Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a legal secretary to join our team in our new Rochester office, scheduled to open this July. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
This position will be directly responsible to work with Senior Attorneys, Associates, and Legal Support Staff on all aspects of legal document preparation and general office procedures, with specific attention to Civil Litigation and Family/Matrimonial matters. A strong attention to detail, commitment to quality work product and client service skills are all required.
Specific duties are:
- Telephone and personal client service skills;
- Electronic input of calendar reporting and time entry;
- Maintain tasks lists of document and court deadlines;
- Schedule appointments;
- Drafting of legal documents and correspondence for respective attorneys;
- Preparation and assemble materials, documents and exhibits for meetings, court appearances and hearings; and
- Maintain e-files and physical files according to company procedures, including scanning and posting of all correspondence, emails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.to ensure proper file compliance.
-Research inquiries and requests for information; and general office duties as assigned for the professional operation of a law firm.
Experienced legal secretary (4 years minimum) required.
Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Excel, Lexis Nexis attorney billing and document management software or equivalent.
Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word or through templates and be able to revise and finalize as directed.
Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all secretarial duties.
Notary Public is highly preferredBenefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please visit our website to apply: