TSYS

TSYS Employer Reviews

Risk Dept
Charge Back Specialist I (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 10, 2013
I enjoy this job I am currently looking to excel in my career path.
Unprofessional cowards
lead pa (Former Employee), campusJune 19, 2013
In view of the positive reviews out here it only goes to show that you can fool a lot of the people all of the time. This company used to be great until the CEO retired and a new CEO took over who was nothing more than a bean counting, head hunter. Then HR got infiltrated by cowards and backstabbers who could not deal with a person face to face, they could deal with you if your back was turned. The lower line managers were nothing more that corporate stool pidgons who will use the guise of private meeting to report you to HR for any statement made in confidentiality. This company has come to define the deepest and most reprehensible vision of PC.
Relaxed work place
Corporate Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJune 15, 2013
Good work-life balance for most departments.
Slow work pace
So So
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMay 12, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: job security; pay
It has been a while since I worked here however, it was the worst working experience I have ever had. Granted it was during the recession. Layoffs are a normal thing even to this day.
Good company, salary not so good
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GA, CampusMay 8, 2013
Pros: time off, nice cafeteria, bank on site, team outings.
Cons: salary, difficult work flow structure.
TSYS has a good work environment and excellent benefits. The salary structure could be improved. Methodologies are hard to follow and inefficient. Prepare to be overloaded with work at times.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Norcross, GaApril 28, 2013
I enjoyed my 3 years. I enjoyed my travels and the compensation was great.
If ur complacent GO FOR IT
Chargeback specialist I (risk management) (Former Employee), Corporate ridgeApril 26, 2013
Pros: ... they people there have big hearts and take the abuse
Cons: bad management, reduced lunches, mandatory ot
Tsys has a great name in the community but this perception is askew. The grand opportunity and enthused work environment is only at the campus location. Corporate ridge houses the disgruntled leaders that carry poor salaries. The call center has unrealistic expectations and even poorer leadership. U will be confused and constantly monitored, no matter ur experience level u will be micromanaged. Say goodbye to holidays and discretion. U don't matter ;only the clients. They have great insurance that u will never use bc they reject pdo time off. The needs of the business and call volume supersedes all personal concerns and education, for that matter. Tsys is a horrible company to work for if u are driven or independent in thinking. It's unlikely I'd ever recommend anyone to work here and my heart goes out to those corporate ridge vets who have invested ample time and money investing in this company only to be treated with little regard. So don't punish yourself ... Find something else!
Good job to get experience.
Developer (Current Employee), Columbus GaApril 7, 2013
Good Bennefits. The company has undergone many chnages throughout the years, some good and some bad.
Easy and fast paced
Account Manager/Collector (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: the position i held with company was very flexiable
Cons: too many departments sharing one space
It's a good feeling to help someone who has issues with thier AC unit or freezer. I learned to not take certain things for granted. My manager was one of the best managers I've ever worked with. I got along well with all of my co-workers. The hardest part of this job was not being able to get help for a customer in a timely manner because or the area they lived in.The most enjoyable part about this job was satisfying the customers before the end of the call.
Day at work
Sr. Information Security Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2013
Works under limited supervision and performs day-to-day Information Security functions pertaining to computer access control on numerous security software products and processes. Threat Management Center (TMC) Real time proactive monitoring of complex systems and response to known and emerging threats against the TSYS network via intrusion detection software. Provide interpretation of data in support of security event management processes from various data feeds and correlations of combined data. Complete detailed, comprehensive investigation and triage on a wide variety of security events. Review security log data to detect and resolve security issues. Perform incident handling processes, which include implementation of containment, protection, and remediation activities. Conduct incident responses that include root cause analysis and lessons learned. Participate in the development of new logic and analytical capabilities. Other duties as assigned.
Call Center Environment
CSR 1 (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 19, 2013
Pros: off on the holidays
Cons: short 30 min lunch breaks
Great coworkers and staff team in a call center enivornment that handled every caller needs for columbus bank and trust.I was a great team member of making sure to greet a customer with a smile and help every customer as much as i possibly can.
This job was cool to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 12, 2013
Pros: can make work scheduled each month
The company had great flexible work hours.My co-workers was fun to work with.
Productive and a great place to learn and try different things
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 4, 2013
A cooperative and an helpful place for all the learn and improve.
Love this job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: amazing benefits!!
Cons: management sucked, credit check just to work there.
The job was awesome, amazing benefits!! Great schedule bids, easy job as I worked for the State Farm division. Highly recommend!
Love this job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: amazing benefits!!
Cons: management sucked, credit check just to work there.
tsys is a decent company to work for
Help desk agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 4, 2013
I did not feel like i had very much opportunity for advancement
Leader in global payments
Client Analyst II (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 27, 2013
Really do care about employees.
Great clients and challenging work.

March 21, 2013

Who is the hiring manager in your department?

Good place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus GaJanuary 24, 2013
TSYS is a great place to work, the people are friendly and you constantly stay busy.
TSYS is a great company to work for. It is a great environment for a recent graduate to gain experience.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), GeorgiaJanuary 17, 2013
A typical work day at TSYS as a Business Analyst is meeting as a team to analyze requirements and then implement those requirements. Agile Methodology is practiced there and they're one company that has the concept of Agile/Scrum under control.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), columbus, gaDecember 6, 2012
Company shows A LOT of favoritism. Overall experience was ok

About TSYS

44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We – Read more