TTI

TTI Employer Reviews

drove fork lift
Forklift driver (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: got to leave the factory
Cons: geting up at 3 in the moring
unloaded trucks the product and talked to people and hand fun at work
Basic Job
Order Picker (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Cons: two 15 minute breaks are given.
This is the type of job where you go and do the same exact thing every single day and very rarely does that change. The benefits are good if you can afford all of them, the pay is the equivalent of what minimum wage should be now a days, it's very tedious and a very simple job. You must be with the company for a year prior to applying for a new position and they do have a school assistants program but they wont tell you up front but you must commit and complete two years of work to the job in order for the company to pay their portion otherwise if you leave the company or are fired you must pay the company back in full. If your looking for a "job" then this is it. No real brain power is used to complete daily task. If your in the hunt for a career in this company then expect to be doing the same thing for years before getting your opportunity.
Secure Work Environment
Account Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: under compensation and no clear path for career improvement
Portfolio management of new and existing business relationships. Processing purchase orders and securing more market share as an electronic component distributor. Unfortunately my department is under managed with no clear direction of personal sales or goals, no clear career path. Great working environment, surrounded by hard working co - workers. Under staffed leaving no time for any proactive sales which equates to meeting sales numbers.
I enjoyed my job and coworkers
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee), El Paso,TxApril 27, 2014
Pros: my work place was wonderful
Cons: communication between management and operators was lacking.
I operated molding machine and inspected production parts and shipping labels.Had too pack and check quility of products.
There were no ping pong tables. Just people that would make your day
Assembly Line, Stock, Packer (Former Employee), Pickens, SCApril 13, 2014
Cons: breaks where always awesome
My typical day starts off ok and then it goes down hill cause i be tired from going really fast to make sure they are well kept. I learned a lot from TTI by doing the Assembly line and putting oil in the mowers and handles and drills that they use. Management on point. Co workers always made me laugh and made the day go by quicker. The hardest part was to put stickers and caps on the tanks and then put oil in them. Breaks where always enjoyable for me cause i got to talk to the people i liked there.
Days are flexible
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Pickens, SCMarch 7, 2014
work days are flexible essecially if theres a personal emergency such as a family illness or death.
Fast Pace, Extreme Energy
Customer Service Warranty and Promotions (Current Employee), Anderson, INAugust 22, 2013
Pros: excellant benefits
Cons: irrate customers
Typical day at work is assisting customer in there day to day Power Tool Needs. I have learned all policies and protocols of Ridgid and Ryobi Power Tools as well as Lawn & Garden. I have successfully trained 18 employees in the Warranty and Promotions Division. The co-workers, work intensely with each other as it is very fast paced.. There really is not a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable of the job is knowing you have went above and beyond your call of duty to make sure the Customer is getting the best service you can provide.
Nice, seamless company.
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILJune 7, 2013
Pros: staffing agency that doesn't micro-manage.
Cons: none.
Camped out at Navistar. Great wage and foot in the door at a large company.
Comfortable work environment with an interesting dichotomy between internal branches.
Designer (Current Employee), Anderson, SCNovember 14, 2012
TTi is a sales oriented company which treats its employees respectfully but lacks a definitive ethical purpose in terms of it's corporate statement. Aside from this, it successfully brings to market good quality and affordable products.
Good remote work
ApplicationSupport (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 30, 2012
remote, off site, work from home. I have been working from home on the web portal based support team for Navistar. It has been a different perspective on IT supporting IS.
Senior Material Handler
Sr. Material Handler (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 18, 2012
Cons: company closed
Receiving Clerk, Shortage Control Clerk for manufacturing area
Incoming QA of all parts for stockroom, MRP reports and input all received docs
Remodel/Rebuilds/Restocks of areas,
Nice place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJuly 2, 2012
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: fair break schedule.
Fair in working schedule.Job security in not 100% steady.Temporary Agency refuse to give the exact amount for per hour as their promise..
It was an ok job. definately not my worst.
Assembler (Former Employee), Pickens, SCJune 4, 2012
Pros: great hours
Cons: 12 hour stand up no sit down shifts
a typical work day is....
come in about 10-15 mins early to ensure you swipe you time card at the right time
get to your designated work area from the day before
wait for the work whistle to blow and begin your task
keep at a steady pace doing your assignment until further notified to change positions or slow down
My line leady was fair and a nice lady
I worked 12 hour shifts 7am to 7pm
We got 5 breaks all through the day
Loved my co workers
was allowed a drink at our station but no eating
safety equipment was gloves, ear plugs, and safety glasses
was allowed 1 smoke break 100 yrds from the facility
Had fun working there and i would still work there if i had a ride to pickens sc everyday like i used to.