TTI Employee Reviews

Assembly Line
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJuly 17, 2017
They were both good but fast pace jobs, loading and filling the assembly line and unloading. I got along with all the staff and all the workers in the work place.
Very enjoyable experience.
Intern- Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYJune 27, 2017
I was very pleased with the whole internship experience. My mentor for the program, was excellent. I highly recommend the position to anyone who is looking to gain real experience. The internship is very hands on.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 3, 2017
Very nice place to work, great job. Great management, great
benefits. Highly recommended company to work for. I love it, love it, very awesome place to work
Its an ok place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 31, 2017
The jobs are easy the people are easy to get along with you get to have a one hour break the plant is very clean the management is very understanding if you have family emergencies.
Pros
1 hr breaks
Cons
Work too many weekends
Horrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 18, 2017
Very hot, horrible set up, no-one cares about eBay they are doing, not paying attention on forklifts, very hot an stuffy, send you home instead of finding you more work to-do
Only care about profit not the people!e
Annonymous (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNApril 8, 2017
Senior leadership is the worst I have ever worked with. Care is only on profit. Employees are disposable. Local management was great and the employees were a great group.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Senior leadership does not get it
Productive and fun workplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCApril 6, 2017
I would work there again. Management was great and it was always busy. They kept you moving and I loved the fast pace environment. The staff managemtent could have been better
was a great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 3, 2017
I worked there for 3+ years never jad a problem until they got a new production manager and of course the pay loved the job very easy the people i worked wit were amazing
Work by yourself
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2017
Train associates, downstock product, set up new displays of tools, and reset bays to POG. A lot of downtime during work, require a lot of Saturdays. Company car provided.
Pros
Work by yourself.
Cons
A lot of work requires 2 people but always by yourself
Innovation, Rapid Growth, Relocation
Regional (Former Employee) –  Who Dis,NYJanuary 20, 2017
TTi is a great company right out of college if you aren't 100%!what direction in business you want to go. So many opportunities in management, marketing and sales. Great culture, young company, promotes from within. The room for advancement is there. Just be willing to relocate if you wish to be promoted rapidly. Down side is that after the first position the compensation doesn't reflect the work being done.
Pros
Growth, Young Workforce, Constant need to innovative and improve
Cons
Poor compensation in future roles, must relocate
Nice place to work
OPERATOR I (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 8, 2017
TTI, INC. was a nice place to work , hours could have been better but otherwise I had few complaints. This work place had a lot of good people to work with and for.
Very productive
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 6, 2017
They made sure product was being made on time and correctly and if product was recalled, the rework was done properly and efficiently. It was a friendly environment.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Having to consistently keep up after staffing company about pay.
On site Gm
Wind Tunnel/Dyno Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 3, 2017
Great place to work. Absolutely loved going to work. Instrumented vehicles, installed vehicles in tunnel, operated tunnel/dyno. Worked closely with engineers to run their specific test.
Small company not run to good.
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Mountain City, TNDecember 30, 2016
Did a lot of runs from NC to CA . The fellow I worked for was easy to get along with but, his father will little comments to you. If he would get away from his dad his company would prosper.
transportation analyst
Transportation analyst (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCDecember 26, 2016
this is dumb TTi was a real nice place to work , period and it is idiotic that you need me to this , find something better to do with your web site , please
The people are great and managment is okay
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCNovember 12, 2016
The people u work with are great typical day is 10 hrs the management Was fair the hardest part of the job was keeping up the most enjoyable part was meeting new people
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
N/a
it was productive and fun
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2016
Working for TTI was great fast paced environment and you did what you had to do for to get production and distribution out on time with out having any problems
Pros
free lunch an snacks
Cons
short breaks
Production environment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 27, 2016
Teams organization is medium paced. Looking to acquire experience in multiple positions. And to further my position in the field.
Unpredicitable Job Security - Constantly rolling thru staff
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 17, 2016
I loved my job as an Engineer. Product fun, People great. Exciting; however, TTI is one of those companies run out of Hong Kong. Recently several dozen employees were laid off after moving them from Cleveland just a couple of months ago. No warning. Just had to hit numbers for shareholders at year end. So off with the headcount. Engineering positions moved to China. All of this despite making the newest, most awesome product to be made by Hoover in a dozen years. But now its all in China's hands, now that the engineering and design is done...
Pros
Awesome new fancy office (expensive office parties)
Cons
Sudden out of nowhere layoffs
a good experience for assembly
Manufacturing assembler (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCOctober 5, 2016
A day at work was the same as the last especially when doing the same product. I learned how to assemble parts for pressure washers and generators. The company had an in house Phillips Staffing and that's who was with and we had one manager from there. We also had line leaders the were kind of aged but was very knowledgeable of the product we were assembling. Co-workers were from all walks of like, so to say, but they were very helpful when it came down to team work and getting our numbers for the day. The hardest part of the job was the over time season when about 4 months out of the year we worked 10 hours a day and sometimes 7 days a week. The most enjoyable part was learning, and being able to solve problems with the help and team work of my co-workers
Pros
3 breaks a day.
Cons
they start you off at 8.00 and hour and you work your way up, no very good health care