TTM Technologies Employee Reviews

Boring work with no possibility for advancement
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTFebruary 12, 2018
Very repetitive work with no opportunity for advancement unless you're related to management. Long hours and low pay. Vacation time and sick time is shared.
Pros
Non production fridays, great co-workers
Cons
long days, low pay, few vacation days, vacation time is lumped with sick time
Bad management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTFebruary 8, 2018
Management is inconsistent, plays favorites, and causes unneeded stress. The people that work there are great and good friendships have been forged. Very hectic daily pace.
Pros
People
Cons
Stress, Inconcistant management.
Factory Work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIFebruary 7, 2018
Fast paced at times, slow in others. All shifts are available and it is typically easy to move around within departments to prevent boredom once completely trained.
great place, great people
Sr. PCB Designer (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJFebruary 3, 2018
I totally enjoyed working at TTM, I was working on things I understood and had worked with in the past with a company named Power Paragon in California. I learned a lot about Allegro Constraints and high voltage signals. I worked on and learned more about ridged/flex circuit boards. These were complicated boards that took a lot of planning and concern with the very high voltage requirements.
Pros
great boss and co-workers
Cons
Tough circuit board requirements
Great employees but with recent managment morale is very low
Layup (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COFebruary 2, 2018
I heard this was a great place to work at one time but with recent management morale is low. I didn't have a sense of job security. Corporate should look into they're leadership cause its going to cost them great employees...
Pros
Challenging work, advancement
Cons
Favoratism
Production Assembly
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 2, 2018
Fast pace tracking skills and hands on learning and leading roles in moving work orders and manage operations and training lead department co-workers to produce and acheive goals per shifts duties and time critical material building and working efficently and getting paid.
Pros
Do your part and chill we get paid hourly
Cons
Human Resources
Best and biggest in the world not good enough
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Since the acquisition by TTM, Corporate politics took over
My days were spent chasing production, chasing quotes and fighting fires which took away from my responsibilities of finding new business
The people made it difficult to leave, but management made it easy to leave
People are bullied by supervisors and not empowered to make any decisions on their own
The flexibility of my job was great
Pros
Location(s), expertise, investment in technology
Cons
Management, compensation
unhappy with the work environment
Final Inspector (Current Employee) –  North Jackson, OHJanuary 25, 2018
i enjoy my job. and love the work. i wish it was a better working environment, but am very disgusted with the treatment with employees. its hard to go to work when you have to drag and force yourself to go. I put in all overtime to meet costumer needs as i can but im getting lack of appreciation. i just would like to do my job and complete and give our costumers good quality product. i put a lot of pride in my work
Pros
close to home / day turn
Cons
no insentive, there treatment of employees not condusive to employee satisfaction
Great Company, Difficult Location
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Loved most of the employees at this company as a whole. The TTM corporation is a great company to work for, however, I would not recommend working for the Anaheim location. The Anaheim location has struggled heavily from a cultural and employee satisfaction standpoint with multiple changes in management. Leadership was heavily lacking and deeply affected many employees by imposing high levels of stress, long work hours, decreases in department coverage, higher demand in workload per person, etc. The Anaheim location was also very poor at providing training to its employees or adequate educational support. This made advancement difficult, especially for intern and entry level staff that expressed an interest in mentorship. The company offers the employees fair benefits. It was more of a pleasure visiting other sites across the US and was more beneficial to meeting and learning from their staff. Very much enjoyed learning pcb processes and products.
Assistant buyer/ Receiver (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 7, 2018
Management is amazing. Benefits were great. Pay decent. Work environment comfortable but productive. I miss tgis job. The only reason i left is because they are not in Washington any more. Would definitely love to work for this company again.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Working with chemicals
Have noticed considerable improvement toward the workforce and community
Sr. Buyer / Planner - Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 4, 2018
I have worked at TTM for many years. It is a nice place to work. I am happy with the benefits and pay received for the work that I do. I would recommend this company to my friends.
Great employees. Relaxed work if you pay attention while training
Co-op Intern (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTJanuary 3, 2018
Great job for a college student. Flexible hours. Loved working with employees and management was very fair. Could get slow at times so need to keep yourself busy.
Pros
Flexible hours and great pay
Cons
Could get boring
Very understaffed
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 20, 2017
This place isn't nice. If you happen to get a job in an area that isn't understaffed, you're lucky. It takes 3 months for certification in an area of the factory, but your manager will probably force you to work somewhere you have no idea what's you're doing. They care more about pushing out boards than they do about the quality of the product, and then get mad at you if your area messes up and you have to re-make a bunch of boards. I was working extra hours almost every day at the end of my normal 8-9 hour shift. The work is fun and challenging, but the people suck. I'd sooner work anywhere else.
Pros
unique job experience with engaging processes.
Cons
Everything Else
Not paid fair compensation for the jobs done compared to similar companies
C & C Operator (Current Employee) –  North Jackson, OHDecember 19, 2017
Not paid fair compensation for the jobs done compared to similar companies in the same industry. The company often passed down negative accountability to newer employees with less tenure which left a feeling of poor job security.
Pros
work not too physical
Cons
Pay and management
A great place to learn a lot of potentially move up with time and experience,
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 17, 2017
I worked at TTM for a year and had varying jobs depending on what was needed to be done. There was a lot to do and a lot to be learned, some of it hands and and some needed to be completed with assistance of machines.
Pros
Dental, Health, Paid time off, Holiday events
Cons
Management, Safety, Environment
High end PCB Manufacturer
Quality Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Stafford, CTDecember 8, 2017
The 2nd largest Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer in the world, TTM Technologies delivers high quality products and has been a player in the industry for a long time. My factory built the PCBs for the Apollo program! We sustain that culture of excellence by building boards for Google's self driving cars and NASA's new SLS which will be the largest rocket ever built!
Pros
Very cool product
Cons
Advertise a 9/80 schedule, but usually have to work Mon-Fri
Review of TTM
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIDecember 3, 2017
8 hour days.
How their product is made.
Most management is good to work with.
Like any other workplace.
Lifting heavy boards over your head.
When you get the orders done.
Pros
When your work group makes their goals, they get pizza.
Cons
short breaks, one 15 minute and one 30 minute lunch.
Very fast paced.inviroment
Drill Operator (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls WIDecember 1, 2017
Very fast paced inviroment. Competitive company. Most managers very kind and supportive. Enjoyed my tenure at TTM and especially liked working on the ISO team.
Pros
Secure and safe work enviroment
Stressful.
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTNovember 15, 2017
Very stressful. Had to wear many "hats" everyday. Difficult to achieve planned day to day goals. There was a great sense of accomplishment when goals were met, however the feeling I got from management was that it was never enough.
Pros
Time flys.
Cons
Time flys too fast
Friendly Environment
Senior Project Intern (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 7, 2017
I am working at TTM for my senior project and I had the chance to met with management and operators for determining critical aspects to improve at their PCB manufacturing process. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.