Productive and fun work day
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) – Mobile, AL – May 10, 2016
1) Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
2) Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
3) Devise debt liquidation plans that include payoff priorities and timelines.
4) Explain and document for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
5) Explain to individuals and groups the details of financial assistance available to college and university students, such as loans, grants, and scholarships.
6) Guide clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
7) Train others in specific tasks, such as how to deal with a client who has a cognitive impairment and how to assist a client in preparing meals.