TTM Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

This one is garbage company. Beware of the reviews. All good reviews are inside job.
Lab Tech. (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 27, 2016
Not a good working environment. Bed experience working with this company. They treat you like a slave. Work under high pressure.
Pros
There is no Pros.
Cons
Everything about PC board is just cheap labor.
Fun place to work at.
Dry Lab Technician II (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 21, 2015
I have worked in this corporation for almost ten years now. So far I have to say that I have learned a lot in handling quality control and production control at regular basis from this branch. I am proud to say that I have been part of this team from becoming a forth runner up PCB company in the Northern America to currently the top PCB company.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Bad driving distance for my end.
Fun and challenging place to work.
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 24, 2015
Multiple business units operating with multiple computer systems made for a challenging work environment. Smaller audit function, did not provide much room advancement. Diverse team of auditors brought invaluable knowledge to the team. The company grew mainly through acquisition so there was interaction with new employees consistently.
Great place to work.
Quality Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 3, 2016
Excellent management, highly trained personnel. Everyone worked together. Honed my skills in AS9100 / ISO9001 / ITAR.
Sad to see a great company had to shut down due to merging with the parent company.
Pros
Superior Management
Cons
Company forced to shut down
fast paced
Lamination Operator (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIOctober 29, 2015
Every morning had a crossover meeting to find out any equipment issues that would effect us on our shift that may have crossed over to the next shift, which is always helpful to know what you are coming into. One thing that I didn't care for is in the case of overtime, sometimes we would not be informed of mandatory overtime until Friday afternoon and if you had plans or going to be out of town you still had to work or suffer an occurance.
Stay Away
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  WisconsinApril 8, 2016
Just stay away. They will eventually break you. You must conform or be black listed. Voicing an idea or opinion will get your name on the next list of layoffs.
Pros
Employees that try
Cons
Management that doesn't recognize the effort
good place to work and learn new skills
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 23, 2015
every day was a new experience for me,every day learned something new from my supervisor and manager about the jod I was doing.the management was great.i have a good communication with everybody.my co-workers were like big family to me.i never had hard time in my job, I always tried to do my job the best I could.i enjoyed when I have hot job they were like big challenge and get a good result make feel good
Pros
good place to work, a lot over time
Cons
=====
good company and benefits
hr generalist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VADecember 2, 2015
I love the responsibilities the job holds, the benefits are excellent also. Most managers are fair and have strong work ethics and morals.
Pros
benefits a plus, dress comfortably, wear sneakers instead of high heels
Cons
i'm a contractor and could not survive financially in manufacturing.
good place to work for
Operator/Lead - Soldermask Coating & Screen (Current Employee) –  cuyhahoga falls ohioJanuary 22, 2016
It is a nice company to work for fast pace production. Ive learned how to multitask. everybody is nice and friendly.and willing to help you.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
no advancement
Enjoyable challenge
controller (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2016
Strong management support. Provided freedom for pet projects related to understanding cost structure. Build strong team with operational gro
Friendly people
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTDecember 1, 2015
I only was there for 2 days but I have seen and learned alot. I did not get fired, nut It was an Attendance issue which the company takes very serioulsy, plus hard work. TTM is on t to bad, but I only been there 2 days but from that its was ok.
Productive and entertaining
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 18, 2016
Management was not the greatest but I did learn a lot and enjoyed being there. Not a lot of room for advancement. Co workers were fun and always happy to be there.
Was new employee so hard to review
Micro-Section Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHOctober 14, 2015
Three months after being hired, was told the plant is closing, so company moral is at an all time low, so it is hard to judge or review this company as a whole. But with the position I held and the benefits, it seemed like a very good place to work.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
plant closing
Productive and Challenging: Public relations with employees, employee corrective actions, coaching, monitory breaks and machine downtime.
3rd Shift Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  234 Cashman Dr, Chippewa Falls, WIAugust 26, 2015
Great place to work for with a lot of paid benefits and incentives. The workers are friendly and willing to help out. The employees are number one, it is a safe work environment, climate controlled, lots of benefits and incentives. TTM believes in promoting with in however the politics with in the company is ludicrous as well as there ability to plan and have vision.
Pros
Good benefits plan and employees are great people
All of my co workers are very friendly
shipping (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHNovember 4, 2015
I enjoyed working for TTM. The management team is very helpful, and the human resource personnel is awesome. I really hate that this site is closing. I have had a lot of fun working for this company.
Pros
overtime
Cons
Health care
Great
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTJanuary 11, 2016
I belive in my opinion this is a great company to work for. All of their employees are hard working and have a very nice demeanor
Repetive, lots of mandatory OT, no advancement
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Chippewa FallsJuly 16, 2015
High stress manufacturing with a LOT of required/mandatory overtime. There's also no room for advancement, and no profit sharing or raises anymore. Low pay and poor employee satisfaction. "New" management brought back 8 hr shifts, but you'll end up working a lot of 6 day weeks. There's no employee recognition and TTM remains driven only by how they look to corporate and in the community. NOT employee friendly. Steer clear of TTM unless you can't find someone else to work for in the Chippewa Valley.
Pros
It will pay the bills
Cons
Frequent OT, poor benefits, poor management
Clean, interesting to print circuit boards for various companies and plenty of overtime available
Soldermask Print (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIAugust 21, 2015
Fun workplace, but becoming all about numbers instead of quality. Enjoy being a certified operator trainer. I like to show the new hires easier but effective ways how to eyeball print.
Pros
overtime
Cons
low wages
its really a good experience working in manfacturing
Operator/Expeditor(Production Control) (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 13, 2015
I worked really very hard I have got promotions I was a team member, hard worker my bosses were always happy with me I enjoyed
It is a good place to work i am always clean
CNC machine operator (Current Employee) –  North Jackson, OHJuly 25, 2015
this company is very incorporated to quality, they are very eager to teach you anything you are willing to learn about the copany.
Pros
Air conditioned, Quality oriented, Willing To teach you CNC and Computer programming for CNC
Cons
temporary service incorporated, low pay scale, unpaid lunches