Trustmark National Bank

Trustmark National Bank Employee Reviews

Great experience and opportunities
Head Teller (Current Employee), Panama City, FLJune 16, 2015
Pros: trainings
Cons: staffing
This company offers great benefits and opportunity to grow. Working here has provided me with trainings and knowledge I may not have had elsewhere. They invest in their employees.
Fun and great place to work
Item Capture Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, MSApril 19, 2015
A typical day at work was making sure the work flow was productive. I learned that procedure is necessary. Management was great and helpful. My co-workers were the best. The hardest part of the job was making sure the packages arrived on time.
stressful, high paced work environment
Reconcilement Specialist (Current Employee), Jackson, MSApril 17, 2015
Pros: pay, insurance
Cons: stress, short breaks
The pay is great, but the stress is greater! The demand to meet daily goals that you do not have a control on can be a mental and emotional burden.
Excellent Employer
Loan CIS/Data Control Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great learning Experience for life
Cons: Best job ever
Very professional ,team spirited,hated to miss work so enjoyable,management was superb.The management was so organized, everyone worked together to reach the company's goal.The workflow would be very overwhelmimg, management had a way to relieve all stress involved.

I have worked 40 years in banking and I've never seen a company operate like Trustmark t National Bank .All of the day was enjoyable even though we worked very hard. I learned so much more about banking on a different level. I would love to work for Trustmark again, but it is out of my area.

I
Great Career Choice
Head Teller (Current Employee), Destin flApril 13, 2015
Pros: Comfort Zone
Cons: I'm to comfortable, looking for a challenge
A typical day at work consists of handling large transactions, customer service and problem solving (customer, employee). Working for this company has shown me that it is possible to go to work and love to be there.

The company as a whole has genuinely compassionate and loving people. From upper management, down everyone is a good asset, that contributes to the team.
good
Teller (Former Employee), Columbus MsApril 9, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: upper management
The company has great benefits. I loved my coworkers and customers.Upper management was not very supportive and didnt guide you to help you improve.
Excellent Job Environment
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, MSApril 7, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Great company to work for, friendly and well organized. A very dependable bank if you are looking for a please to invest your money.
Wonderful experience
Teller (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLMarch 19, 2015
We were a small community bank that Trustmark purchased. The company was really understanding of the difficulties of change, and did everything they could to keep our customers happy.
Ok company to work for.
Support Rep (Current Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 19, 2015
Pros: work environment and peers
Cons: management, advancement & compensation
Overall, it's a good company to work for. The footprint is growing and the company is profitable. I dislike the management style and compensation but, nonetheless, a good company. I enjoyed my work environment.
Productive yet not satisfying
Teller (Former Employee), Tylertown, MSFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: short breaks and not a close unit
I learned alot but did not like the job had some co-workers who were extremely rude and disrespectful; also my supervisor did not like me.
Great Company
Real Estate Associate (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 27, 2015
Pleasant environment, very professional atmosphere. Ok benefits, with all federal holidays off.
Productive Day in the Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jackson, Ms.January 21, 2015
Pros: holidays, vacations, the gratitude
Cons: short breaks
A typical day as a Trustmark National Bank Contact Center Representative would start with a cup of coffee and off to the phone I go. We assist with checking, savings accounts, CD's, IRA's, Loans etc. What I am proud to say I've learned plenty in the banking industry as a whole. I enjoy my co-workers, with all honesty they help the day go smoothly.
The hardest part of my job or shall I say the most challenging part is being able to calmly assist each irate customer we may encounter, but we have been trained with the ability to deal with each behavior that is put before us.
The most enjoyable part is sharing the knowlege of banking with customers as well as co-workers
Productive but fun workplace.
Teller II (Former Employee), Santa Rosa Beach, FLDecember 26, 2014
A typical day would consist of doing different types of transactions. We would start the day off doing the night deposits from the night or weekend before. Throughout the day we would have customers come in to do their transactions or just to ask questions. Working in the drive thru, I would occasionally have to help the ladies working in the lobby when they got to busy or vice versa. At the end of each day we would balance our drawers.

I learned how to really be patient working here as well as using little information the customers would have to try and help answer their questions or help them work out a problem they may have had with their accounts.

Our manager liked to give us a lot of freedom to do our work but would help us if we ever had a problem. She occasionally gave us some other work to do when we had down time.

All of my co-workers got along really well. We were always laughing and we were all more than willing to help each other out when we needed it. This helped keep the stress down on the job a lot on the job.

The hardest part of my job for me was learning to slow down. I came from a job that was much busier than this one so I was used to always working fast so it was hard for me to take the job a little slower.

The most enjoyable part of my job would definitely be all the relationships I made with my co-workers as well as many of the customers. This made the job much more enjoyable and relaxing. It was always nice to hear when something good happened in one of customers lives and felt good knowing they trusted me enough to tell me.
An atmosphere of discontent was displayed.
Accounts Specialist II (Former Employee), Jackson, MSDecember 18, 2014
Minimal presence of teamwork. A typical day at work was the non-conformity to change.
A good company
Adjustment Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSNovember 5, 2014
Overall a good company to work for co workers great a steady work load
customer service oriented workplace
FSR/Teller III (Current Employee), Jackson, MSOctober 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: staffing
Trustmark is a great place to work. Hours of operation range from 8:00am to 6:00pm depending on the location.
Productive Workplace
TELLER II (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 20, 2014
Must be able to multi-task. Deposits, cash-handling, cross-selling products
Trustmark National Bank
Paid Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Pearl, MSJuly 24, 2014
Pros: insurance benefits
Cons: discrimination, harass working enviromen
Trustmark Loan Operations Department is absolutely awful.
The manager there will constantly complain about everything you do,
nothing you do is right. I had to literally walk around on eggshells daily ever since she came in 3 years ago. I was there 17 years and never had a problem until she came on board. Because of her I lost a 17year career.
Excellent Company
Accounts Payable Processor / Reconcilement Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 18, 2014
I worked for Trustmark for 25 years. I really enjoyed my time at Trustmark, my department felt like being with your family, I really enjoyed & miss my time being there. Great and stable company, it is one of the best Bank in Jackson, MS.
Very stressful job with hostile work environment
Card Services Specialist (Former Employee), Brandon, MSJuly 17, 2014
Pros: helping customers
Cons: compensation, overall environment
This is a stressful position with poor management. Management expects multiple jobs to be handled all at once...not to be confused with multitasking but multiple jobs meant for two or more people. The compensation is not worth the job duties. The office environment is hostile due to cliques, office gossip and nasty attitudes. There is no teamwork or willingness to help, aside from a select few that don't mind. A typical day involves assisting customers over the phone. Training was limited so it's hard to have a proper understanding of what information is accurate and what isn't. This position is not ideal for a career and it's hard to advance to another dept. I haven't learned anything and the hardest part of the job is waiting on the day to end.

1 2 3

About Trustmark National Bank

Trustmark’s history of meeting its customers’ financial needs extends back to 1889. Through the years, Trustmark has – Read more

Trustmark National Bank Salaries