TSYS Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work, Not very Organized in Client Care Department
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 17, 2017
It was a fun environment
Fast Paced
Many Responsibilities with each position
Does not offer many chances at raises
Training is Insufficient
Credit Industry is Fascinating
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 16, 2017
This place is okay to work if you are in management maybe. I didn't too much care for it and left for better opportunities in the CSR world. I don't recommend!
Fast Paced
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 14, 2017
It was a great place to work but I was wanting to relocate to another state. There wasn't an opportunity available when I was looking to move so I took a position with another company.
Pros
The People
Cons
The transition of purchasing Transfirst
Great Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 14, 2017
Was a wonderful experience working at tsys. The rules were set and everyone followed them. The pay was good. You could work as much overtime as you wanted.
okay place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 14, 2017
Own personal space...schedules very limited....management is okay...training instructors wonderful but time frame for training rushed...not very lenient with balance as far as outside of work...had to use all hours when i went on leave having my baby..if no hours you have to call out not request day off...
Good place to work if you have the right contacts
International Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 13, 2017
Great company but always downsizing. Management is overrated, the CEO doesn't have the skills to close deals, but the products and the credit card platform is very competitive.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
No opportunity to grow
Incredible workplace clouded by shoddy management
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 11, 2017
Hope you're not ambitious, as the managers here don't take well to it if you're trying to climb your way up the corporate ladder. I was in love with the workplace and my coworkers and was overbaringly silenced by management
Nice place
Bilingual Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 9, 2017
it is calls not really back to back... i have learned how to be patience with very frustrated customers... benefits are wonderful... you cant use your phone but you can read books there too.
Productive, Fun, and Challenging
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 9, 2017
My day consisted of meeting, conference calls, evaluating training, making sure that training was published. I also provided reports to the call center manager, of the training status. I worked with the clients to ensure them that compliance was met for their portfolio. My hardest part of my job was to make sure to developed training that kept the agents engaged.
Pros
My team, they are the best group of people that I had ever work with
Cons
when the company began the layoff, the stress that induce in the team memebers
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 9, 2017
Call center where you are expected to take calls to assist account holders with many different inquires. Can get hectic at times but overall it is not a bad place to work. Many chances for pay to be increases if you are willing to put in the work to show you deserve it.

Want to know more about TSYS?

Ask a question
Tsys has good pay and benefits
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 9, 2017
Tsys has good pay and benefits. It's a large company. Sometimes you have to work mandatory overtime and your schedule changes every three months. The job isn't that hard because there are scripted responses and a guidebook to follow.
hard to be happy
Associate Director, Application Systems (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 8, 2017
Fast pace, hard to balance life/work. High expectations never stop. Team is the best part of working there. A lot has changed in the last few years. Not the same family atmosphere and only seem to be worried about profits.
Corporate Growing Pains
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 8, 2017
TSYS is a growing business, enjoying all time high stock prices after a series of acquisitions. There are good opportunities, but the culture has become less employee centered in the last two years with the arrival of new people in most of the senior executive roles.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Increasingly hierarchical culture
Loved flexible work schedule
Lead Test Analyst and Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 8, 2017
Flexible work schedule was great. Each project team is different and there are many tools and application to learn. Hardest part was keeping up with all the newest tools and applications and methodologies.
Pros
Like flexiable work arrangements which include remote if necessary.
Cons
Not all projects teams were run the same, too many differences.
Eh Okay
Fraud Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 8, 2017
As a fraud analyst the job is okay, very stressful when your dealing with cardholders and there money....there is no work-life balance, I feel as I'm always here...overall its okay for the columbus area...
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
fun to work in
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 4, 2017
Everyday work was on the phone speaking with people , In enjoyed, learning new bank policies and how to operated a new system, management was ok , I feel that they could have been more outgoing and seeing peoples needs, working place was ok, did not like that we could not have any photos of our family on the desk nor could we have anything else, was stuck in a box for the time of work, the hardest part of the job was not getting help when needed, the most enjoyable part of the job was speaking with people everyday from different worlds and different states, also make sure they were please with the work I was doing for them.
Pros
fee lunches on holidays, and sometime free play time.
Cons
30min lunches, and being micromanaged.
Best job ever.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 1, 2017
Company creates an environment that helps their employees succeed. They even have an area just to wind down and relax which is the best. Always doing creative things to boost company moral.
Pros
Everything, this is a great company to work for.
Cons
None.
Great
Data Entry Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 31, 2017
Great job, Great people. I learned a lot working there.I was part of management staff. They had many training classes for us. I was over 45 employees.
Productive. Alot of discounts come with being an employee.
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 30, 2017
Things could be a little better with being on 3rd.shift. The other shift unfortunately i dont know what its like. Im sure its a lot better being that its more team members.
Pros
Discounts, insurancs, paid days off
Cons
Poor management, rude clients
TSYS is solid company.
Programmer Analyst, Lead (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 28, 2017
I am working from home 4 days of the business week.
I am feeling comfortable to work from home and the office.
I have to work hard because each new project comes from the different areas of the credit cards. It needs each time to study the new area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSYS. Our community is ready to answer.