TSYS

TSYS Employer Reviews

Nice environment, nice people very organized
media specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: the temp service
I learned very good customer service skills. Very nice people, i learned alot ,& i would love to go back and work with them.
Tsys
Customer Service, Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: benefits package was good
Cons: work/life balance is not easy, slow management promotions
I worked for TSYS for about three years. On a typical day I handled 60-70 calls relating to a members credit card rewards program.

I learned how points accumulate on an account and how they can be applied towards gift cards and airline travel.

My coworker & immediate supervisors were good to work with.

The hardest part of my job was telling a member that the flight they wanted was blacked out for point usage.
Great work environment
SENIOR CLIENT SERVER ANALYST, IT PROJECT OFFICE (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 4, 2015
TSYS was a great place to work. I learn several new things. Management was always supportive of me and my endeavors. I would recommend TSYS as an employer to anyone seeking to have a stable career with a company that is family oriented.
Great Work Place
customer services (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Tsys is a great workplace has many culture your learn a lot, coworkers are really helpful. i had a wonderful supervisor i loved my job.
Not A Great Place to Work
CSR 1 (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 8, 2015
TSYS is not the best place to work but it is a good way to get the call center experience for the other jobs that require call center experience. TSYS care more about money than they do their employees. If you have the flu, very sick or have a family member pass they are more worried about if you are going to be able to come to work. I have had three promotions in my department and I have not got one raise from the promotions. You can not use PDO for a doctors appointment, etc. unless it is two weeks in advance. Management is not that great and in some departments they do not train to the way you are suppose to be trained.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 12, 2014
it's a great place to work if you like high stress work places,the customers were not very friendly but you did make great friends in the process.
CSR (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 12, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work is just waiting on a phone call as a CSR. I learned patience and I was able to sharpen my soft skills. Management was awesome but working 3rd shift sometimes leadership will not be available...You will have an opportunity to meet great people in training and if lucky they will be working shifts with you more than likely you guys will be seated together out on the floor...the hardest part was staying awake for me (3rd shift) and dealing with irate customers...the most enjoyable part of the job is having invaluable training....
Job Description
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 5, 2014
• Provided accurate and complete information to the customers
• Processed account corrections for the correct authorized card holder
• Provided requested information to all card holders as needed
• Transferred calls as needed to ensure proper service was provided
• Assisted customers with making payments online
• Ensured financial transactions (online payments/balance transfers) were confirmed with customer before submission to avoid errors
• Maintained a clean work environment conducive to productivity
• Provided quality customer service to ensure satisfaction
• Processed all Knowlagents before the due date
• Resolved member disputes on various issues
productive work place
Media Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks no cafe
great enviroment and awesome people to work with. working at tsys was awesome becase everyone worked as a team, everyone always lended a helping hand. working here would be a place is suggest you woudlnt regret it !
n/a
Machine Operator I (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 22, 2014
Ingraved Credit card plastics with all the necessary account information.
nice environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), columbus,gaOctober 6, 2014
good place to work/must be flexible/24hrs call center/great management/hardest part is rotating schedule
Great Place for High School Graduates
Chargeback Specialist I (Current Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 6, 2014
It is a great place to work for someone who does not have other responsibilities.
worst call center to work for
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: short breaks
you get hired on thinking you will have an hour lunch break but they constantly change it just 30 mins.Management is no help and HR could care less about any issues you are having.
Stable employer lacks opportunity
Product Manager - TransIT Platform (Current Employee), Tempe ArizonaOctober 1, 2014
Currently in flux with corp direction. Little to no fore thought about product training and placement.
Great learning curve
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: always knew what was xpected of you
Cons: monotomus
Answered incoming calls throughout entire shift. Learned different credit card rules and regulations. Attended sevral customer service classes.
A good company for people looking to advance internally.
Technical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 7, 2014
Would prefer not to discuss further; looking for something more fulfilling than Customer Service.
Productive workplace, filled with hard working people
Mailroom Clerk/Warehouse (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 1, 2014
A typical day at work would begin with everyone arriving for their shift. We all would wait on our supervisor to come greet us and informs us on what the goals would be for that particular workday. I worked in the mailroom, therefore all we did was handle and sort thousands of pieces of mail per workday. We got two 20 minute lunch breaks and some days the company would feed us. The employees there are great and interesting people. The job itself was never hard, except for the long standing. That's what work is; standing, bending, lifting, etc..
Great benefits, Stressful job, lack of assistance
Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee), columbus, gaAugust 26, 2014
Great benefits but that's it. A typical day at work was answering calls all day in a cubicle and getting fussed at by management to wrap up your notes after a call. There was a lack of assistance. If you needed help we were asked not to go to our peers/coworkers but every time we would seek leadership they would either be gossiping about us or other employees within the company or they would ignore our instant messages or our calls to the escalation team.
Great Place to Work
Technical Account Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 29, 2014
TSYS was a great place to work. The company provides an excellent work/life balance.
Security force
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: short lunches
wonderful job, very high security. You deal with different clients on a daily basics.

1 2 3 4 5

About TSYS

44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We – Read more