Tulalip Tribes Employee Reviews

Good place to gain work eperience
Frontline Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tulalip, WAAugust 23, 2015
I enjoyed my jobs (fast food worker and frontline cashier) and the people I work with, however, the Human Resources department leaves much to be desired. Enough so that I am leaving the company.

The hardest parts about my job are being on my feet for hours at a time and the smokey environment. Everyone (including the guests) are pleasant and communicate well.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the relationships I have built with my co-workers. I have many friends and they make being on my feet for long hours easier to manage.

I have learned many things working with the casinos including patience, communication, various different computer programs and point of sales systems, and how to adapt to many different situations.
Pros
Good benefits, good pay, pleasant people, experience in a variety of situations
Cons
Human Resources
Professional but fun
On-Call Outreach Worker & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WANovember 13, 2012
There is always something to do, and it is never boring. I learned a lot about the office work and what kind of work goes into a business. The manager is well informed, with a vast wealth of knowledge, and is always easy to approach and talk to. My co-workers were always hard workers but also knew how to have fun. The hardest part was learning all the knowledge at first starting at this job, but as time went on it became second nature. The most enjoyable part of working here was being able to be apart of the team and seeing how far I've grown.
Pros
long lunches, good buildings, snacks/drinks provided
Cons
wish there was more training
Fun with co-workers!
Rewards Club Host (Current Employee) –  Tulalip, WAApril 29, 2014
My coworkers really made this a fun environment to work in! All different personality types yet we all can get along and get the job done, and make each other laugh in the process!

Worst part would be the little to no room for advancement.
Pros
Amazing health benefits!
Cons
No individual raises for all your hard work.
Growing Tribe initiating sovereign rights to become self sufficient
Elder Protection Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulalip WAAugust 20, 2012
A high stress environment full of emotion and hardship due to the nature of the position.
Pros
opporutnity for advancement with respect for culture and tradition
Cons
political environment on sovereign land
Short term job to handle required needs
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WAApril 26, 2012
Access all tribal departments and all tribal assests that require a tag. Create and maintain files for each department. Update on daily basis
Pros
seeing all tribal employees on daily basis
Cons
short term position
Something different everyday
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Tulalip, WANovember 12, 2014
Call clients and assit filling out forms on-line and or in person. I managed my own time. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help the community.
Pros
felixible schedules
Cons
excellent benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tulalip Tribes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6