TSYS

TSYS United States Employee Reviews

Great Place for High School Graduates
Chargeback Specialist I (Current Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 6, 2014
It is a great place to work for someone who does not have other responsibilities.
worst call center to work for
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: short breaks
you get hired on thinking you will have an hour lunch break but they constantly change it just 30 mins.Management is no help and HR could care less about any issues you are having.
Stable employer lacks opportunity
Product Manager - TransIT Platform (Current Employee), Tempe ArizonaOctober 1, 2014
Currently in flux with corp direction. Little to no fore thought about product training and placement.
Great place to work!
Process Improvement Analyst II (Current Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 29, 2014
Pros: built great teams
Started out as an Admin Assistant and then was promoted to special projects.
Great learning curve
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: always knew what was xpected of you
Cons: monotomus
Answered incoming calls throughout entire shift. Learned different credit card rules and regulations. Attended sevral customer service classes.
A good company for people looking to advance internally.
Technical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 7, 2014
Would prefer not to discuss further; looking for something more fulfilling than Customer Service.
Productive workplace, filled with hard working people
Mailroom Clerk/Warehouse (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 1, 2014
A typical day at work would begin with everyone arriving for their shift. We all would wait on our supervisor to come greet us and informs us on what the goals would be for that particular workday. I worked in the mailroom, therefore all we did was handle and sort thousands of pieces of mail per workday. We got two 20 minute lunch breaks and some days the company would feed us. The employees there are great and interesting people. The job itself was never hard, except for the long standing. That's what work is; standing, bending, lifting, etc..
Great benefits, Stressful job, lack of assistance
Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee), columbus, gaAugust 26, 2014
Great benefits but that's it. A typical day at work was answering calls all day in a cubicle and getting fussed at by management to wrap up your notes after a call. There was a lack of assistance. If you needed help we were asked not to go to our peers/coworkers but every time we would seek leadership they would either be gossiping about us or other employees within the company or they would ignore our instant messages or our calls to the escalation team.
Small business focused credit card processor looking to remain one of the top 10 Global Processors.
Client Operations Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 22, 2014
Pros: jeans, friendly people, flexibility
Cons: lack of resources, executive management very far removed from day to day operations
Learned a lot about credit card processing from beginning to end. A typical sales cycle, what to look for and how to prevent fraud, how to remain positive during stressful times. The most enjoyable part were the relationships I built with so many people, from merchants to co-workers, even those internal customers we worked with daily. Lower level management was close by and involved on many levels usually knowing employees on a first name basis.
Great Place to Work
Technical Account Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 29, 2014
TSYS was a great place to work. The company provides an excellent work/life balance.
Security force
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: short lunches
wonderful job, very high security. You deal with different clients on a daily basics.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 13, 2014
Pros: advancement
Busy work atmosphere.
Some hard to please customers.
Reasonable breaks for shifts.
TSYS is a great company hands down. Seeking other employment ONLY to relocate to Panama City to be with boyfriend.
Client Support Analyst, Senior (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 13, 2014
A typical day at work is with the greatest people in Columbus Georgia to work with. We are like a family & we know we have a job to do & we get it done. TSYS leadership all the way up to the President/CEO is superb. They live by the golden rule and it shows. I have been with this company for 22 years for a reason. Very fair, ethical and moral. The only reason I am seeking emloyment is to move to Panama City Beach.

The environment of my department is stressful and very fast paced. However, the management and overall leadership is second to none. A job should be fun and work should get done and that is exactly how this company is.
Ignacio Pereyra
Senior Account Manager NJ-NY (Current Employee), NJ-NYCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: commisions
Cons: new territorry with no partners
Agenda and follow up with Salesforce pending opportunities
Follow calls daily and appointments
the hardest? closed banks as partners (about 8 month sales process)
the most enjoyable? meet new people
Same as most large companies
Business System Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 29, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: job security, talent management
Issue with having the right people in the right positions and placing emphasis on the more value-added employees.

Company has made great strides to make salary comparable to the market. Definitely getting there.

Problem with different standards of pay for external hires versus internal promotions or internal hires.
Different credit card companies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 10, 2014
Loved this company and the customers. I would recommend anyone to work for TSYS.
wondeful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), columbus gaJune 2, 2014
Present Receives and responds to various customer service request, inquiries and problems such as account balances, funds availabilities and transfers, name and address updates and other general account activities via telephone. Provide the highest level of customer service to merchants and retail banking customers in a timely manner. Maintains accurate and complete records of all inquiries and problems handled. Other duties as required.
Starts out ok then you realize its a prison!
Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 1, 2014
I learned a lot but, they just got to be out of hand wanting you to work 50+ hours a week and then you cannot even have your purse at your desk because other people messed up.
Fun workplace
Financial Analyst II (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMay 27, 2014
Overall great place to work. My get along well with my co-workers and the company works really hard at making you feel "apart of the team".
Bs job
Rep (Current Employee), San Rafael, caMay 16, 2014
Cons: low pay, too much drama
If your looking for a company with lots of drama, scams and favoritism then this place is for youu

About TSYS

44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We – Read more

TSYS Salaries