Tulare County Office Of Education

Tulare County Office Of Education Employer Reviews

Greatly enjoy working in an educational setting.
Secretary (Former Employee), Visalia, CAAugust 17, 2013
Pros: could work longer than eight hours a day
Cons: no breaks
Typical days included communicating with education professionals in six California counties about their challenges and accomplishments with federally and state grant funded before and after school programs.
I created a database for an events newsletter reaching administrators, teachers, and staff of over 400 programs in the six county area.
Hardest part of the job was concentrating and focusing on the email at hand in an environment of frenzied enthusiasm and activity due to all the programs converging at my work station.
Most enjoyable part of the job was trying to concentrate and focus on the email at hand in an environment of frenzied enthusiasm and activity due to all the programs converging at my work station.
Productive Workplace
Technology Technician (Former Employee), Visalia, CAAugust 6, 2013
Lots of work and had a great time doing it.
Had a nice sense of completion.
nice clean home with lots of toys,and games.
Child Care Provider (Current Employee), Dinuba, CAApril 27, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: no health care. no breaks
My day starts at 7:00am I drop children off at school by 8:00am. Care for a 2&3 year old allday. Pick up kids from school at 3pm do homework have snacks and play games. I enjoy caring for children.
Overall
Data Technician (Former Employee), Visalia, CAOctober 15, 2012
Pros: work flow, office environment, great co-worker communication, potlucks, encouragement to succeed and overall great working experience.
Cons: n/a
I like to recommend anyone work for Tulare County Office of Education - CHOICES. As they are respectable, hard working and really considered the health and wellness of the students they serve on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job was having to research the topic of "Teen suicide" as it is a growing concern in education although it was also enjoyable to find solutions and/or the root of the problem to help students overcome their depression/anxiety...etc. My co-workers and supervisors were encouraging and exceptional individuals.