The Marketing Executive Assistant is responsible for applying consistently high level of administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Marketing initiatives.
- Manage CEO calendar and coordinate events, meetings and activities with admin support staff.
- Receive and respond to internal and external correspondence via all communication vehicles.
- Facilitate the coordination of business travel and required documents for CEO.
- Maintain organization of office materials, files, and equipment for Marketing department and CEO.
- Manage internal correspondence to report project progress to the CEO.
- Back up front desk receptionist periodically.
- Special projects assigned by CEO and President or requested by our clients.
- High School graduate or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years administrative support experience
- Experience supporting Marketing department and marketing initiatives preferred
- Experience supporting high level executive preferred
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Products required –Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with control and organization.
- Ability to proactively address CEO needs.
TS24 is an equal opportunity employer.