TSYS Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Productive and fun workplace, I loved the atmosphere and assisting patients also being accurate with information. The hours worked well for me and coworkers were always helpful and pleasant.
A good place to work
Senior Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 16, 2017
A good place to work with a "team player" atmosphere. Its a fast paced environment with a competitive feel to it. Benefits are good as well as the medical plans. The salary levels for the different job titles need to be overhauled and re-adjusted, in my opinion, because they really don't meet industry standards. But over all, it was a very enjoyable place to work for over 10 years.
Pros
Great people, good benefits, holiday events, advancement opportunities, free gifts throughout the year.
Cons
Salary levels for the different job titles are below industry standard.
Great company
Lead Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 15, 2017
TSYS offers many benefits, Health, 401k and profit sharing. TSYS has plenty of Opportunities for advancement since it is such a larger company and they have locations all over the world
benefits
Cons
management top heavy
very productive
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 10, 2017
great place to work and meet new people. management was awesome, plenty of overtime hours, great pay and work environment. i loved working here everyday!
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
A comedy of errors
Merchant Advocate (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJanuary 7, 2017
I was a Merchant Advocate for this company for a year and a quarter. This firm is constantly spitting through employees from the C suite all the way down. From the first week one can see the complete disarray at virtually every level and the constant drumbeat of acquisitions means no one can logically assume they are on their way up or even near a middle class level of compensation.
You would have to wonder why they even bother with training given the likelihood of the new hire moving on or being fired from these ridiculous levels of expectations management expects to remain employees. The teams are great sources of help along the way since the training is barely four days and hardly sufficient. The verbal abuse by management is not productive and demonstrated the lack of professional acumen which does exist at successful firms. I learned a lot about the electronic payment industry and in particular why it is so flawed if TSYS is the example.
Pros
Benefit package is wide in depth
Cons
Shockingly inconsistent management, nepotism, poor customer service
Job was very stressful
Client Support Analyst Senior (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 20, 2016
I consulted multiple clients on phone calls all day while managing a large number of emails, also from multiple clients, and many of the emails required immediate attention. I was also responsible for managing an option maintenance box when clients would need changes to their functionality. I also had to manage projects sent in by the client that required my writing criteria to perform specific technical functions. My manager allowed me to work without being micro managed. I got along well with my co-workers and we all would help each other when needed. Hardest part of the job was managing so many different things for 9-10 different clients and being on call 24/7. Most enjoyable part of the job was that we were free to move around all during the day and pretty much work on our own.
Pros
Get off work for personal needs anytime we needed to for personal needs, cafeteria on campus, team building events.
Cons
Working in a cubical, being on call.
Was Great, now in a nose dive
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 19, 2016
This company WAS a great place to work. Then the new CEO's hired gun management completely changed the company culture. It was an employee centered company where employees were the chief asset. Now it is a performance centered company where employees are an expense.
They have forgotten how they got where they are.
High pay. Super benefits. Too bad the management ruins it.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 13, 2016
I was hired in as a Business Systems Specialist in the Alpharetta office. 4 weeks in, my hiring director and several of my team members were laid off. With minimal training, I was expected to take on the work of 3 positions and succeed. Management was not effective and training was constantly cancelled. My team was 'non existent' and not supportive. The salary and benefits are outstanding! But the workplace is designed for resources to fail. Maybe a different department or even a different team would have made a difference. But my experience was not a good one.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
No training. No new hire support.
Difficult to merge with existing staff.
Business System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 6, 2016
Difficult to come into the organization at a Senior level.Top heavy in the management area. Managers that have worked at TSYS for a long period of time are not very accepting or encouraging to experienced people coming into the organization.
Teams are required and encouraged to have team building exercises away from the office setting.
TSYS has a week long employee appreciation. Dress code, for the majority of the areas are business casual or jeans,
Don't be fooled
Fraud Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 5, 2016
TSYS seems like such a wonderful company on the outside but don't be fooled. If you come in as a temp they will seem like they care until you flip perm. The leadership here is a joke. Literally have to go to the top to get anything done
Joke. Absolute joke.
Pros
Decent insurance
Cons
Low pay. Lot of work. Leadership.
Nice benefits terrible environment
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 30, 2016
Leads treatment of reps was that of principal to student. Socially harsh workplace. Coworkers(ghetto). VAC, PTO, & Float days great. Weird scheduling.
Pros
Days off, benefits, big cubicles
Cons
Dr notes not accepted, mandatory OT ALL THE TIME, schedule changed every 3months
Large Credit card processor
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 29, 2016
TSYS is a US based Credit Card processor. Home office is in Omaha, NE and the satellite office in Louisville was closed after about 3 years. Inside Sales position was unstable and very "churn and burn".
Amazing first start
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 21, 2016
Tsys is a great company from top to bottom. They aim to please their clients in every aspect possible. Would refer anyone wanting that first foot into the door of the customer service working force.
Pros
Schedule choice, healthcare, raises
Cons
Short breaks
TSYS great place to work.
Buyer Planner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 16, 2016
TSYS was a great place to work. Team Members always helped each other. Managers were always willing to listen to you and help you.Job was very stressful and busy at times.
Decent Company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 11, 2016
Decent organization especially for technology people. The organization is going through a transition so be aware of people's true intentions. Overall, an acceptable organization.
An Open and easy going place for the most part
Program Analyst 2- TS2 (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 4, 2016
TSYS is a good place to work. They do care about their clients even though some of them are not always happy as, truthfully, TSYS doesn't always have the best speed to market or methodologies. TSYS does not seem to have a lot of micro managers and frequently hosts events to engage team members with one another and with their communities. The salary could be better but it is competitive.
Pros
Lots of fun. Good people to work with
Cons
Very tedious methodology
Tsys
CS Credit Card Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 31, 2016
I love my job, my co-workers are very friendly, there are great benefits, and everyone is willing to help each other all the way to management. The hardest part of y job is not being able to solve an issue when all options have been stressed. The best are is hearing a customer laugh and being able to solve an issue.
best job EVER
State farm CSR Rep (Former Employee) –  Hampton, GAOctober 15, 2016
I can honestly say this was my most "grown up" job. It encouraged growth and perseverance. Working here was something new for me all around it was a new city and new people. This was mt first call center job and everything is different, everything is graded. It was a great experience.
Overall, good company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 9, 2016
Good company, but currently downsizing the organization. Just went through a massive reduction in force. Many great people have lost their jobs. I am fortunate that I am still employed
Exciting workplace, Shows appreciation to all employers.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 8, 2016
Meeting customers needs, solving problems and going over company policy is my typical work day. I Have learned how to utilize different computer programs. Helped me realize how important great customer service is. My co-workers are awesome. Working around great people and supervisors makes it feel like your not at work. No challenge is ever too hard. If I ever have trouble solving a problem I will go to my co-workers or supportive supervisor. The most enjoyable part about my job is when my customers compliment on how awesome I treat them.
Pros
We are always acknowledged for doing a great job.
Cons
If we are still assisting a customer during our break time, it still affects our hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSYS. Our community is ready to answer.