TTM Technologies Employee Reviews

Don't work here
Duties- sub assembler (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTApril 21, 2017
No advancement in this company, if you are not from the area you are treated different management blows, everyone's related, just a joke of a company. Pay scale Is a joke, can make more money driving for dominoes, homerism to the highest level, supervisors are just to young for every department, they don't seem to know what's going on half the time.
Pros
Cons
Really, where do I start
fun work place
Drill Floor Operator (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIApril 18, 2017
Set up machines, load tools, on typically 6 machines, load back board for drilling process, load panels to be drilled, begin process, while process is running move to the next machine and do the same for 6 more panels per machine, then the next machine, then the next machine, then the next, then the next. Once the processes finish you take the panels over to the inspection area and inspect them for proper working.
productive and fun work place
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COApril 13, 2017
Very challenging and fast paced environment. I learned a lot about all Microsoft software programs, management was reliable and understanding. I enjoyed the huge opportunity for improvement that company had.
Too many hours for a very low salary.
Press Operator/Lay up technician (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 11, 2017
Training system is very poor. Most people you work with does not speak english. Scraps, misprocesses and other mistakes happens because they allow it to happen. They allow new-comers to do production works despite insufficient and poor training. You don't learn important facts because the immediate people you work with does not speak nor understand english thus giving you wrong information regarding process.
Pros
Lot of overtime, HR personnel are really nice and professional.
Cons
Low pay, disrespect from co-workers, does not recognize team work.
TTM Technologies Logan, Utah
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 27, 2017
The work environment is loud and smelly. Co-workers and management are often angry. Very uneducated personnel. Characteristics of a dead end job. Lots of unnotified overtime. Long hours for low pay. Leaders fail to communicate professionally and respectfully. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving at the end of a shift. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the smelly chemicals and uneducated personnel.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Loud, smelly, uneducated personnel, disrespectful communication and unnotifed overtime.
no good!
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Stafford, CTMarch 26, 2017
they do not know how to treat their employees.working for this company makes you feel like a slave and nothing is ever good enough for them no matter what you do or how good you do it!
My first job
Oxide/DES operator (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 20, 2017
I really actually enjoyed this job due to the people I started out with and how they taught me everything I needed to know. My lead at the time made sure I did everything correct and when it came time to qualify he made sure that I knew everything I needed to know for the test
Pros
awesome people
Cons
management sucks
Good Experience
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 10, 2017
Overall was a pretty good internship, I learned a lot about what it takes to work in a professional environment. Got to really investigate my own projects and try and solve my own problems.
Pros
Good experience, good people to work with
Cons
N/A
this job is horrible
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  North Jackson, OHMarch 4, 2017
I worked here for about 9 months. High pressure to get jobs done, even if they are not right. No chance for advancement. They give you more and more responsibility and expect you to do it all I. The same amount of time. No training what so ever. Very bad benifits. They treat you like a slave.
Pros
Cons
dirty work environment, noisy employees, bad benifits.
Management was poor
Final Inspector and Liason (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COFebruary 27, 2017
long hours through the week then made most weekends mandatory.
very tough place to work if you value family time off.
nice employees
local management often unavailable
corporate management were great!
Pros
nothing
Cons
over priced medical benefits
Job Growth
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Stafford Spgs, CTFebruary 16, 2017
It is a very relaxed job environment. I come in and do my testing for the circuit boards and then verify it to make sure that it does not have any defects. If the board has defects then I fix it. If a defect cannot be fixed then I scrap that board.
Pros
Relaxed Job environment
Cons
no opportunity for growth.
Great company
Manager, Program Management (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 8, 2017
Viasystems was acquired by TTM Technologies though same feedback applies for this corporation
During the 13+ years I worked at TTM Technologies had several opportunities to apply for promotions.
Pros
Great Staff
Meh
Process Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Reasonable job. Typical printed circuit board culture. Too much work and not enough pay. Good place to learn and get your feet wet, then move on.
Job was easy and fun and doable.
Certified Repair Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 26, 2017
I really enjoy this place in the beginning. Workload was doable, heavy but still doable. The last three years Management remove all chairs so standing eight hours at one spot was extremely difficult for all emplayees.
Pros
like work hours
Cons
pay too low, poor ergonomics
Production Shop
Hot Air Solder Leveler (Current Employee) –  North Jackson, OH 44451December 20, 2016
Everyday is very repetitive. You go into work, and go into your designated department. You're assigned to either a machine, multiple machines, or certain tasks. This all depends on the job title that you receive. Your shifts are 8 hours. During that time you will receive two paid break, which are 15 minutes each. You also receive a thirty minute lunch, which is not paid. The job facility is very well maintained, and is always a clean environment to work in. The company rewards their employees well with catered lunches when the company meets quotas for quarter/month. Although there are a lot of upsides to this job, the management is where it falls short. Overall, it's a decent place to work.
Pros
Rewards, Paid breaks, Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Health Care, Hourly Wage, Vacation time
Worst employers ever.......didn't realize turnover rate was so high
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTDecember 10, 2016
Awful work environment. Managers are all either relatives or in the cliq. Management always looking for scapegoats.No advancement opportunities. I left after 10 months of the worst job experience to date.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything else
Productive, good benefits
Dimensional Inspector (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 8, 2016
It has very long hours, work weekends occasionally, very strict, no uniforms, good break room, good length breaks, great coworkers
Pros
healthcare
Cons
no advancement
great people to work with.
CAD/CAM Designer II (Former Employee) –  Forest Grove, ORDecember 3, 2016
TTM has reorganized for the better and it appears that it is better for all the staff. Less overtime and new and better equipment for the operations that I saw.
Great employees, management could use some help
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CONovember 3, 2016
Loved the usual and long term employees. The picks for management could have used a better leader. Everyone worked hard but was sometimes let down by the lack of good leadership.
Nice workplace
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 13, 2016
I have enjoyed working here for over 11 years.
Nice and friendly co-workers.
It has provided me with the opportunity to learn and gain enough experience in the Accounts Payable area.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
outsourcing jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8