TSYS Employee Reviews

Proffesional Environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 5, 2013
Working at TSYS helped me grow mentally and it gave me the advantage of learning new procedures to help clients and other businesses.
Overall good place to work
Operations Technician Sr (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 20, 2013
Operated and monitored mainframe, Control-M, and their peripheral devices. Observed control panels for malfunctions/ errors in operation messages. Initiated and monitored all computer software and prioritized the job streams to ensure that all client processing deadlines were met successfully, made any adjustments needed to correct operational problems or to meet any special conditions. Primarily was concerned with proper use of operations equipment to ensure client expectations were met. Provided diagnostic analysis in common error situations to determine the point of equipment or program failure. Conferred with additional technical personnel when errors required any type of change of instructions or in sequence of operations.
Great Company to work for
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 15, 2013
Pros: onsite bank, gym and daycare with a summer camp program for kids ages 5-11
Management is very supportive of balancing work and family life. TSYS has a great training program and continuing education program for their employees. They are supportive in allowing you to advance in your career. The people that work for TSYS are very dedicated to making sure that the client is happy and are willing to do whatever it takes to get something accomplished. The most enjoyable part of my job is when our code changes are implemented in to our production region, and there are no issues, knowing I had a part in the analysis and design and knowing I thought of all the possible situations that could arise as a result of the request from the client.
Tsys
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 11, 2013
A typical day at work was answering inbound calls. Some days were slow some were fast.
Fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 1, 2013
Started by logging on to computer. Taking care of each customers needs.
Could be better
Bank Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 29, 2013
The work environment could be a lot better. Management needs to build a relationship with the employess
probably the worst job i ever had
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: terrible management, unfriendly environment, micro managed
i would like to say that this job was good but it was not at all. the people where the best part. i can only say that this company has a lot of improvement to make.
Comfortable and convenient place to work.
Client Operations Manager (Former Employee), Main CampusJuly 22, 2013
Pros: good cafeteria, access to the riverwalk.
Cons: layoffs, reorganizations
I really enjoyed my co-workers, it was a remarkable business to work in.
Not very good to work with
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: lunch was offered in the building for you to buy
Cons: not friendly
Handled calls from customers about credit card balances and issues. I would never work for them again. They are not an understanding company at all.
Outstanding work/life balance
Product Director (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 14, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
The company might be the best company in the world when it comes to culture and values. It has a strong management team a friendly place to work that is financially very strong. Compensation is light when compared to market and advancement is blocked in most cases.
Risk Dept
Charge Back Specialist I (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 10, 2013
I enjoy this job I am currently looking to excel in my career path.
productive place
Business Intelligence Analyst Sr (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 20, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: bonus
it's a credit card processing company and it's nice place to work.
people are nice very coopertive and always there to help you
Unprofessional cowards
lead pa (Former Employee), campusJune 19, 2013
In view of the positive reviews out here it only goes to show that you can fool a lot of the people all of the time. This company used to be great until the CEO retired and a new CEO took over who was nothing more than a bean counting, head hunter. Then HR got infiltrated by cowards and backstabbers who could not deal with a person face to face, they could deal with you if your back was turned. The lower line managers were nothing more that corporate stool pidgons who will use the guise of private meeting to report you to HR for any statement made in confidentiality. This company has come to define the deepest and most reprehensible vision of PC.
Relaxed work place
Corporate Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJune 15, 2013
Good work-life balance for most departments.
Slow work pace
So So
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMay 12, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: job security; pay
It has been a while since I worked here however, it was the worst working experience I have ever had. Granted it was during the recession. Layoffs are a normal thing even to this day.
Good company, salary not so good
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GA, CampusMay 8, 2013
Pros: time off, nice cafeteria, bank on site, team outings.
Cons: salary, difficult work flow structure.
TSYS has a good work environment and excellent benefits. The salary structure could be improved. Methodologies are hard to follow and inefficient. Prepare to be overloaded with work at times.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Norcross, GaApril 28, 2013
I enjoyed my 3 years. I enjoyed my travels and the compensation was great.
If ur complacent GO FOR IT
Chargeback specialist I (risk management) (Former Employee), Corporate ridgeApril 26, 2013
Pros: ... they people there have big hearts and take the abuse
Cons: bad management, reduced lunches, mandatory ot
Tsys has a great name in the community but this perception is askew. The grand opportunity and enthused work environment is only at the campus location. Corporate ridge houses the disgruntled leaders that carry poor salaries. The call center has unrealistic expectations and even poorer leadership. U will be confused and constantly monitored, no matter ur experience level u will be micromanaged. Say goodbye to holidays and discretion. U don't matter ;only the clients. They have great insurance that u will never use bc they reject pdo time off. The needs of the business and call volume supersedes all personal concerns and education, for that matter. Tsys is a horrible company to work for if u are driven or independent in thinking. It's unlikely I'd ever recommend anyone to work here and my heart goes out to those corporate ridge vets who have invested ample time and money investing in this company only to be treated with little regard. So don't punish yourself ... Find something else!
Good job to get experience.
Developer (Current Employee), Columbus GaApril 7, 2013
Good Bennefits. The company has undergone many chnages throughout the years, some good and some bad.
Easy and fast paced
Account Manager/Collector (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: the position i held with company was very flexiable
Cons: too many departments sharing one space
It's a good feeling to help someone who has issues with thier AC unit or freezer. I learned to not take certain things for granted. My manager was one of the best managers I've ever worked with. I got along well with all of my co-workers. The hardest part of this job was not being able to get help for a customer in a timely manner because or the area they lived in.The most enjoyable part about this job was satisfying the customers before the end of the call.
Industry