Tulare Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Good job until hospital lost interest in home health
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAMay 3, 2015
Going to the office and setting up for the days assignment and then going out to the patient homes for assessment and teaching. Wound care, iv, foley caths. Diabetes, chf etc. The job started out good but as the hospital did not back up the agency people left their positions and it made it difficult for the others that remained and no new people were hired in the abandoned positions. The home health administrator was head of the accounting department and did not know anything about nursing or what was needed to run the department effectively. I enjoyed seeing the patient's in their homes they were happy to be home.
Pros
GOOD PAY AND BENEFITS
Cons
LOUSY MANAGEMENT AT THE ADMINISTRATIVE LEVEL
Tulare Regional Medical Center
Director Medical Staff Services (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAMarch 10, 2015
Working at Tulare Regional Medical Center was the worst experience I have ever had in my career. Very hostile work environment, I would never recommend working for this facility or obtaining medical treatment.
productive, friendly
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAJanuary 16, 2015
friendly, wonderful coworkers, enjoyed working for this company
Productive and fun place to work.
Food service worker (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CANovember 25, 2014
I had a positive experience. I learned great work ethics and to be a team player. I learned to help other people when my job allows the time. Always to maintain a positive attitude and outlook.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
there wasnt any
Excellent management team
Billing Specialist/ EHR Auditor-Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CASeptember 30, 2014
Worked under a great and flexible management team, encouraged to cross-train for career advancement, excellent communication within department co-workers made me redefine what true teamwork can be like.
A productive and fun place to work.
Diet aid assistant/kitchen labor (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAAugust 28, 2014
I learned the values of hard work and to be a valuable team member by leading by example.
Pros
working with people who are in need of special treatment.
Cons
no opportunity for advancement.
Tulare Regional Medical Center
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAJune 27, 2013
A typical day at work. Starting in the afternoon, I would prepare for the nightshirt come on duty. Call the different floors to collect information of the number of patients for the different department that I staff. Determining the correct amount of staff per patients ratio. Make phone calls if necessary to call employees off or put them on call. Document information on the API schedule system. Prepare the Daily and fax to the different medical floors.

The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with all of the nursing staff and the directors on a daily basis.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
uncertainty of job security
Always something to learn in a days work.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAApril 26, 2012
There is so much to learn in the medical field. When you are working at a job where you know you are helping others, it is satifying when you go home each day.
Pros
helping others.
Excellent service
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAApril 9, 2012
Quick pase staff and excellent learning environment. I learn to handle patients with diffrent medical dissabileties. Felt fullfillment being able to help others and enjoy working as a team with co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when theres terminall ill patients that go on hospice, but even then we know to give the best care possible, while being sympathetic, loving, kind and fullfill their needs.