The Business Relationship Manager is responsible for successfully managing the mutual goals of our corporate clients and Travel Solutions. The Business Relationship Manager is ultimately accountable to ensure all employees who service the account are aware and engaged in fulfilling their individual obligations to ensure success in our delivery of all services to the client.
- Recommendations and support to implement self-service travel technologies and to help reach the clients’ adoption goals.
- Review and assessment of policy compliance factors and traveler behavior; recommendations for improvement to policy and/or improvement to traveler behavior in adhering to policy; suggestion of possible process orientations and/or technology applications to improve both.
- Coordination and calibration of the Travel Solutions travel operation to client’s strategic initiatives
- Ensure services level commitments are tracked and reported appropriately.
- Ensure service level agreement is successful; continue to adjust and calibrate the service level agreement based on client’s long-term initiatives and short-term activities.
- Conduct an annual Structural Evolution process to ensure process and technology design continues to be in sync with client’s strategic initiatives/ goals.
- Evaluate and resolve issues that are escalated to second level. Track all issues to identify any service level concerns and/or trends. Collaborate with operations staff to determine cure and training requirements. Proactively report such activity to client’s travel management.
- Schedule and coordinate familiarization tours for domestic and international agents to accommodate at least one trip per agent per year.
- Manage the Financial Pro Forma, ensuring its accuracy and personal delivery to client’s travel management. Deliver and review the Financial Pro Forma in person on a monthly basis to client’s travel management.
- Ensure Travel Solutions Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans are calibrated to client’s needs and requirements.
- Track and report on supplier performance, savings generated by reuse of non-refundable airline tickets, savings generated by negotiated airfares for client’s travel management review.
- Track and report quarterly on travel policy non-compliance metrics to client’s travel management team.
- Track and trend enterprise air travel patterns to assist with contract negotiations.
- Prepare quarterly tax report for travelers travelling to New York in excess of 14 days.
- Prepare and gather data for RFP analysis
- Consult with client’s travel management regarding supplier trends, relationships and potential negotiations.
- Identify areas in which Travel Solutions can continue to provide value to the client’s travel management initiatives.
- Create and maintain a central communication vehicle amongst the Travel Operations Team.
- Identify trends relating to the industry and keep abreast of changes, updates and communicate to Travel Operations Team and to our customer management.
- Manage, monitor and assist Operations Manager and Team Leaders in the management of the Travel Department budget, including capacity, salary and bonus planning.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Travel Operations Team as it relates to the expectations of our client.
- Develop and implement creative crisis management plans.
- Display flexibility and teamwork assistance to achieve corporate objectives.
- Special projects assigned by CEO or requested by our client.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years leadership and development experience
- 4 years industry experience
- GDS-SABRE and APOLLO experience preferred
- Understanding of financial structure and return on investment concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient organizational skills
- Proficient negotiating skills.
- Evident interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel and Power Point
- Ability to deal with stressful situation with grace and resolve
- Ability to foster and maintain a partnership based on trust and honesty.
- Ability to identify trends, interpret them and provide potential impacts/ solutions/ recommendations
Indeed - 13 months ago