings and knowledge I may not have had elsewhere. They invest in their employees.
Fun and great place to work
Item Capture Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, MSApril 19, 2015
A typical day at work was making sure the work flow was productive. I learned that procedure is necessary. Management was great and helpful. My co-workers were the best. The hardest part of the job was making sure the packages arrived on time.
stressful, high paced work environment
Reconcilement Specialist (Current Employee), Jackson, MSApril 17, 2015
Pros: pay, insurance
Cons: stress, short breaks
The pay is great, but the stress is greater! The demand to meet daily goals that you do not have a control on can be a mental and emotional burden.
Excellent Employer
Loan CIS/Data Control Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great learning Experience for life
Cons: Best job ever
Very professional ,team spirited,hated to miss work so enjoyable,management was superb.The management was so organized, everyone worked together to reach the company's goal.The workflow would be very overwhelmimg, management had a way to relieve all stress involved.

I have worked 40 years in banking and I've never seen a company operate like Trustmark t National Bank .All of the day was enjoyable even though we worked very hard. I learned so much more about banking on a different level. I would love to work for Trustmark again, but it is out of my area.

I
Great Career Choice
Head Teller (Current Employee), Destin flApril 13, 2015
Pros: Comfort Zone
Cons: I'm to comfortable, looking for a challenge
A typical day at work consists of handling large transactions, customer service and problem solving (customer, employee). Working for this company has shown me that it is possible to go to work and love to be there.

The company as a whole has genuinely compassionate and loving people. From upper management, down everyone is a good asset, that contributes to the team.
good
Teller (Former Employee), Columbus MsApril 9, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: upper management
The company has great benefits. I loved my coworkers and customers.Upper management was not very supportive and didnt guide you to help you improve.
Excellent Job Environment
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, MSApril 7, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Great company to work for, friendly and well organized. A very dependable bank if you are looking for a please to invest your money.
Wonderful experience
Teller (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLMarch 19, 2015
We were a small community bank that Trustmark purchased. The company was really understanding of the difficulties of change, and did everything they could to keep our customers happy.
Ok company to work for.
Support Rep (Current Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 19, 2015
Pros: work environment and peers
Cons: management, advancement & compensation
Overall, it's a good company to work for. The footprint is growing and the company is profitable. I dislike the management style and compensation but, nonetheless, a good company. I enjoyed my work environment.
Productive yet not satisfying
Teller (Former Employee), Tylertown, MSFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: short breaks and not a close unit
I learned alot but did not like the job had some co-workers who were extremely rude and disrespectful; also my supervisor did not like me.
Great Company
Real Estate Associate (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 27, 2015
Pleasant environment, very professional atmosphere. Ok benefits, with all federal holidays off.
Productive Day in the Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jackson, Ms.January 21, 2015
Pros: holidays, vacations, the gratitude
Cons: short breaks
A typical day as a Trustmark National Bank Contact Center Representative would start with a cup of coffee and off to the phone I go. We assist with checking, savings accounts, CD's, IRA's, Loans etc. What I am proud to say I've learned plenty in the banking industry as a whole. I enjoy my co-workers, with all honesty they help the day go smoothly.
The hardest part of my job or shall I say the most challenging part is being able to calmly assist each irate customer we may encounter, but we have been trained with the ability to deal with each behavior that is put before us.
The most enjoyable part is sharing the knowlege of banking with customers as well as co-workers
Productive but fun workplace.
Teller II (Former Employee), Santa Rosa Beach, FLDecember 26, 2014
A typical day would consist of doing different types of transactions. We would start the day off doing the night deposits from the night or weekend before. Throughout the day we would have customers come in to do their transactions or just to ask questions. Working in the drive thru, I would occasionally have to help the ladies working in the lobby when they got to busy or vice versa. At the end of each day we would balance our drawers.

I learned how to really be patient working here as well as using little information the customers would have to try and help answer their questions or help them work out a problem they may have had with their accounts.

Our manager liked to give us a lot of freedom to do our work but would help us if we ever had a problem. She occasionally gave us some other work to do when we had down time.

All of my co-workers got along really well. We were always laughing and we were all more than willing to help each other out when we needed it. This helped keep the stress down on the job a lot on the job.

The hardest part of my job for me was learning to slow down. I came from a job that was much busier than this one so I was used to always working fast so it was hard for me to take the job a little slower.

The most enjoyable part of my job would definitely be all the relationships I made with my co-workers as well as many of the customers. This made the job much more enjoyable and relaxing. It was always nice to hear when something good happened in one of customers lives and felt good knowing they trusted me enough to tell me.
An atmosphere of discontent was displayed.
Accounts Specialist II (Former Employee), Jackson, MSDecember 18, 2014
Minimal presence of teamwork. A typical day at work was the non-conformity to change.
Headquarters