TSR Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Temp to Perm
Client Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYOctober 26, 2017
It was a contract temp job for city. A majority of my time was spent on drafting correspondence and acting as a liaison between the call center, clearing office, and branch.
Care about their people
Executive Cybersecurity and Risk Strategist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2017
TSR is a consulting firm that cares about it staff and their career. The management is honest and straight forward. The company will not keep you on any assignments that you no longer desired to be a part of and will work to get you other assignments that will assist your carerr growth.
Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone
Mortgage Document Processor (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 14, 2017
I definitely do not recommend this employer to anyone you would be better off going through anyone other than this agency. They are dishonest and mislead their employees.
Pros
Cons
unreliable, and rude
Nice Company to work for
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE-E (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 21, 2017
They made sure they were easy accessible and always approachable. There was never a day when I didn't feel that i was not appreciated by my supervisor. They were pretty easy going a laid back and very informative.
Not too bad
Financial Service Specialist & Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2017
Promise too much and don't follow through, but they get you a job. They got me a job with a good employer, who i enjoyed working for.
TSR seemed take interest in me as an employee
Production Control/Maintenance Analyst Lead (Former Employee) –  Citigroup,Tampa FLSeptember 1, 2016
As a consulting firm they seemed to be interested in my satisfaction with the position. Monthly calls, occasional site visits, etc.
Pros
Got paid on time
Good to work with.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOAugust 8, 2016
Nice company that is good to work with. Very understanding of certain situations that may impair your ability to work.
Tsr
Sales and Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2012
NYC staffing company. Did very well enjoyed the business. Good amount of market penetration
Pros
good pay/ reward
Cons
was a small public company