TSYS

TSYS Employer Reviews

TSYS is a great company to work for. It is a great environment for a recent graduate to gain experience.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), GeorgiaJanuary 17, 2013
A typical work day at TSYS as a Business Analyst is meeting as a team to analyze requirements and then implement those requirements. Agile Methodology is practiced there and they're one company that has the concept of Agile/Scrum under control.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), columbus, gaDecember 6, 2012
Company shows A LOT of favoritism. Overall experience was ok
Great place to work! TSYS puts its employees first!
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 4, 2012
Pros: daycare center, employee appreciation days, fitness center
Cons: stressful, on-call duty, long hours at times.
TSYS was ranked #1 on Forbes Top 100 Companies to work for 1999 - and it deserves it! Their campus was designed to help employees balance work and home, such as a small convenient store, travel agency, fitness center, library, and a dare care center.
Everyone works as a team to make sure the work is done properly from design to coding to testing to – more... implementation. – less
TOO STRICT
Customer Service Representative/Group Lead (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 4, 2012
Pros: free checking account with local bank
Cons: small pay, weekends and holidays
THIS IS A COMPANY THAT IS OWNED BY COUNSELMEN FOR THE CITY OF COLUMBUS
Big family!
Lead (UAT Product Managements) (Current Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 2, 2012
Pros: talent shows, awards, charity programs.
Cons: need to evaluate the manager before giving them a position
1,Typical day at work would be surrounded by fun/enthusiastic people who loved being at work with out any hassles or carry a burden on heart. They loved the work place so did I.
2,Learnt about the family atmosphere and many highly skilled teams to give you knowledge transfer regarding products and comfortable conference/training rooms to co-ordinate/accommodate – more... the number of people attending these KT.
3,90% of management is really friendly and extremely heart warming people except one or two people who lack experience in handling the teams and need more experience in Mgmt training.
4,Co-Worker/colleagues are Friendly and they are from different department and everyone got along like CHERRY on a PIE.
5,Hard part about the job is the manager who lack knowledge/experience in handling the team or people. Micro managing and expecting it to work successfully is a no go for success. Worked with managers who handled 180 people and still successfully pulled it off. But present manager lacks experience and knowledge.
6,Having colleagues who had so much knowledge to teach/guide and the most fun part was -- we were one big family and surrounding teams where like extended families. Work is more like a big fair with lot of work but fun to be in it.

They have cafeteria, ping pong, pool tables & massive huge parking lot with security. – less
Work
CSR1 (Current Employee), Columbus, GANovember 12, 2012
Pros: funny co-workers
Cons: not enough benefits, treating people better than others
I help clients redeem their points with their credit/debit cards for different gift cards, merchandise or even travel.
Great Company
(Spherion Temp)-CSR (Former Employee), Columbus, GaNovember 6, 2012
Handled high volume in bound calls. Great Supervisors. It was always interesting because not only did we work but we also did many activities such as pep-rally's. Wonderful how certificates of recognition are given to show appreciation on a job well done. Wonderful co-workers.
Great Experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 21, 2012
I enjoyed the knowledge I gained from customer service with TSYS.
Family oriented corporation.
Associate Project Director (Current Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 13, 2012
I have worked for the same corporation for over 18 years.
Very family and community oriented corporation.
Salary Consideration
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 5, 2012
TSYS is a great company but needs to consider some of the employees salaries. Great benefits and lots of opportunity to grow within the company.
Loyalty
Customer Service Representative II/Lead (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 12, 2012
Department Loyalty of TSYS
Continuously changing shiftsevery three months, changing rules of programs with no notifications....meaning it's easy to fail a call, no clear answers when asked, unable to read system clearly nor are they up to date, different answers from different Supervisors for the same question, and Request for time off or Holidays have – more... to be given months in advance. Made it really hard to work for this company with having kids and school. Very stressful job! – less
TSYS is a productive, fun place to work. Great leadership team.
Senior Director: Portfolio Management (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 6, 2012
Pros: team environment, benefits, learning/supportive envirnoment
Cons: you never want to leave your job (because you enjoy it so much).
The choice to join TSYS was simple for me – it all added up. Once I got to met and know the executive team, I could feel their passion and drive. The company is the right size with the right amount of growth. The environment is entrepreneurial and I always had an opportunity to drive the business. Makes you want to be part of such a growing, vibrant – more... organization.
I had the freedom to work with clients in whatever way works best for them and for me. I had the flexibility to come up with creative solutions, but I also had a support infrastructure so I had resources that I can rely on to help me build solutions. That’s how TSYS deliver value to their customers.
When you look at really large companies, you have to fit into a system and pay your dues – but the plus side is that these company's have an infrastructure in place. In smaller companies, you have a lot of flexibility but it can be very disorganized. At TSYS, you get the best of both worlds – a blend of small company freedom and big company infrastructure and support.
TSYS entrepreneurial spirit extends to employees and the community. The company is always willing to be a part of any cause that you bring to the table. For example, TSYS gives their employees the time they need in support of community efforts.
When the TSYS says, “We do the right thing” it is not just lip service. I had a medical emergency in my family and the company did everything possible to give me the flexibility and support I needed to care for my family during this time.
There is a consistent level of quality in TSYS employees, from the leadership team down. I would much rather work in this situation than in a corporate scenario where there are A, B, and C level players. Plus, the leadership team has been very anticipatory – focusing on potential challenges for growth and proactively addressing them. This gave me confidence that the company will stay strong, for a long time. – less
Hard worker, finish task
CSR Agent (Current Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 5, 2012
Follow rules, help customers, banking company different hours work with different types if customers
I just was not happy here.
Risk Management (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 24, 2012
I was not happy here so i left here for more money. This was the worst company I ever worked for.
TSYS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 23, 2012
Pros: outstanding team fellowship and spirit
Cons: my project ran out and i was laid-off
TSYS is a great place to work. I enjoyed coming to work everyday of my 7 years with this company. I learned how to be a project manager and completed a two year project in one year. My immediate supervisor was okay. I found it difficult at times to meet on required upper management decisions. The hardest part of my job was doing a good job and completing – more... my project one year ahead of schedule. The most enjoyable part of my job was training, developing and assisting my fellow employees and team mates. – less
Great Place to Work at
Programmer Analyst Lead (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 8, 2012
Good Benefits and Flexible Schedule.
Learned a lot of new skills every year.
Enjoyed working in the Payments Processing Industry.
Call Center
Customer Service (Current Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 2, 2012
15 min break
1 hour lunch
15 min break

8hour work day(5 days a week)
Very Organized and Family Oriented
Senior Project Analyst (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 19, 2012
Detailed and organized processes
Very centered around the everyday team members life
Family oriented
Community efforts
great place to work
Machine Operator Sr (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 12, 2012
machine operator that processed and sent out credit cards daily to customers.
bad company
collection (Former Employee), atlanta,gaJuly 6, 2012
Pros: not good for emegencys
Cons: not good company
this was a fairly good company to work for until one day i told them my mother was dying and they said that they could no hold my job so i walk out i file for unemployent and was denied was i was told that i abun my job, so not so good company not good for peoples that have familys

About TSYS

Total System Services, Inc. (TSYS) provides electronic payment processing and related services to financial and non-financial – Read more