TSM Corporation

TSM Corporation Employer Reviews

Great organization
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: work location
Great company to work for, management takes care of you. There are many opportunities in different ares if you choose to move your career in a different direction.
Good entry level job after military
Site Manager (Former Employee), Hinton, WVMarch 25, 2014
Good entry level job for military personnel after leaving service.
great place for a retired Federal employee with connections
Program Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2013
Pros: flexible hours and amazing benefits
Cons: hard to move up within the company
If you have connections in the Federal contracts arena, then you will be taken care of at TSM. This organization gives a ton of flexibility and the benefit package is the best I've ever encountered. The one draw back is there is little to no room to move up within the organization.
poor management
Avionics Technician/ Collateral Duty Inspector (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 10, 2013
overall a great occupation and environment but the management isn't ran how it should people walk all over the superiors.
Family Oriented
Avionics Quality Assurance Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCMarch 12, 2013
Great people, great managment, but the job security is not there since the Defense Department budget cuts.
Great Leadership
Analyst II (Former Employee), Kings Bay, GaMarch 9, 2013
Pros: communication across the whole company
Cons: job security, government contracts.
Close knit family environment. Great benefits. Management had a hands on approach.
Government Contractor
Communication Technician (Former Employee), Ft Dix NJOctober 6, 2012
good place to work, no hassles. Good work enviroment and excellent co-workers.
Enjoy Working with Marines
Aviation Life Support Technician (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2012
After retiring from Marine Corps with 20 yrs under my belt, in the Aviation field, I was given the opportunity to work with the Marines as a Civilian Contractor in the same field in which I had worked. A typical work day is from 7am-4pm. I am a Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative which I utilize during Scheduled and Unscheduled inspections – more... on Aircrew Survival equipment. I oversee maintenance tasks and supervise junior Marines under my charge to ensure the job is done correctly. My Co-workers are a great bunch of individuals. Management is very supportive in ensuring the right tools and supplies are available to get the job done. The hardest part of the job is the fact it is contract maintenance so there is not job security. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with fellow Marines and being able to bring my knowledge to the table to train and guide those around me. – less
Great folks to work for.
Multi Media Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 17, 2012
Pros: they care about there employes.
Cons: i got laid off due to no longer having a funded contract.
I enjoyed my job at TSM, they look out for employes. Flex hours, good benefit.
Very educating, friendly employees
Data Input Trainee (Former Employee), Hinton, WVMay 29, 2012
I typical day at work started with checking the company email, then i would begin my days work as either learning to program software or preforming quality control on software other programmers had made.