TUFTS Health Plan

TUFTS Health Plan United States Employee Reviews

great company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Watertown, MAMarch 17, 2015
it was a fun & great working experience, i enjoyed working there wish the assignment wasn't temporary. i'd love to work there again, very clean & great environment to be in on a daily basis.
TUFTS
Member Specialist (Current Employee), watertown, maMarch 11, 2015
Pros: parking, gym, dry cleaning
Cons: n/a
Good company to a career in health care . long days on phone, being yelled at for 8 hours a day . pay is above industry average
Tufts Health Plan
Enrollment Supervisor (Current Employee), Medford, MAFebruary 17, 2015
In general is a great place to work for, nevertheless just like anyone always looking for better opportunities in the workplace.
Corporate America disguised as non-profit health insurance
Provider Services Rep (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: good salary, benefits, caffeteria
Cons: outdated work culture, bureaucracy, bad management
No interest in making it a better place for younger generations. Advancement based on social connections instead of hard work. Poor communication between related departments.
good company
Inpatient Care Manager (Former Employee), Watertown, MAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours
Enjoyed my work and the company. Learned new skill sets, made great network via offered seminars. Ability to work from home.
Flexible, quick to learn and Hardworking
Enrollment Research Specialist, SCO (Former Employee), watertown,MAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: hardworking
Cons: strong need- want to get things done
Strong presentation skills.
Able to communicate effectively.
Excellent team work skills in a busy environment.
Excellent ability to plan ahead and manage time effectively.
Gathered data from a wide range of sources during my independent learning project at school while balancing my other studies.
Fun workplace. Monotonus
MEMBER ANALYST (Former Employee), Watertown, MAJanuary 23, 2015
Answered phones and provide customer service on company products
GOOD PLACE FOR entry level to build skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Watertown, MAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: friendly and helpful coworkers
enjoyed the training, in depth and informative. team atmosphere but still had employee incentives for the competitive edge to do better than your peers.
Delightful and healthy place to work.
Field Sales Assistant (Temp/Contract) (Former Employee), Watertown, MADecember 10, 2014
Pros: great company structure, very friendly environment
Cons: long distance drive
A typical day at Tufts Health Plan normally consist on advising senior citizens on the proper health care plan to enroll in. I learned a lot about leadership and outstanding customer service while at Tufts Health Plan. The management at Tufts Health Plan are very helpful and knowledgable in their fields of expertise. My co-workers while at Tufts Health Plan were kind and very eager to learn new and improved ways to successfully complete daily task. The hardest part of Tufts Health Plan for me was the long distance travel which may or may not be a requirement depending on your particular position. The most enjoyable part of Tufts Health Plan was the great payroll structure and excellent company policies and procedures.
Liaison Position
Delegation Nurse Consultant (Former Employee), Watertown, MANovember 11, 2014
Pros: educating delegation groups
Cons: lack of role education
Interesting role for internal and external customers. Included reviewing medical provider groups and providing education regarding federal, state and company guidelines for patients services.
Great place to work for
Care Management Service Coordinator Sr (Current Employee), Watertown, MAOctober 8, 2014
I have been with the company for 6 years, no cons I am just looking for growth.
Fun workplace but some supervisors don't do their jobs
Provider Services Specialist (Former Employee), Watertown, MAAugust 27, 2014
I loved working at Tufts Health Plan. The supervisors that did do their jobs and knew their jobs very well, I loved them! They were amazing but the supervisors that did not do their jobs were horrible. They either didn't know what they were talking about, Quoted bad information to providers, didn't know the new system that everyone was going change to. One supervisor in particular is horrible and treats everyone with disrespect. He doesn't know anything or knows how to be a supervisor. All he does all day long is walk around the building and when you need help he's never around, then gets mad when you go to another supervisor and not him for help. Other then that the company is a great place to work. They care about your health and has so many programs and meetings you can go to.
Alright place to work
Specialty Representative (Current Employee), Watertown, MAAugust 18, 2014
steady/ no advancement and the amount of years worked and info you learn is not taken into account when applying for another position co-workers very nice and time is flexible
Contract
Information Security Administrator (Former Employee), Watertown, MAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: very helpful team and friendly management
Cons: didn't learn much on how and why the programs we granted access to worked.
This was a contract position, so please don't take my 1 star ratings too seriously.

With that said, I enjoyed working at Tufts. I learned a lot of new area of IT I have never worked before and the my team was very helpful in making sure I thoroughly understood and enjoyed my job.

At this position, I learned the basics of security, including RSA tokens, program access, User roles groups, and policies in Active Directory and learned what it meant to HIPA compliant.
review
customer service (Former Employee), Watertown, MAJune 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
I took this job as a supplement to my income. A lot of turn over in management and it hurt employees in the interim
After 5yrs 10months it was time to move on.
Fun Place
Member Specialist, Pharmacy (Former Employee), Watertown, MAJune 18, 2014
Nice People. Great learning experience. Professional environment. Great Benefits.
Amazing place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee), Watertown, MAMay 25, 2014
Company invests a lot in employees. Promotes work life balance. Co-workers are great.
Great Company
On Site Case Manager (Former Employee), Watertown, MAMay 15, 2014
Great Leadership
Dedicated Staff
Healthy Environment
Employee Benefits
Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Watertown, MAMay 6, 2014
I receive inbound calls from members and providers.
I have learned a great deal about how insurance works.
Management coaches and encourages you to advancement.
The hardest oart of my job is not being trained in areas that I am expected to assist members with. Im surrounded by creative, supportive coworkers.
Terrible
Analyst (Former Employee), Watertown, MAApril 30, 2014
Pros: longer lunch
Cons: some good benefits; could be better
No assistance from upper management and unreliable co-workers.

1 2 3