Tuesday Morning Employee Reviews

Very productive company great environment
Floor associates/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 22, 2017
.I enjoy working for Tuesday small group of people no drama like bigger corporations management very helpful. Been with the company since March of 2017. A great part time job I really enjoy truck days seeing all the new and unique merchandise we carry. The i wemployees have a good discount on merchandise definitely a fun place to work!!!
Pros
Geat place to work
fun but very fast paced
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 19, 2017
I stayed for 15 yrs through many changes in the way things were done but loved my job as Store Manager. Hardest part for me was that I was the only full time employee while having a part time crew who could only work 15-20 hours at most/week. Having a well trained staff is critical!
Pros
good benefits for Managers
A good fit for students looking for part time work
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hill, CAOctober 19, 2017
I worked at Tuesday Morning while i attended Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill. My bosses were all wonderful and the work environment was friendly and inclusive. There was always something to do to stay busy. The hours were flexible with my class schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
part time so i didn't have health benefits through the company
Very multitasked p
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Andover, ksOctober 19, 2017
Have to be a multi tasker, only you and one other associate most days, only hire for part-time, no time for family in my position. We have to do ours and 2 other store inventories every January, if a store is relocated all stores in our district are expected to help move that store.
Pros
Open at 10am and close by seven
Cons
Not enough hours to spread out to associates
Great working environment
Store Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 18, 2017
Tuesday Morning an enjoyable workplace with generally happy coworkers/employees. The hardest part would be truck days and having to take inventory annually.
Pros
Free food (especially during inventory)
Cons
Very little overtime opportunities
fun and fast paced i loved working there and i would love to return
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 18, 2017
i loved my job and the people i would love to return. i enjoyed the people the most. the hours are good, its a hard fast paced jib. if you enjoy working hard and having fun Tuesday morning is the place to work,,,,,
Pros
discounts
Cons
no health benfits
best place ive ever worked
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAOctober 17, 2017
very willing to work with any heck tick college schedule you might have. although most of the team consisted of females there was no pettiness that goes on when get get a bunch of females in close proximity of each other for a long period of time. very much a drama free work place, everyone was so nice.
Pros
the whole place
Cons
work hours
Hope you win the manager lottery
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 16, 2017
It's retail, but as far as I can tell, management can do whatever they want and blow off corporate policy forever, as long as the store keeps making money. Nice if you're a manager. Not so nice if you just want to do your job working for a bad manager.
A great place to work
Part time Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 13, 2017
Apply if you have the chance. Its a great place to work! and the discount is worth it! The customer base is friendly and they have repeat customers who enjoy their shopping experience.
Fairly easy job to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trussville, ALOctober 13, 2017
A typical day at Tuesday morning is okay. You would mostly only have to run a register, stock freight, recover aisles, and help customers. They get a truck every Tuesday and want the truck to be out by the end of the week...Its very easy and not to challenging for a part time job.
Pros
enjoyable work pace
Cons
no hours
Very stressful
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CAOctober 10, 2017
The culture at Tuesday Morning is very fast paced with high expectations and very little hours given to accomplish it. District manager was cut throat and very unprofessional.
productive
Store associate (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 9, 2017
a very productive place to work in, also everyone that works there is very nice and caring also very helpful. A typical work day starts out by clocking in and then going to the back to see is there are any carts that need to be put on the shelves. Also going down each isle and making sure everything is in the right place putting any that is not in the right place back to where it goes.
laid back
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple, TX 76502October 5, 2017
Tuesday Morning was a laid back place of employment. nice place to work as well. Employees were nice management were good people most of the time. Pay was ok but you did work hard on truck day
nice
Freight Associate (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 4, 2017
Enjoyed it and was very a flexible schedule. I only left due to another opportunity that arose. Great managers and people and was not difficult work along with the associates.
Pros
schedule
Cons
pay
stressful and fun at times
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2017
Tuesday morning is a great place if you want to work part time. When working in management nothing was ever good enough. Customers called me some pretty bad names, which made me dislike the store.
Pros
mandatory week off for vacation
Cons
workers would call in every day because they did not like the manager
awful
Assistant Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 3, 2017
awful bad teribble horrible nightmare disorganized not nice not fun not interesting bad management bad hours bad pay bad enviornment bad bad bad bad bad
Be honest with your employees
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOOctober 3, 2017
They tell you, you will get a bonus if the company gross for the year. But we don't know if they gross or not because we cant see it. But they tell us they didnt
Pros
you work 5 days a week fulltime
Cons
management lies
Productive and fast paced
Senior Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAOctober 2, 2017
A typical day at work was either full of helping customer or it was dead with no one coming in.
I learned how to help customer in a friendly and respectful manner.
Management always kept us busy with keeping the store clean and with projects
The workplace culture was friendly.
The hardest part of the job was restocking the shelves because new items would have to be put out even if there was not enough room
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customer with their questions.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
few hours and little opportunity to advance in career
Enjoyable enviroment, spent my money on the merchandise
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hill, CASeptember 29, 2017
Arrived at 8:45 am with my coffee and talked with manager until 9:00 am when we opened. Our manager was high energy and very considerate to the employees. Learned how to work a cash register and "front & face" merchandise. The culture was Customer Service oriented and enjoyment of the store. Hardest part was staying on top of customer check-out during a big sale. Meeting and greeting people throughout the day.
Pros
Recieved an employee discount.
Cons
Recieved an employee discount and would spend what I earned.
Great company, part time retai;
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORSeptember 29, 2017
I enjoyed working at this company, I had worked there twice in 3 years. I did not enjoy the part time hours available, as I had a newborn son at time.
Pros
Friendly employees and management
Cons
No healthcare for part time employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuesday Morning. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8