Tuesday Morning Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eldersburg, MDJanuary 18, 2017
Tuesday Morning was one of my best jobs. My store was closing, so things were always kind of slow but it was an easy job and it definitely paid off in the end.
Pros
Good pay, easy work
Cons
Was hired part time... and let go a month later
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAJanuary 18, 2017
Im sure the company is great but the store i was at did not seem to have a lot of goals or direction... most of the time i had to ask what they wanted me to do. i was never actually trained. i was called in during my interview process and ended up working a few hours later because people didnt show up to work. and i thought great plenty of hours!! only to be let go a month and a half later without any notice. i thought i was hired on as part time... it turns out i was seasonal... that manager has ZERO communication skills
I enjoyed working with Tuesday Morning and would definatley work there again.
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Great atmosphere, flexible hours, professional management and good quality merchandise, and great customer service.
Pros
great team work
Tuesday Morning
Cashier, Stocker, Senior Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJanuary 18, 2017
Tuesday Morning was a fun place to work at. It had a great staff when I was there. Worked great with my schedule. I worked there as a seasonal job and liked it.
horrible place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILJanuary 16, 2017
this is a store thats always a mess in the back and on the floor. No one cleans or dusts anywhere.
There are four managers who dont talk to each other and theres always yelling.
You never get days off that you need off
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive self managing, fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAJanuary 16, 2017
This job is an opportunity to not only be a team, but a leader. At tuesday morning,as an associate, you get the chance to be your own boss. The store manager is very clear, understanding, organized and flexible.
I was constantly busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJanuary 13, 2017
I would work with the sales associates in unloading trucks, stocking inventory, and help customers find what they are looking for.
Only good for those who are going to school
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 12, 2017
This job will be the easiest job you will ever have in your life, which is great for those who only want a few hours a week while they are going to school full time. But if you are looking for a place to really be able to move up and make some money with benefits and the whole nine, this is NOT the place for you. You will get 20 hours a week if you are lucky and this is rare unless its the holidays. They also do not offer any type of advancement from the cashier position unless you are over the age of 21 and have been working there for a few years already but most of the time they really just hire supervisors and manager outside of the company. Also the schedule is ALWAYS put out the night before its due so if you are looking to be able to plan your life ahead of time,dont work here. The staff is very friendly but also very lazy so if you are looking to do the work of 12 people this is the place for you.
Pros
discount
Cons
no benefits no full time no hours no ability to move up in the company
Productive, fun and easy going!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Athens, ALJanuary 10, 2017
I absolutely loved working here, it was by far my favorite place to work! It's a very laid-back, fun, enjoyable environment to be in and I really liked my managers and my co-workers as well.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
short break
Very relaxing And calming
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68114January 7, 2017
Tuesday Morning was well organized and the managegment was very nice. The store was clean and well sorted. employees helped one another and customeers.
Pros
lunch, snacks and breaks

Want to know more about Tuesday Morning?

Ask a question
great part time
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJanuary 6, 2017
nice, fast paced environment. Have to be able to work in an team environment as well as be able to decorate. management is nice and co-workers are fun. have to learn to be patient with others and customers.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
no extra pay on holidays
Wonderful customers and simple job.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Really simple job but the assistant managers don't know how to communicate. The store manager is the best but does mostly all the work so you really wont get many hours.
Pros
Laidback
Cons
No Hours
overall an amazing job i would recommend this job to anyone who enjoys helping people especially the elderly.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day at work would be me coming in at 3 and working on a project my boss has assigned me such as putting out new food or pulling soon to be expired food as well as pulling clearance and stickering the items. I have learned how to merchandise as well I have learned to deal with customers and not let the small stuff get to you. I also learned how to handle money and organize. The people I work with are amazing we have a great time and we all get along there are never any issues or drama with us. The Hardest part of my job is inventory when it comes around counting all that merchandise we have in our store. The enjoyable part is helping the customers and talking with the customers I honestly love seeing them smile and helping them out and making their day if I can. I love listening to their stories as well and telling me their issues and problems.
great place to work i loved it
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Springdale, OHJanuary 3, 2017
overall time working there id give 5 stars, loved it there, always addressed employees problems and customers problems, nice environment, drama free with employees good manager loved it there
bad bad bad
Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 3, 2017
Horrible new district manager and the store manager is terrible. The pay is bad. Out of many retail companies this is probably the lowest paid one for the amount of work that is expected.DO NOT WORK HERE it's not worth it!!!!! The company does not care about it's employees. You don't even get holiday pay!
Fun, steadily paced job with learning experiences
SR Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Christiansburg, VAJanuary 2, 2017
I've greatly enjoyed working for this company. I have learned a lot about retail, customer service, and some business aspects of the company. Besides dealing with customers, I also take part in condensing and sorting inventory to make the store look more appealing.
Great
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2016
Awsome company to work for this company is all about numbers and sales and how many pepperoni u get signed up for your commission check very fun job as well
Cons
loved my employees, but the pay isn't great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GADecember 28, 2016
The management and employees are great to work with, but the pay is not great and hours are horrible. In the beginning I was working about 20 hours a week, sometimes up to 30, but then corporate forced us to hire at least 5 new people so they could give out less hours to the higher earners. When that happened I was getting about 6-8 hours per week.
Pros
management
Cons
corporate and pay
Great place to work for students.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 27, 2016
Job could pay more, no room for advancement. they don't offer any benefits or holiday pay to workers. Store has decent hours for retail. They offer employee discount on items.
Pros
Good retail hours.
Cons
No healthcare and pay.
sales helper
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 27, 2016
my first day at tuesday morning was great. the workers and manger was all nice nd helpful to me. i never did retail and the employers in there help me with alot. Va.Newport news ...YAYYYY GO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuesday Morning. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7