The Corporate Travel Agent is responsible for applying consistently high level of customer services to the corporate clients who travel domestic or international while accurately managing all travel requests by following established process and procedures.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Respond to client requests and inquires in a call center environment though platforms such as phone, email or online booking tool.
- Receive, initiate and process reservations received by booking and ticketing airline, rail, car, hotel and limo services in accordance with client requests.
- Utilize Global Distribution Systems (GDS) queues, scripts, and programmable keys to successfully fulfill travel requests.
- Promote the acceptance of the lowest fare; apply discount programs appropriately.
- Troubleshoot and/or contact GDS help desk when and if appropriate.
- Act as the advocate for the client at all times to ensure travel needs are met and customer satisfaction exceeds expectations.
- Special projects assigned by Team Leader or requested by our client.
- 5+ years in Corporate Travel environment required
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Intermediate level GDS – Multiple GDS experience required
- Travel, Hospitality and Tourism certification or college degree preferred
Indeed - 9 months ago