Tudi Mechanical Systems Employee Reviews

Whipping boy
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 21, 2017
You are Over worked and not appreciated. They run you into the ground and then tell you it's not enough. The team members ( in the field ) are really good to work with.
Pros
Company truck
Cons
Over worked
Great Place to Work
Operations (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 11, 2017
I have been with the company for over 5 years and think it's a great place to work. The company focuses on taking great care of the technicians in the field. They guarantee 40 hours per week, have a no lay off policy and offer great benefits. They offer free training for all their techs and plan on building a training center. There are a lot of great people that work here and the company offers plenty of events to have fun at the like Pirate games, clay shoots, fishing trips and Christmas parties. There is also a gym, tanning bed and sauna in the office.
The company truly cares about its employees and is a great place to work. I'm glad to be part of the team.
Pros
Company and management truly cares about it's employee's and customers, Great benefits, Great culture
Cons
None that I can think of
Service Tech Helper (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Learned a lot about A/C units and how to build and repair. Great people and a great company to work for. I enjoyed working with all the great tech repair men while learning more about the field.
Great company, great culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 8, 2016
The leadership team works tirelessly to ensure everyone is compensated fairly and with benefits you don't see anywhere in the area. They give us the empowerment to make a positive impact on the organization and its future. The culture gives you the feeling of "We're all in this together." We all work hard and work together. With that and the continuous investments in technology, we are set up to succeed.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, culture, facility amenities
Insulation Sub Contractor Florida
Insulation sub contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaOctober 14, 2015
They do not pay their invoices. Work complete they get paid and the subs do not. Micro management is to put it nicely. Stay away from this company.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Don't get paid.
Great coworkers
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  McKees Rocks, PAAugust 4, 2014
Family oriented management. Community friendly.Working conditions are sub par. Management does not give experienced middle management the ability to use their experience.
Pros
Paid medical coverage, on site workout room
Cons
Micro management, poor work conditions
Learned a lot. Great group of people
Commercial projects technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh paMarch 18, 2013
The most professional and well run company I have ever worked for. Never worked for, and with a better bunch of people. Had to resign due to moving out of state. It was an extremely tough decision. Definatly earned and deserved being voted the #1 work place.
Pros
professionally run company and treated with respect
I am glad I made the Switch
Director of HR/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 17, 2012
Voted the #1 Work Place and Business Ethics in the Pittsburgh area by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Also, TUDI has been named one of the best contractors to work in the U.S. for by Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News! Company pays 100% healthcare (Family), 401K, Profit sharing plan, Holiday Bonus and Performance based bonuses. Those are benefits that you don't hear of very often. I am glad I made the switch.
Place is run by an egomaniac whos only concern is for himself
Beating mule (Former Employee) –  mckees rocks paFebruary 10, 2011
55-60hr weeks norm, and not enough. owner is a screamer and berates people incessantly.
Cons
bad place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tudi Mechanical Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Tudi Mechanical Systems Reviews by Location