TSYS

TSYS Employer Reviews

Business system consultant/project coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2014
Looking for more growth opportunities.Working in an agile/scrum environment with 2 weeks sprints.Working as a scrum master and Senior business analyst.
Productive Family Enviorment
CSR II (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, pot lucks, apperciation days
Cons: schedule selection process
Signed on the phones and handle over 12 client policies from credit cards to online banking issues. I learned a lot of great customer service skills that I carry with me today. Customer where the hardest part of the job because people can be very crule over the phone. I enjoyed this job because all the co-workers felt like family.
Client Support Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 4, 2014
Great place to work. Typical day at work is fast paced. I work in the TSYS Helpdesk. Main requirement is the ability to multi task.
Productive environment
Technisource Contract Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great team
A typical day was assignment of projects. From that point research of doc and programmer analyst to get additional information. The most enjoyable were the co-workers and knowledge. The hardest for me always are contract endings. I love to work with great people.
Credit card systems
Lead Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: employees friendly and helpful
Cons: hardware out of date and work driven by timelines more so than getting it right
perplexing, confusing, out of date standards loosely thrown together
n/a
Customer Service Rep- I work (Current Employee), columbus, gaFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: 24 hours, works on week-end and holidays, schedule change every 3 months
I work in an outbound call center so i take calls everyday about credit cards. I've learned about credit cards and how to give good customer service. Most enjoyable part of job is my co-workers we get along great.
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, free lunches
Cons: pay
Overall it was a good company. I enjoyed my time there. My only complaint is it takes a long time to get a decent pay.
Dysfunctional and conflict-ridden
Project Specialist (IT Project Manager) (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, decent pay
Cons: huge turnover, constant conflict and churn
Teams operate in silos and feel compelled to point fingers and place blame on other teams rather than on accomplishing the common goal. Co-workers on my immediate teams were great, but it was evident that maintaining positivity and motivation in this environment was difficult.
stressful workplace
CSR, Quality Specialist (Current Employee), columbus gaJanuary 29, 2014
Cons: cancelled lunches, mandatory ot
management & management choices makes it very stressful, as an employee you have little to no say so..
productive
ChargeBack Specialist I, Risk Management (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 27, 2014
I learned a lot there. Co workers were helpful & job was okay. I enjoyed this job
Sold Cutting Edge Technology
Product Director, Self-Service Solutions (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: exciting product
Cons: market challenges
Directed and actively participated in all business and product development for self-service financial kiosk of one of the world’s largest outsourced payment services companies supporting consumer finance, credit, debit, healthcare, loyalty, and prepaid services for numerous global financial institutions and retail companies.

Researched, created, and – more... provided strategic business development for self-service products in grocery, e-store, and hospitality industries. Reviewed potential customer locations and analyzed competitive product offerings by conducting on-site technical, security, and marketing surveys. Managed major accounts and worked closely with clients to establish specific account plans with measurable goals.
Selected Contribution:

♦ Defined business requirements and formulated detailed process flows to enhance self-service solutions, increase revenue, and realize cost savings. – less
Very productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 4, 2013
TSYS is a very productive workplace , but it also has fun aspects as well .
Great company to work for.
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 23, 2013
Pros: everything they provide
Cons: no remote/telecommute work opportunity
The company gives a person an opportunity to get into programming in mainframes. The compensation is very good. Management gives a sense of caring for their employees. I would work for this company again if there was an opportunity.
Constantly busy, not over demanding, somewhat challenging
SR Material Supply Specialist/End User Computing (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 19, 2013
Pros: working all over the building. i was not stuck in one spot
Cons: no advancement
Most of my day was spent loading and unloading computer equipment for the company. Other than that I was maintaining quality control and inventory management. I spent a lot of time talking with Finance and completing SOP operations for them along with expenditure reports. I shifted between that and computer repair and maintenance. I worked Technical – more... Support for any team members that had technical issue with their equipment. – less
Productive & fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 19, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: short breaks
a typical work day required being on the phone non-stop. I learned how to talk to people in any situation. Management was great. my co-worked were very friendly & helpful. The hardest part of my job, was rude individuals during phone calls. The most enjoyable part of my job was the environment & hours.
Nice company but not for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GANovember 18, 2013
Pros: great health benefits
Cons: poor pay, poor advancement/transfer rate
Coming into one position and trying to transfer to another is hard. Company seems to go out and hire someone from a temp agency instead of hiring from within. Co-workers are the best part of the job and only reason to keep coming back along with pay day and health benefits. Hardest part of the job is having to take abuse from customers and not being – more... treated as a human being with a brain. Don't plan a vacation ahead of time because you may not get the time off . – less
Stressful workplace
COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: no organization
This job very stressful. The training was not good enough to perform your job well.
Productive work environment.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 9, 2013
Obtain proper approval of invoices for processing. Match all purchase orders with the correct invoices. Code all invoices appropriately according to location, department, and correct general ledger account.
Process and enter all employee expense reports and credit card charges each month into QuickBooks.

I did acquire more experience in the accounts – more... payable dept. Learned more about HVAC companies.
My co-workers did help make the job more enjoyable.
Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the high volume of invoices especially when I was always given projects to do. – less
Proffesional Environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 5, 2013
Working at TSYS helped me grow mentally and it gave me the advantage of learning new procedures to help clients and other businesses.
Overall good place to work
Operations Technician Sr (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 20, 2013
Operated and monitored mainframe, Control-M, and their peripheral devices. Observed control panels for malfunctions/ errors in operation messages. Initiated and monitored all computer software and prioritized the job streams to ensure that all client processing deadlines were met successfully, made any adjustments needed to correct operational problems – more... or to meet any special conditions. Primarily was concerned with proper use of operations equipment to ensure client expectations were met. Provided diagnostic analysis in common error situations to determine the point of equipment or program failure. Conferred with additional technical personnel when errors required any type of change of instructions or in sequence of operations. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About TSYS

Total System Services, Inc. (TSYS) provides electronic payment processing and related services to financial and non-financial – Read more