Trustmark National Bank

Trustmark National Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Good place to get your start
Statement Rendering Lend Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 24, 2016
If you wish to get into banking, this is a good place to work and learn and maybe move up the letter. You don't have people looking over your shoulder and you are trusted to do the work.
Pros
Not too stressful and there are some freedoms
Cons
Pay is low then most other bannks in the area
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSJanuary 18, 2016
i loved working with the public helping solve problems. i loved having co workers that you can get along with. i was able to get along with customer s and hrs
benefits
Cons
having to meet quota
Just an average job.
Retail Support Teller (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLJanuary 13, 2016
I thought this could be a forever career... There is no room for advancement. Some positions have been filled for years even when the person in that position wants to move up.
very analytical, enjoy co-workers,
Bankruptcy Analyst (Former Employee) –  special assets Brandon, MSJuly 24, 2015
Good place to work, good co-workers, good team atmosphere. Tense immediate management due to perfectionism, I learned how to handle electronic filings with the courts, I typically processed bankruptcy notices on a daily basis, interacted with several departments in doing this. That is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
good team atmosphere among co-workers
Cons
tense atmosphere with management
n/a
financial services representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 19, 2015
Its a great experience working for trustmark national bank overall. I have had a wonderful experience over the 7 years I have been employed with the company
Good company
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSOctober 30, 2015
A typical bank environment where you perform transactions for customers. Transactions can include making deposits, cashing checks, and balancing cash drawers and ATM machine.
Great place to work - New technologies
MIS Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 1, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Most coworkers have worked there for 20 plus years, so they're doing something right.
Professional place to work. Friendly environment for customers and workers
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wesson, Ms 39191August 12, 2015
All around good place to work. Very good company that's competitive in the job force. Offers products and services that helps the community as a whole with the finances needed in today's society.
Overall
Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 5, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Great Company
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLAugust 11, 2015
Great folks, great bank. I enjoy working with the wonderful people at Trustmark Bank. They are a great team and really seem to care about one another and more importantly about their customers.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No comment
Great Organization to Grow With!
Loan Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSJuly 3, 2015
The culture in this organization is outstanding. It is a great place to work for and grow in if you are a hard worker. The organization is committed to assisting their employees to professionally grow by providing coaching and training.
good bank
Mortgage Collector (Former Employee) –  brandon mississippiSeptember 17, 2015
Good bank to work for,left only to go after computer tech job! Great learning experience for handling collections for FNMA and Freddie mac.
Excellent Employer
Loan CIS/Data Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 14, 2015
Very professional ,team spirited,hated to miss work so enjoyable,management was superb.The management was so organized, everyone worked together to reach the company's goal.The workflow would be very overwhelmimg, management had a way to relieve all stress involved.

I have worked 40 years in banking and I've never seen a company operate like Trustmark t National Bank .All of the day was enjoyable even though we worked very hard. I learned so much more about banking on a different level. I would love to work for Trustmark again, but it is out of my area.

I
Pros
Great learning Experience for life
Cons
Best job ever
Great Career Choice
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Destin flApril 13, 2015
A typical day at work consists of handling large transactions, customer service and problem solving (customer, employee). Working for this company has shown me that it is possible to go to work and love to be there.

The company as a whole has genuinely compassionate and loving people. From upper management, down everyone is a good asset, that contributes to the team.
Pros
Comfort Zone
Cons
I'm to comfortable, looking for a challenge
Very Productive
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 10, 2015
Very friendly orientated very professional as well as family orientated everything is hands on..fast paced enviorment with handleing all cust service calls.
Pros
every mon and wed lunch was provided due to ot
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace
Commercial Loan Assistant (Current Employee) –  Opelika ALJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work includes providing excellent customer service. I have learned how to provide this level of customer service, and perform due diligence in all aspects of the job.
Great experience and opportunities
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 16, 2015
This company offers great benefits and opportunity to grow. Working here has provided me with trainings and knowledge I may not have had elsewhere. They invest in their employees.
Pros
trainings
Cons
staffing
Productive Day in the Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jackson, Ms.January 21, 2015
A typical day as a Trustmark National Bank Contact Center Representative would start with a cup of coffee and off to the phone I go. We assist with checking, savings accounts, CD's, IRA's, Loans etc. What I am proud to say I've learned plenty in the banking industry as a whole. I enjoy my co-workers, with all honesty they help the day go smoothly.
The hardest part of my job or shall I say the most challenging part is being able to calmly assist each irate customer we may encounter, but we have been trained with the ability to deal with each behavior that is put before us.
The most enjoyable part is sharing the knowlege of banking with customers as well as co-workers
Pros
holidays, vacations, the gratitude
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to Work. I enjoyed working for the bank.
Supervisor Loan Operations (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 17, 2015
I worked from 8:00-5:00.
I started out working for Trustmark National Bank as a normal employee in the Loan Processing department. Within 2 months I was made supervisor over the the release of collateral area when the loans made against a title or bond was being held by the bank. During the time I worked as supervisor I got to work on all of the back log files from the bank. I gathered a list of all loans that were paid off but the collateral had not been released. I researched through different loans to see if it shared the same collateral. While doing this I was contacting the loan officers who had made the original loan to see it they were holding a file with a loan made where the customer asked to use the same collateral.
I also learned a lot about managing the work of other people and helping them when asked. I also had to bring to their attention errors that they had made before the collateral was released.
I left that job because I wanted to pursue my dream of owning my own music store.
Pros
stable job with advancement potential
Cons
The attitudes of my fellow co-workers.
Fun and great place to work
Item Capture Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 19, 2015
A typical day at work was making sure the work flow was productive. I learned that procedure is necessary. Management was great and helpful. My co-workers were the best. The hardest part of the job was making sure the packages arrived on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trustmark National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Trustmark National Bank Reviews by Location