The contractor will provide facilities management support, performing a variety of tasks:
Essential Responsibilities & Functions:
- work order requests
- escort support
- courier and distribution support
- workspace planning and management
- preventative maintenance
- equipment installation and removal support
- office and restroom supply maintenance
- common area printer/copier/fax supply and maintenance support
- minor electrical repair support
- emergency support during power outages
The knowledge, skills and abilities listed above are typically acquired through the levels of education and experience listed. However, an equivalent combination and/or experience, which provide an applicant with the listed knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job, may be acceptable.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Location: Fort Huachuca, Sierra Vista, AZ
Education & Experience:
- BS Degree and 5 to 10 years of experience in the field of facilities
- A High School Diploma or GED required and at least 13 to 18 years of experience in the field of facilities
- Has good written and verbal command of the English language
- Effectively communicates in a courteous, professional and tactful manner by e-mail, telephone and in person with co-workers, management, clients and others
- Responds well to questions in a timely manner
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, such as working well with others and motivating people
- Uses clear, succinct and informative communications (verbal and written) with co-workers, management, clients and others in favorable or unfavorable situations
- Writes clear and concise business correspondence
- Presents clearly, credibly and confidently
Position will require frequent standing or mobility from place to place including between floors. Employee must be able to access files, supplies and equipment; sit for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; consistently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; talk, see and hear. Position may require employee to travel to client sites as necessary.
Work is performed in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful, professional office environment with noise levels ranging from moderate to loud. Position requires employee to effectively use a computer at a workstation for long periods of time and to accommodate frequent interruptions. Employee may need to move from one work location to another occasionally. The position may include varying levels of public contact and requires appropriate business apparel.
Tucson Embedded Systems business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. The standard work hours at the client site may vary depending on contractual agreement and business needs. Additional hours are required during peak times, which may require an adjusted work schedule, overtime, and evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines. Everyone should consistently report to work as scheduled prepared to perform the duties of their position.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Tucson Embedded Systems will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Job functions are subject to modification.