TSG

TSG Employee Reviews

Just Horrible
Supervisor (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: better than unemployment
Cons: too many to list
No direction, no hope in modernizing equipment, to much waasted effort in working without a plan. Moral is poor.
Everybody worked together
Framer (Former Employee), Valdosta, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: business would get slow sometimes
Worked around the shop assembling, stacking, & packing. Used a forklift around the shop.
you are stuck once you're in accoutning
accounting (Current Employee), Oldsmar, FLAugust 27, 2014
we work long hours in accounting and we have to be very careful not to upset management or we will be ostracized from the group. They take us out once in a while to have fun but then we have to work a lot of hours to make up the work when we are back in the office. we are encouraged to not go to the all team meetings because it takes up too much time. everything is very secretive and people that make too many waves by trying to do things differently end up leaving. a couple people were able to go to another part of the company but one ended up back in accounting and is now working longer hours for lower pay. if you are okay with being micromanaged you will like it here. I just do what I'm told and don't make waves. Management says they want to create a certain culture but we don't know what they're taking about. I like most of the other people here but some managers are rude but they won't change because they are friends with the ones in charge.
Not very organized
Marketing/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilkesboro, NCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: good learning environment.
Cons: no benefits
Organization was a problem. The people were friendly and helpful, but lacked some organization skills. The job was a good learning curve but the potential to be pro active was not available. There was a very nice office environment with ease of parking and location was close to other businesses.
good company to work for. Everyone was treated like family
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2014
Working at TSG Maher was a good experience. The owner treated everyone like family. We all got along and worked well together. Our clients even enjoyed working with us. We went out of our way to please each client. The job was not hard but was a lot of work. Due to downsizing was laid off.
EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
CENTRIXS-M Network Engineer (Current Employee), SAN DIEGO, CAFebruary 8, 2014
I WORKED ON INSTALLING COMPUTER NETWORK SYSTEMS FOR CENTRIXS ENCLAVES
EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
CENTRIXS-M Network Engineer (Current Employee), SAN DIEGO, CAFebruary 8, 2014
I WORKED ON INSTALLING COMPUTER NETWORK SYSTEMS FOR CENTRIXS ENCLAVES
Workplace
Tape Specialist of Georgia (Former Employee), Americus, GAFebruary 6, 2014
Cons: shorts breaks
I've learned how to pack raw materials, didnt really get along with all co-workers, the most enjoyable part of the job is when it was time to go home!
Very productive workplace, with a ping pong table and nice recreational lunch/break room to wind down.
Customer Service Representative/Lead Assistant (Former Employee), Jericho, NYJuly 11, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: very difficult to advance within
Great company consistently allowing opportunity, but also has a high turnover rate. Typical days would consist of a high volume of inbound calls. After a few months I was able to gain the ability to get off the phones to be an assistant to other leads and supervisors. Gained my first opportunity to lead and train other employees as well as new members of the TSG team. Handled supervisor calls and other management type scenarios prior to sending up to the appropriate department/manager.
Not a desirable place to work
Survey Specialist II (Government Contractor) (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Lay offs every year, and poor management structure. It is decent if you are looking for a stepping stone into another company or boost in your career and resume. Fired all of our management and now we are having trouble working as a team and completing the tasks at hand. ):
productive and experience gaining
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Americus, GAOctober 2, 2012
Pros: great atmosphere.
Cons: they shortened are lunch breaks
I learned that I could do more than I thought i could becouse of tsg.I learned to drive a forklift. schedule the machines.do some receiving.
Great place to work but no room to move up the through the company at this time
Prototype Technician (Former Employee), Sky Harbor Airport Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2012
Cons: healthcare
I am a Temporary employee through Tri-Staff Group (TSG) but I am working for ARROW ELECTRONICS. they are a good company overall, but i have been working there for 6 months and not even a hint of being hired on. As a temp employee i don't get holiday pay, PTO, Sick time. but the work value is really great since the people i work with are fun always something new to build
Enjoyed the experience
Operations coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2012
I been working with this company since thy opened and I've learned a lot. I am grateful for everything this company and taught me and wish to Continue to work hard for other companies just like this one.
A great company to work for.
Senior Test Technician (Current Employee), Lapeer, MIApril 23, 2012
Pros: great supervisors, and engineers
Cons: compensation for hard working technicians
I began working there with very little experience, and as the years went by, I've learned quite a lot and now I have been teaching newer technicians what i have learned.

The typical work day is busy with setups, teardowns and updating ongoing tests. The co-workers are very knowledgable in what they do, and helps having universal technicians that I have taught, to help with the workload.

The hardest part of the job, is since they have limited technicians available that are universal, which is being knowledgable in all departments, it makes it difficult to keep up with the workload.

About TSG

TSG was established to provide independent business IT solutions in hardware, software and support to small and medium sized businesses. – Read more