Tully's Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 17, 2017
The high paced restaurant is a fun and energetic environment to work in. Great team members that will always lend a hand and great management to help the flow of the efficiency.
Crazy
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAMay 16, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of multiple people calling off, managers wandering off for over an hour during each shift, food being handled improperly, etc. Was not the job for me.
Pros
Other Student Workers
Cons
Bad Management
Great Place to Work
Barista (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 11, 2017
Enjoyed learning how to prepare coffee and interact with customers as I love coffee and coffee drinks. Great place to work!
Friendly work environment that allows you to obtain many useful skills that can be used in your daily life.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Crested Butte, CO 81224December 19, 2016
Tulley's is a great place to work if you are looking for a job that pays well, has friendly co-workers, and provides useful learning opportunities. From my experience with working at Tulley's I have learned many new foods to make, how to prepare the business before customers show up, and interacting with the other employees and customers. The hardest part of the job was probably knowing and learning the timing and order for cooking a customers order. My favorite part about the job was the other employees, They were all really nice and respectable people that I would now consider friends.
Pros
Shift meal, learning useful skills, nice co-workers.
Cons
Nice Job, I advanced fast, no real complaints.
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYFebruary 17, 2016
I liked working as the Assistant Kitchen Manager at Tully's. I started as a cook and quickly advanced to assistant management in under 2 years. However, the distance from home and the hours I was working were affecting my personal life, therefore, I left for my family.
Pros
Managers, environment
Cons
Personal, distance from home, etc.
Horribe Place
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 16, 2015
Horrible place to work. Company does not care about employees, they do not provide any training and overall business model does not work.
Good job starter
Barista (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 4, 2015
You work hard and stay busy. I learned to be a good lead. Management is decent could improve. My co workers are all around 18 so it feels like high school where I work. The hardest part is dealing with the drama. The best part is making coffee and seeing customers walk out happy.
Positive and fun part time work experience
Batavia and Rochester, NY, Waitress and Hostess (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 3, 2013
It was great interacting with customers and making sure they had a positive experience.
Huge, busy, blue-collar caffeine feeding frenzy!
Barista (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 22, 2012
Extremely busy coffee stand in the heart of the Everett Boeing plant. Professional management, friendly co-workers, and a steady stream of customers made the day go by quickly. Enjoyed the light hearted yet hard working environment, but the huge campus could make the commute a bit difficult.
Pros
happy, generous customers
Cons
huge campus, slightly confusing directions
it was an excellent place to work,
Server (Former Employee) –  OshawaFebruary 1, 2012
it was a family orientated place of business, customers and employees were friendly.
Pros
free ice cream and lunches
Cons
no health care