TTI Floor Care Employee Reviews

Awesome Place
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMarch 31, 2016
I have been working at TTI Floor Care for over an year now. I am full-time working 40 hrs a week. This job has little to no stress at all and the environment is extremely friendly. I would recommend this employer to anyone interested in customer service while working with great people.
Pros
Reasonable Hours, All Paid Holidays, Benefits, Little Stress
Cons
Pay Rate
Poorly managed company
Graphic Designer/Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 30, 2015
Company sets unrealistic profit margins and panics each quarter when, despite the numbers being good, the numbers don't meet the goals set by the president. This leads to a lot of blame passed down from execs and an inevitable changing of the guard where new VPs are brought in, middle management is re-arranged in the midst of a mid-level housecleaning, all as a knee-jerk reaction.

In my 2 years at TTI, I am already seeing the 3rd group of VPs and they are doing what each of the last did: Mass firing with the intent of bringing along their pals from their prior companies. The current group has already lost the trust of their workers and demolished morale in the workplace with an ongoing discussion of eliminating jobs and relocating the company to the Carolinas.

If you are okay with not having real job security, low morale, and mediocre pay and benefits, TTI may be the place for you!
Its a really great place to start your career
Sr. Offline Editor (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 13, 2015
Advancement is rapid for those with the skills and mentality. Many first years get promoted two or three times in their first two years. There's a great program for incoming grads that pairs them up for a few months at a time with people more senior then them in different areas of the company. They do a great job of making sure you have a big picture view of the whole company.

There is a LOT of turnover, however, including at the top of the company, which can make folks a tad nervous at times.

Overall, it is a great company to work for, and there are many people who have been with this company for years and years.
Pros
Friday Food trucks in the Summer, workout room, friendly environment, amazing healthcare package, gov't level benefits package
Cons
Rapid turnover (can also be a plus), attempts to be transparent can sometimes cause unneeded tension.
Ok place to work if you don't mind the management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHMay 13, 2015
Most of the people at TTI are good to work with; it is the upper management that was really messing the place up. Drastically shortening project schedules (from 18 months to 9 or 6 months sometimes even less) and refusal to make decisions and define projects led to everyone running around like crazy trying to get stuff done in time but no one really knowing what they are supposed to be doing because there is no project definition. It is a very chaotic work environment but the people on the working level are all great people who are very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions you might have. TTI is an average place to work, it has its ups and downs. There is always something to complain about but overall it is not that bad.
Pros
Good coworkers, Learning opportunities, Good pay and benefits
Cons
Bad upper management, Stressful environment, Chaotic workplace
Started off reallly good
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHNovember 24, 2015
TTI is a cool place to work and it started out really good. Even though I love my job and love what I do. I feel like they should sometimes give us a break from the phones. Sometimes those calls can be so out of control because of the previous rep or simply because the customer is having a bad day. We sometimes need a break. Rather it be doing mail or processing checks we should have at least 30 minutes off the phones a day where we are still being productive but taking no calls.
Pros
We have opportunities to win brand new products.
Cons
breaks are too short
A great place to work
creative department (Current Employee) –  Glenwillow, Ohio (solon)February 27, 2013
A great company to work for. They understand you value your life outside of work. They recognize and reward hard work. The benefits are exceptional. You should be excited to work here.
Pros
gym, great health care, fair compensation
Cons
solon location is hard to get to from anywhere but solon
A job is a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHNovember 20, 2015
This employer is supposed to hire or fire after three months. I was five months pregnant when I first started and I exceeded all expectations. I left this job due to them being in a 'hire freeze'
Cons
short breaks, hire freezes
Good benefits package
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHJuly 30, 2015
A typical day at work would be answering inbound calls and assisting customers with various products. I email customers and place outbound calls if needed. I wish there was the ability to advance and move up in the company.
Fast paced, growing company - causal but professional
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHMay 19, 2013
As an HR Intern, no two days were alike. I worked on everything from employee relations to recruiting to filing.

I was able to apply HR and Supply Chain concepts that I learned at the University of Akron and learned about many new aspects of human resource management. I was able to sit in on interviews, review resumes, rewrite job descriptions, use the HRIS system, and complete electronic I-9s, I grew infinitely more comfortable cold-calling potential candidates.

I loved being able to foster relationships with co-workers. I worked for, and with, the nicest individuals.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHMay 17, 2012
I answered calls and correspondence all day.
I learned how various vacuum and sweeper unit worked.
Management was sparse.
My co-workers were the best.
The hardest part of the job was not always being able to help the consumers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help the consumers.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
not full-time
Fast paced fun work enviorment
Customer Service Call Center (Current Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHJanuary 13, 2013
A typical day at work consist of me taking incoming calls regarding customer product. Answering questions and troubleshooting customer equipment. Creating warranty claims and issuing warranty replacements. I have learned how to operate multiple phone systems and how to operate the program oracle. The hardest part of my job is helping customers with fixing their equipment. The most enjoyable part is helping and training co workers
Pros
fun work enviorment
Cons
poor pay and not enough hours
General customer service call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  7005 Cochran rdMarch 18, 2015
My shift was 10-7pm I assisted customers in ordering parts, referring them to a service center and handling any issues the customer needed taking care of.
Pros
helping customers
Cons
not being able to solve the customer issues over the phone
excellent site
Customer Service Associate Tier (Current Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHSeptember 29, 2014
At this company I was able to expand my experience and learn so many new things. While in this position I am able to assist customers and trouble shoot by phone which is new for me
stress free work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glenwillow, OHMarch 15, 2013
A typical day at work at TTI was usually busy but not stressfull. ive learned alot about troubleshooting, and problem solving there. the most enjoyable part about the job was the people whom i worked with.
Pros
comfortable dress code
Cons
short breaks
Great atmosphere to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day would be from 8am-4:30pm answering inbound calls and assisting customers with there vacuum troubles. Troubleshooting to resolves their vacuum issues. Placing orders when needed.
Call Center