TSYS Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 28, 2016
I have been with TSYS for 11 years and I must say that it has been a great company to work for. They care about their employees and try to be a competitive employer in today's market.
Great Company
Client Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 21, 2016
Great company to work for.
Working at the Help Desk really helps you gain a broad spectrum of what the company does for our clients. I learned so much in customer service and was involved with technical support as well as client support. My co-workers were easy to work with and we got along very well.
Jail
Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 20, 2016
Its like a jail house, and its so micromanaged. Its hard to move up within the company. Its not all bad to work at TSYS but its not what is cracked up to be.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
No room for advancement
Would not work here again!
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 14, 2016
TSYS HAS NO BENEFITS AT ALL .IF YOURE SICK THEY DON'T CARE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT SO YOU WILL GET WRITTEN UP. No dr notes will be accepted, The new attendance policy that was just created is if your 1 minute late coming to work ,breaks,lunches, they you will get wrote up. This company forces people to quit. The benefits sucks you have to earn your paid time off 6 hours per month...The managers only care about themselves.Security is great I must say I honestly would not work here anymore. The pay is lower than I imagine for all the work we have to do ..thankful I only been here for three months and found a new Job. Think before you apply
Pros
Coffee, customers, scheldue
Cons
Breaks change without knowing, no time off, get written up for everything.
It is a satisfactory job
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 2, 2016
It is a satisfactory job for someone who is very assertive and able to handle many different personalities. Of course it is collections so for the most part people will already answer or call either uneasy or upset about their bill especially with outbounds calls. You just have to be very skilled in calming an irate customer by also advising them on the policy.
Productive Days
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 1, 2016
A typical day usually depends on the service levels, if the service levels were slower the day was quite a breeze, on busy days things could get stressful. The hardest part of the job is the scripting, and everything that could get you a failed called. Management was ok.
productive
Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 30, 2016
great place to work and to bond with customers, clients and employees. The workplace wasn't all bad after all, great environment.
Its Up To You Literally
Customer Service Representative (Columbus) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 30, 2016
It's not a bad job, as long as you're willing to put yourself out there and you have a good work ethic. Depending on the dept you work in you might be busy which ensures you'll have a job. I've learned that it's not always about what you know, but who you know. My co-workers is what made the job enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unprofessional people in the work environment, un-organization, and lack of training. Really can't specify anything enjoyable about this job.
Pros
lunch vendors, good employee discounts, great medical benefits
Cons
short breaks, favortism, unprofessionalism, misleading.
Challeging yet fun environment. Lots of oppurtinities to gorw
DevOps Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 29, 2016
- Progressive technologies
- fast advancement
- "work-life" balance
- lots of technologies (old and new) to explore and grow for professional gain
Pros
Lunch and learn sessions, free lunch, lots of vacation time, end of year bonus
Cons
Middle Management
It is a very productive plache to work
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 27, 2016
Learned how to deal with conflicts and many opened windows at one time also multi- tasking between the computer and and telephone get challenging but its very thrill seeking
Pros
Great career
Cons
Long hours and work week sometimes
Customer Service Call Center Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 17, 2016
Work consists of answering calls in a timely manner for each client. I must ensure that each need is met. I learn how to effectively solve problems. Management and coworkers are very helpful when it comes to teamwork. The hardest part of the job would be learning the policies for the different clients. The most enjoyable part of being a customer service representative is knowing that I've done my best to ensure the customer's needs have been met.
Layoff too much
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 10, 2016
I've really enjoyed my years at TSYS. However, I've been through four enterprise layoffs so it is stressful. I've invested too many years to be afraid of getting promoted or laid off.
Pros
Flexibility with family, time off, great people, FUN
Cons
Layoff scares
Work at your own risk
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 8, 2016
Bad place to work. They don't accept doctor notes. So when you or your kids sick your screwed. They also do schedule bids. With that being said depending on your adherance you'll get stuck working weekends.When its time for days off this is done by seniority. Someone whose been there longer than you always bids before you and most likely get all of the holidays off.The supervisors are messy and nosey. But at the same time can't help you when your sick or something going on with your family. The only reason they ask about you is to be nosey. Also, the old man security guard will harrass you to the end about a badge. They change company policies, but don't enforce policies throughout all departments. Work at your own risk
Pros
free lunches
Cons
schedule bids, messy management
Most Ethical Workplace
Project Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 29, 2016
Best Corporate America has to offer in employee benefits and upward mobility. I highly recommend TSYS.
Director of Innovation, Global Product Group (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 4, 2016
Plenty of opportunity beyond the main segments of concentration. Global company with great clients. In middle of change process with new CIO and CEO.
Loved working for this company.
Chargeback Specialist I-Total Systems (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 28, 2016
This company was a company of many with smiling faces. I loved working for this company. The other employees often feel like family.
Would not recomend this place
Consumer Relations/Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 25, 2016
underpay employees, would not recommend working here. hard to move up even though you work hard and pass all the requirements. they show favoritism and do not care about the employees
Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 20, 2016
Fun work place ... good company . Co workers madde work fun, hardest part of job was to work long hours outside of shift , typical work day answer 30-60 calls and provide info ... Enjoyed the free lunches during team appreciation week.
Great and productive place to work
Fraud Analyst I-Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 11, 2016
TSYS is a great place to work. There is a lot of advancement opportunity & you gain lots of knowledge. My co-workers are excellent & management is very helpful. I have gained a lot of skills while working TSYS to help me in my future endeavors
data entry
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 5, 2016
Every day I picked up the phone and took messages. Management was nice and so were the co-workers. It was just too far out for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSYS. Our community is ready to answer.