TSM Corporation Employee Reviews

Job stress
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Hinton, WVJune 22, 2017
TSM Corporation was very stressful. Personnel with the technical expertise were disregarded. Senior management created unrealistic deadlines and overall expectations were unrealistic.
Very professional small company
Aircraft Inspector/Avionics Technician I, CH-46E (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CAMarch 6, 2017
Management for TSM was spot on and very professional. They also offered very competitive wages for the area. I enjoyed working for this small company of mostly Marine Veterans.
Pros
good wages, good fair management
Cons
small company, small reach
Great company to work for
SERE Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2017
This company owned the contract while I was a Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape Instructor and they were great to work with for.
Productive very safe and professional staff
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MI 48326September 6, 2016
No complaints about this job I left due to a chemical allergy that made my skin break out. While I was there I made car parts for the big 3. Management was very professional and made sure all safty regulations were followed. They offered overtime and bonus for attendance. good job i would go back it it wasn't due to my allergic reaction
Fantastic company
PC Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNSeptember 23, 2015
This is a fantastic company! Love working here! Management is great and great work/life balance.

You are free to do your job without micro managing and try new things.

Job security is not guaranteed as this is a government contractor and when the government cuts back so do they. Normal for any business.
Productive workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 31, 2015
Good place to work. Great colleagues. Hot and stuffy especially in the summertime. Supervisors were nice and always encouraging.
Great Company
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 25, 2015
I had a great time working at TSM Corporation. They really can about their employees. Most of the employees are former military so you have a nice family environment.
Pros
Great managers and coworkers
Cons
contract work
Good company, solid home office, great employees
Field Engineer Heavy Line (Former Employee) –  NvJune 15, 2015
Always a solid 40 hours of work per week so you know what your pay check will be. Management is willing to work with employees and make time to be available whenever questions or concerns arise. "top notch" co-workers!
Recommend this company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 13, 2015
A good company to work for, but the contracting business is here today, gone tomorrow. Good pay and the management wasn't all over you. The management let you do your job.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Job Security
Beware of Tampa TSM office
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 22, 2014
The TSM office is not run like the rest of the other TSM locations. It is run by a husband and wife team and they run it their way. The husband is a nasty bully. If you work there expect to work there 50+ hours a week. You can never plan anything in your life after work because you never know when you will be able to leave. If something comes up at 4:30 you have to stay until completed regardless of how long it takes. Very tense, stressful atmosphere in office.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Excessive work hours. Bullying. Stressful.
Great organization
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 14, 2014
Great company to work for, management takes care of you. There are many opportunities in different ares if you choose to move your career in a different direction.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Work location
Good entry level job after military
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Hinton, WVMarch 25, 2014
Good entry level job for military personnel after leaving service.
great place for a retired Federal employee with connections
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2013
If you have connections in the Federal contracts arena, then you will be taken care of at TSM. This organization gives a ton of flexibility and the benefit package is the best I've ever encountered. The one draw back is there is little to no room to move up within the organization.
Pros
flexible hours and amazing benefits
Cons
hard to move up within the company
poor management
Avionics Technician/ Collateral Duty Inspector (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 10, 2013
overall a great occupation and environment but the management isn't ran how it should people walk all over the superiors.
Family Oriented
Avionics Quality Assurance Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCMarch 12, 2013
Great people, great managment, but the job security is not there since the Defense Department budget cuts.
Great Leadership
Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Kings Bay, GaMarch 9, 2013
Close knit family environment. Great benefits. Management had a hands on approach.
Pros
communication across the whole company
Cons
job security, government contracts.
Government Contractor
Communication Technician (Former Employee) –  Ft Dix NJOctober 6, 2012
good place to work, no hassles. Good work enviroment and excellent co-workers.
Enjoy Working with Marines
Aviation Life Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2012
After retiring from Marine Corps with 20 yrs under my belt, in the Aviation field, I was given the opportunity to work with the Marines as a Civilian Contractor in the same field in which I had worked. A typical work day is from 7am-4pm. I am a Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative which I utilize during Scheduled and Unscheduled inspections on Aircrew Survival equipment. I oversee maintenance tasks and supervise junior Marines under my charge to ensure the job is done correctly. My Co-workers are a great bunch of individuals. Management is very supportive in ensuring the right tools and supplies are available to get the job done. The hardest part of the job is the fact it is contract maintenance so there is not job security. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with fellow Marines and being able to bring my knowledge to the table to train and guide those around me.
Great folks to work for.
Multi Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 17, 2012
I enjoyed my job at TSM, they look out for employes. Flex hours, good benefit.
Pros
they care about there employes.
Cons
i got laid off due to no longer having a funded contract.
Very educating, friendly employees
Data Input Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hinton, WVMay 29, 2012
I typical day at work started with checking the company email, then i would begin my days work as either learning to program software or preforming quality control on software other programmers had made.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSM Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.