TSYS Employer Reviews

Fun workplace
Financial Analyst II (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMay 27, 2014
Overall great place to work. My get along well with my co-workers and the company works really hard at making you feel "apart of the team".
Bs job
Rep (Current Employee), San Rafael, caMay 16, 2014
Cons: low pay, too much drama
If your looking for a company with lots of drama, scams and favoritism then this place is for youu
Very professional, yet laid back culture
Network Analyst II (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 28, 2014
TSYS is a great family oriented place to work. The benefits are amazing and the people there really know how to retain team members. I love that they encourage you to move into a position that allows you to use your knowledge and they don't retain you in a position in that you don't find yourself productive because they want you to grow and the company – more... to grow. They have team appreciation outings and lots of events to get you involved with the company and culture. There is pretty much a job anyone could do within this company. I loved the people, the attention to leadership and not management structures. – less
TSYS
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus,Ga 31909April 23, 2014
A typical day at work for Tsys was busy, sometimes tiring. The most enjoyable part was my friendly coworkers and having the help of management. I enjoyed being employeed with Tsys.
Stable company.
HR Specialist, Sr (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 21, 2014
Great company! Value their employees. Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value their employees.Great company! Value – more... their employees.Great company! Value their employees. – less
Professionally Satisfying and very creative
UAT Lead (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 18, 2014
Pros: excellent learning ground.
Cons: never keep anything pending.remain stress free.
Creativity is an ultimate experience, fluid and knows no dimensions.
Learning is an insatiable hunger.
Dictionary of Patience does not have words like "monotony" and " boredom".
Teamwork is the greatest strength.
Dedication is enjoyment. Enjoyment is happiness.
High paced work environment. Room for growth.
Project Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GA.April 17, 2014
Pros: co-workers, benefits
Cons: stressful, home-work balance
Typical day would include client or internal meetings to discuss project plans. Review of processes and process improvements. Learned leadership and project management skills. Best part of the job is the team and relationships that are developed and evolved over time. Hardest part of the job would be a stressful work environment and high paced working – more... conditions. – less
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), columbus gaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Good benefits, Co workers are nice, some managers are nice.
Hardest part of my job there is customers yelling all the time. Best part is co workers.
Business system consultant/project coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2014
Looking for more growth opportunities.Working in an agile/scrum environment with 2 weeks sprints.Working as a scrum master and Senior business analyst.
Productive Family Enviorment
CSR II (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, pot lucks, apperciation days
Cons: schedule selection process
Signed on the phones and handle over 12 client policies from credit cards to online banking issues. I learned a lot of great customer service skills that I carry with me today. Customer where the hardest part of the job because people can be very crule over the phone. I enjoyed this job because all the co-workers felt like family.
Client Support Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 4, 2014
Great place to work. Typical day at work is fast paced. I work in the TSYS Helpdesk. Main requirement is the ability to multi task.
Productive environment
Technisource Contract Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great team
A typical day was assignment of projects. From that point research of doc and programmer analyst to get additional information. The most enjoyable were the co-workers and knowledge. The hardest for me always are contract endings. I love to work with great people.
Credit card systems
Lead Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: employees friendly and helpful
Cons: hardware out of date and work driven by timelines more so than getting it right
perplexing, confusing, out of date standards loosely thrown together
n/a
Customer Service Rep- I work (Current Employee), columbus, gaFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: 24 hours, works on week-end and holidays, schedule change every 3 months
I work in an outbound call center so i take calls everyday about credit cards. I've learned about credit cards and how to give good customer service. Most enjoyable part of job is my co-workers we get along great.
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, free lunches
Cons: pay
Overall it was a good company. I enjoyed my time there. My only complaint is it takes a long time to get a decent pay.
Dysfunctional and conflict-ridden
Project Specialist (IT Project Manager) (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, decent pay
Cons: huge turnover, constant conflict and churn
Teams operate in silos and feel compelled to point fingers and place blame on other teams rather than on accomplishing the common goal. Co-workers on my immediate teams were great, but it was evident that maintaining positivity and motivation in this environment was difficult.
stressful workplace
CSR, Quality Specialist (Current Employee), columbus gaJanuary 29, 2014
Cons: cancelled lunches, mandatory ot
management & management choices makes it very stressful, as an employee you have little to no say so..
productive
ChargeBack Specialist I, Risk Management (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 27, 2014
I learned a lot there. Co workers were helpful & job was okay. I enjoyed this job
Sold Cutting Edge Technology
Product Director, Self-Service Solutions (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: exciting product
Cons: market challenges
Directed and actively participated in all business and product development for self-service financial kiosk of one of the world’s largest outsourced payment services companies supporting consumer finance, credit, debit, healthcare, loyalty, and prepaid services for numerous global financial institutions and retail companies.

Researched, created, and – more... provided strategic business development for self-service products in grocery, e-store, and hospitality industries. Reviewed potential customer locations and analyzed competitive product offerings by conducting on-site technical, security, and marketing surveys. Managed major accounts and worked closely with clients to establish specific account plans with measurable goals.
Selected Contribution:

♦ Defined business requirements and formulated detailed process flows to enhance self-service solutions, increase revenue, and realize cost savings. – less
Very productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 4, 2013
TSYS is a very productive workplace , but it also has fun aspects as well .

About TSYS

44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We – Read more