Tucker Technology, Inc. is a communications contractor founded in 1993. Currently, our company is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth. We contract with major carriers and turf vendors and have a robust pipeline of work that is projected to last for years to come. Because of the unusual amount growth we are experiencing, Tucker employees have ample opportunities for promotions and swift career growth.
Tucker Technology Employees Enjoy Ample Benefits including:
- Generous and Timely Wages
- Per Diems and Covered Travel Expenses
- Sponsored Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Tower climbing, rigging, stacking self-support towers, antennas, microwave dishes, FCC lighting and cable ladders, etc.
- Testing all aspects of a wireless communication tower site
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, cabling, bolting, supports, antennas, RRUs, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torquing to spec, labeling, picture-taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings with smart level, etc.
- Perform coaxial, fiber, lines, and hybrid cable installation. Connect coax feed lines and jumpers per piping diagrams.
- Connector installation, sweep and testing, weather proofing, color-coding, labeling, etc.
- Grounding, terminations, fastening, proper bolting and antioxidant use, support of leads, cad-welding as required, etc.
- Read and understand drawings, piping diagrams, job specifications, mounting specs, testing procedures, etc.
All Tucker Technology Employee Candidates must be able to:
- Maintain a Safe Work Environment
- Work Remotely (on the road) for 8-12 weeks at a time
- Demonstrate 1-2 years of work experience or an equivalent
- Meet weight restrictions to comply with OSHA and Company safety standards
- Lift 70 lbs and Climb a Tower
- Provide a valid driver's license
- Pass Background Check and Drug test
The Ideal Employee Candidate for Tucker Technology is:
- An experienced (2-3 years) Tower Climber
- CPR / First Aid, OSHA & ComTrain certified
- Detail oriented and safety-conscious
- Able to excel in a team environment on a crew
- Comfortable working with and managing people
- Hard working
- Willing to learn and work towards more advanced training and certifications
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tucker Technology, Inc. is a telecommunications contractor founded in 1993 with a focus on cellular site construction & repair,...