TSYS Employee Reviews

Large Credit card processor
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 29, 2016
TSYS is a US based Credit Card processor. Home office is in Omaha, NE and the satellite office in Louisville was closed after about 3 years. Inside Sales position was unstable and very "churn and burn".
Amazing first start
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 21, 2016
Tsys is a great company from top to bottom. They aim to please their clients in every aspect possible. Would refer anyone wanting that first foot into the door of the customer service working force.
Pros
Schedule choice, healthcare, raises
Cons
Short breaks
TSYS great place to work.
Buyer Planner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 16, 2016
TSYS was a great place to work. Team Members always helped each other. Managers were always willing to listen to you and help you.Job was very stressful and busy at times.
Decent Company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 11, 2016
Decent organization especially for technology people. The organization is going through a transition so be aware of people's true intentions. Overall, an acceptable organization.
An Open and easy going place for the most part
Program Analyst 2- TS2 (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 4, 2016
TSYS is a good place to work. They do care about their clients even though some of them are not always happy as, truthfully, TSYS doesn't always have the best speed to market or methodologies. TSYS does not seem to have a lot of micro managers and frequently hosts events to engage team members with one another and with their communities. The salary could be better but it is competitive.
Pros
Lots of fun. Good people to work with
Cons
Very tedious methodology
Tsys
CS Credit Card Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 31, 2016
I love my job, my co-workers are very friendly, there are great benefits, and everyone is willing to help each other all the way to management. The hardest part of y job is not being able to solve an issue when all options have been stressed. The best are is hearing a customer laugh and being able to solve an issue.
best job EVER
State farm CSR Rep (Former Employee) –  Hampton, GAOctober 15, 2016
I can honestly say this was my most "grown up" job. It encouraged growth and perseverance. Working here was something new for me all around it was a new city and new people. This was mt first call center job and everything is different, everything is graded. It was a great experience.
Overall, good company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 9, 2016
Good company, but currently downsizing the organization. Just went through a massive reduction in force. Many great people have lost their jobs. I am fortunate that I am still employed
Exciting workplace, Shows appreciation to all employers.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 8, 2016
Meeting customers needs, solving problems and going over company policy is my typical work day. I Have learned how to utilize different computer programs. Helped me realize how important great customer service is. My co-workers are awesome. Working around great people and supervisors makes it feel like your not at work. No challenge is ever too hard. If I ever have trouble solving a problem I will go to my co-workers or supportive supervisor. The most enjoyable part about my job is when my customers compliment on how awesome I treat them.
Pros
We are always acknowledged for doing a great job.
Cons
If we are still assisting a customer during our break time, it still affects our hours.
Great place to work if you are ready to retire
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 3, 2016
TSYS is much like other large corporations. Innovation and improvement are bogged down by middle managers. Those who say yes to everything and don't question things that are wrong will do well in this environment.
Pros
Flexible Work Arrangements
Cons
Pay, advancement, layoffs
Great Place to Work
Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 28, 2016
I have been with TSYS for 11 years and I must say that it has been a great company to work for. They care about their employees and try to be a competitive employer in today's market.
Great Company
Client Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 21, 2016
Great company to work for.
Working at the Help Desk really helps you gain a broad spectrum of what the company does for our clients. I learned so much in customer service and was involved with technical support as well as client support. My co-workers were easy to work with and we got along very well.
Jail
Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 20, 2016
Its like a jail house, and its so micromanaged. Its hard to move up within the company. Its not all bad to work at TSYS but its not what is cracked up to be.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
No room for advancement
Would not work here again!
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 14, 2016
TSYS HAS NO BENEFITS AT ALL .IF YOURE SICK THEY DON'T CARE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT SO YOU WILL GET WRITTEN UP. No dr notes will be accepted, The new attendance policy that was just created is if your 1 minute late coming to work ,breaks,lunches, they you will get wrote up. This company forces people to quit. The benefits sucks you have to earn your paid time off 6 hours per month...The managers only care about themselves.Security is great I must say I honestly would not work here anymore. The pay is lower than I imagine for all the work we have to do ..thankful I only been here for three months and found a new Job. Think before you apply
Pros
Coffee, customers, scheldue
Cons
Breaks change without knowing, no time off, get written up for everything.
It is a satisfactory job
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 2, 2016
It is a satisfactory job for someone who is very assertive and able to handle many different personalities. Of course it is collections so for the most part people will already answer or call either uneasy or upset about their bill especially with outbounds calls. You just have to be very skilled in calming an irate customer by also advising them on the policy.
Productive Days
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 1, 2016
A typical day usually depends on the service levels, if the service levels were slower the day was quite a breeze, on busy days things could get stressful. The hardest part of the job is the scripting, and everything that could get you a failed called. Management was ok.
productive
Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 30, 2016
great place to work and to bond with customers, clients and employees. The workplace wasn't all bad after all, great environment.
Its Up To You Literally
Customer Service Representative (Columbus) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 30, 2016
It's not a bad job, as long as you're willing to put yourself out there and you have a good work ethic. Depending on the dept you work in you might be busy which ensures you'll have a job. I've learned that it's not always about what you know, but who you know. My co-workers is what made the job enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unprofessional people in the work environment, un-organization, and lack of training. Really can't specify anything enjoyable about this job.
Pros
lunch vendors, good employee discounts, great medical benefits
Cons
short breaks, favortism, unprofessionalism, misleading.
Challeging yet fun environment. Lots of oppurtinities to gorw
DevOps Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 29, 2016
- Progressive technologies
- fast advancement
- "work-life" balance
- lots of technologies (old and new) to explore and grow for professional gain
Pros
Lunch and learn sessions, free lunch, lots of vacation time, end of year bonus
Cons
Middle Management
It is a very productive plache to work
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 27, 2016
Learned how to deal with conflicts and many opened windows at one time also multi- tasking between the computer and and telephone get challenging but its very thrill seeking
Pros
Great career
Cons
Long hours and work week sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSYS. Our community is ready to answer.