Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a Recruiter to join our Recruiting Team in our Albany office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
The Recruiting Administrator will work with our Recruiting Team to recognize staffing needs and identify, recruit and assist in selecting professional staff to support a thriving and growing nationally known law firm. The ideal candidate will have experience with applicant tracking and using social media for the purposes of recruiting and networking.
- Posting and advertising open positions and administering recruiting process through all offices working with managers and senior levels to attain top quality candidates;
- Preparing and maintaining job descriptions, writing and posting ads;
- Developing and maintaining social media accounts to proactively search and recruit qualified candidates;
- Out of the box thinking for implementation of new strategies to attract top notch candidate pools;
- Conducting screening of applicants including review of job history, qualifications and educational requirements and facilitating applicant interviews;
- Maintaining applicant tracking system for all candidates; and
- Generating weekly and monthly reports advising management of recruiting status.
- A minimum of 3 years recruiting experience in a professional services firm;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Top quality computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking; ability to generate charting, weekly and monthly management reporting;
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills;
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers; pragmatic problem-solving skills;
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work;
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills;
- Able to exercise effective judgment, creativity to changing needs and situations and work efficiently and effectively with Recruiting Team and management.
Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please visit our website to apply: