Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a Client Relations Associate to join our team in our Albany office as part of our Client Relations Sales Team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
The Client Relations Associate works with our Client Relations Sales Team to communicate with potential clients about how the firm can best resolve legal matters by facilitating the attorney consultation process. The ideal Client Relations Associate must have excellent communication, customer service, and sales skills, be accomplished at multi-tasking, and have experience with telephone work in a sales-oriented environment.
- Use sales-oriented communication skills to educate potential clients on the firm's attorneys, legal services, and practice areas;
- Document and log potential clients in CRM database;
- Facilitate consultations with attorneys; and
- Achieve departmental goals.
- Sales, sales associate, account executive, customer service, or call-center experience required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please visit our website to apply: