TSYS

TSYS Employee Reviews

Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 14, 2015
Learned a lot of information working here, including how to master the area of customer service when pertaining to over the phone entities
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Lead Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), KENNESAWMay 6, 2015
WORK FOR OVER 13 YEARS AND WAS OVERLOOKED FOR SEVERAL ADVANCEMENTS. LOCAL MANAGEMENT STAFF WAS SUB PAR. IT WAS A YOU LOOK OUT FOR ME AND I LOOK OUT FOR YOU ENVIROMENT. NON-QUAILFIED PEOPLE WAS BEING PROMOTED VS. THE HARD WORKING QUALIFIED PEOPLE.
Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Plenty hours
Cons: Short breaks
• Ingraved Credit card plastics with all the necessary account information.
• Successfully operates Stahl and MBO Folder
• Ability to dismantle Stahl folder and reassemble.
• Ability to set folds and load various sizes of paper as well as fold plates.
• Observed and reported any changes to the company
Productive and fun work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 9, 2015
A typical day at work was productive and fun. I would go in the mornings and the company had coffee and tea available. I would arrive early to prepare myself and converse with coworkers.
Great company if you are able to advance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Perks, opportunity to advance within the company
Cons: Pay grade, Management
I think it is a great place to work, but the pay can be much better as well as management. I would love to advance in this company to further my career but I am afraid that I will be held back without being given the opportunity.
They had good in-house teachers and timely classes
Lead Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: cafe in house, private phone booths available
Cons: short cubicles, no privact
From 7 am to 7 pm and then taking a laptop home to work from home during the evening.

No going to the movies or shopping or out to eat, no life outside of the job.
N/A
Call center specialists (Current Employee), columbus gaMarch 19, 2015
Fun place to work. It builds a strong resolve on how to deal with the public and it also teaches you about the trend of fraud which is going on more and more each day .
Unique Corporate Culture that eats people alive
Manager (Former Employee), ColumbusMarch 18, 2015
Pros: Peers, work resources
Cons: Management, culture, people investment, lack of training opprotunity, lack of investment back to "Team Members"
It's a "dog eat dog" world at TSYS. There is a lot of scheming and backstabbing in your rise to the top. You had better watch what you say and trust NO ONE! They will crush you in order to advance themselves. I never felt like I could be myself in that environment. They proclaim to inspire innovation and creativity, but yet stifle it. This is the same company that proclaims at one point they were a 46 million dollar company and now are a 7.6 billion dollar company, but still do nothing to invest in their employees or their benefits to those "Team Members". I would be cautious as to what division I worked for. Avoid Division 24 at all costs.
Operational Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 18, 2015
Pros: working remotely
TSYS is a great place to work! My position is challenging yet very fulling. I have a great team as we all come together to do what it takes to get the job done.
Great job that needs more sturdy management
Fraud Analyst I (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: great benefits, nice co-workers, dependable job, freedom to work as you wished (within guidelines)
Cons: bad management, no organization
Show up, sit down work accounts … No talking (within my department) I learned about fraud and an array of banks. Management SUCKS a lot , they're the least bit involved all the time. Co-workers were great. Stressful with a lot of emphasis on accuracy. The hardest part of the job is dealing with uninvolved management. The best part of the job was being able to go home.
Good place to learn
Lead Programmer-Analyst, Team-Leader (Former Employee), Columbus GaMarch 2, 2015
I started off as the Manager of the Shipping Department. A need for programmers came up and TSYS started a program to teach programming to employees who wanted to advance. I took the test and was accepted into the program. About nine tenths of the way through the course I was offered a position with the Tandem Group. This is where I started programming and advanced my carrier.
Nice environment, nice people very organized
media specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: the temp service
I learned very good customer service skills. Very nice people, i learned alot ,& i would love to go back and work with them.
Tsys
Customer Service, Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: benefits package was good
Cons: work/life balance is not easy, slow management promotions
I worked for TSYS for about three years. On a typical day I handled 60-70 calls relating to a members credit card rewards program.

I learned how points accumulate on an account and how they can be applied towards gift cards and airline travel.

My coworker & immediate supervisors were good to work with.

The hardest part of my job was telling a member that the flight they wanted was blacked out for point usage.
Great work environment
SENIOR CLIENT SERVER ANALYST, IT PROJECT OFFICE (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 4, 2015
TSYS was a great place to work. I learn several new things. Management was always supportive of me and my endeavors. I would recommend TSYS as an employer to anyone seeking to have a stable career with a company that is family oriented.
Great Work Place
customer services (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Tsys is a great workplace has many culture your learn a lot, coworkers are really helpful. i had a wonderful supervisor i loved my job.
Great Culture
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 9, 2015
A Sales Culture with business hours of Monday to Friday 8 to 5.
Not A Great Place to Work
CSR 1 (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 8, 2015
TSYS is not the best place to work but it is a good way to get the call center experience for the other jobs that require call center experience. TSYS care more about money than they do their employees. If you have the flu, very sick or have a family member pass they are more worried about if you are going to be able to come to work. I have had three promotions in my department and I have not got one raise from the promotions. You can not use PDO for a doctors appointment, etc. unless it is two weeks in advance. Management is not that great and in some departments they do not train to the way you are suppose to be trained.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 12, 2014
it's a great place to work if you like high stress work places,the customers were not very friendly but you did make great friends in the process.
CSR (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 12, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work is just waiting on a phone call as a CSR. I learned patience and I was able to sharpen my soft skills. Management was awesome but working 3rd shift sometimes leadership will not be available...You will have an opportunity to meet great people in training and if lucky they will be working shifts with you more than likely you guys will be seated together out on the floor...the hardest part was staying awake for me (3rd shift) and dealing with irate customers...the most enjoyable part of the job is having invaluable training....
Job Description
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 5, 2014
• Provided accurate and complete information to the customers
• Processed account corrections for the correct authorized card holder
• Provided requested information to all card holders as needed
• Transferred calls as needed to ensure proper service was provided
• Assisted customers with making payments online
• Ensured financial transactions (online payments/balance transfers) were confirmed with customer before submission to avoid errors
• Maintained a clean work environment conducive to productivity
• Provided quality customer service to ensure satisfaction
• Processed all Knowlagents before the due date
• Resolved member disputes on various issues

1 2 3 4 5

About TSYS

44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We – Read more

TSYS Salaries