TTi Global Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIOctober 1, 2015
This company is great to work for. Their HR is wonderful and they treat you like a real person, not like some places that treat you like a number.
great people to work with and oppertunity to travel is nice.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Commerce city, ColoradoMarch 9, 2015
Great job and people to work with just not a career future with company. I loved the people and the opportunity to travel every now and then.
Pros
great people
Cons
high health insurance cost, no match with 401k and poor investment choices.
Think Titanic. Hey there's an ice berg right there! Anyone?
Human Sacrifice (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJanuary 29, 2015
You will most likely be thrown into the deep end...and then you will be given an anvil. When you start to drown, there will be a lot of words and wasted time with no helpful action. Eventually you will be fired for failing to sing opera while fighting for your life. If you manage to sing a few bars, expect to get the work load of the next person to quit or get fired. Your job description means nothing. If you are not comfortable performing tasks not even remotely related to your skill set, expect to be fired. Expect to be hated by the customer that changes requirements and standards on a whim, and that is not held accountable for job scope.

"Yeah, lowly worker, I know we bid the job for X quantity of output and Y quantity of hours, but the customer wants 2X quantity of output. So just give it to them. No, there won't be any change in the deadlines; make it happen... Hmmm I just can't figure out why we're not making any money. La la la. Nothing to see here."
Pros
beautiful building, nice people
TTi Global Volkswagen Contract
Volkswagen Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 22, 2014
This environment is based off of team work, all employees are willing to help others, provide input and much more. It is a great learning experience, along with gaining skills in communication verbally and written.
Great Work life balance
Sr Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills MIJanuary 22, 2014
Great company if you are looking for a work life balance
I have been with this company for almost a year and the most enjoyable part of my job is the environment
not a bad place to work if you are extrememly flexible-schedule changes daily
Test Driver (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 29, 2013
easiest job I ever had, pay is good, but they took away our benefits in February
Pros
good pay when you work
Cons
long stretches with lack of work
excellent pay when you work
Test Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 24, 2013
Best job I've every had. However the schedule is subject to change at the last minute and sometimes you may not work for a week or more. The atmosphere is generally congenial, and all that is expected is that you follow simple instructions and be observant.
The company took all of our benefits (fulltime, insurance and paid holidays) away the beginning of February. We are now part timers.
Pros
good pay, easy work
Cons
no benefits
Good people to work with
HR Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 22, 2013
Has a laid back/fun atmosphere but sometimes your doing work of 5 people and your just 1.
Confusion and no assistance.
Driver Supervisor/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COJanuary 2, 2013
Position was new; much confusion. Started in May 2011; layed off in July 2011. There was no assistance in setting up office. The hours were many and varied.
Pros
salary
Cons
confusion and lack of assistance