TTI Floor Care

TTI Floor Care Employer Reviews

Fast paced, growing company - causal but professional
HR Intern (Current Employee), Glenwillow, OHMay 19, 2013
As an HR Intern, no two days were alike. I worked on everything from employee relations to recruiting to filing.

I was able to apply HR and Supply Chain concepts that I learned at the University of Akron and learned about many new aspects of human resource management. I was able to sit in on interviews, review resumes, rewrite job descriptions, use – more... the HRIS system, and complete electronic I-9s, I grew infinitely more comfortable cold-calling potential candidates.

I loved being able to foster relationships with co-workers. I worked for, and with, the nicest individuals. – less
stress free work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glenwillow, OHMarch 15, 2013
Pros: comfortable dress code
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work at TTI was usually busy but not stressfull. ive learned alot about troubleshooting, and problem solving there. the most enjoyable part about the job was the people whom i worked with.
A great place to work
creative department (Current Employee), Glenwillow, Ohio (solon)February 27, 2013
Pros: gym, great health care, fair compensation
Cons: solon location is hard to get to from anywhere but solon
A great company to work for. They understand you value your life outside of work. They recognize and reward hard work. The benefits are exceptional. You should be excited to work here.
Fast paced fun work enviorment
Customer Service Call Center (Current Employee), Glenwillow, OHJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: fun work enviorment
Cons: poor pay and not enough hours
A typical day at work consist of me taking incoming calls regarding customer product. Answering questions and troubleshooting customer equipment. Creating warranty claims and issuing warranty replacements. I have learned how to operate multiple phone systems and how to operate the program oracle. The hardest part of my job is helping customers with – more... fixing their equipment. The most enjoyable part is helping and training co workers – less
Fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Glenwillow, OHMay 17, 2012
Pros: schedule flexibility
Cons: not full-time
I answered calls and correspondence all day.
I learned how various vacuum and sweeper unit worked.
Management was sparse.
My co-workers were the best.
The hardest part of the job was not always being able to help the consumers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help the consumers.