Tully Rinckey PLLC Employee Reviews

Forward thinking and highly challenging work environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 2, 2017
A firm that encourages growth and learning, Taking your future in to your own hands is the key to thriving here. Working as part of a team is not just a mantra with Tully Rinckey employees. Some days we work very very hard, some days we have more time to laugh together. Either way in the evening when I leave my office I'm happy with the choice that I've made to be part of something so truly unique.
Pros
Honest communication, Tons of learning potential, visionary leadership
Cons
Honest communication is sometimes hard to hear-but that is what growth is about.
Not your average law firm!
CFO (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 28, 2017
Fast paced environment, but very rewarding. The team atmosphere makes any task or objective attainable. Supporting our attorneys is easy when you have owners willing to invest in the teams around you. Well staffed Legal Support, Finance, Marketing, Recruiting and Client Relations departments. More importantly, we all work together as we are focused on the same goals and objectives. The structure and organization make it easy to hit the ground running.
Pros
Great people, always growing, structured and organzied
Cons
None...you get what you give.
Fast Paced and High Volume
Finance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 6, 2016
A typical day of work began at 8am and ended at 5pm. Quite often I was so loaded with work that I would clock out for lunch as required, but would often work through lunch as well. Between generating invoices for attorney review, editing per attorney instructions, and mailing final drafts - client billing took three full days. Thursday and Friday were left to catch up on collections, and A/P duties.
Pros
Benefits, hours
Cons
pay relative to workload, no room for advancement
Syracuse office is horrible
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 20, 2016
I applied to Tully and Rinckey as a civil litigator. Halfway through the interview process the position switched to an area with which I was unfamiliar. I agreed to learn the area with their help and their knowledge that I was inexperienced with this area. I got one day of training and then was expected to just know everything from there. Despite having a 5 year employment contract, they worked loopholes and let me go only 3 months later stating they needed someone with more experience and didn't have time to train me. Since then I've heard they let half the office go and are refilling the positions. Very high turnover rate.
Happy to be Working Here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 22, 2014
I have a considerably good benefits package in addition to working in a great office culture. Everyone here is respectful and hard-working. No one here wastes time or is not passionate about what they do. I enjoy coming to work every day!
Great Place to Work
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Tully Rinckey PLLC has made a great work home for me. The attorneys are talented, client services oriented, and really wonderful to work with. There is a system in place for work redistribution when necessary as well. I really enjoy the team atmosphere and definitely recommend the firm to anyone who is considering a position here!
Pros
Benefits; Other Employees
Exceptional Growth Opportunities
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 10, 2014
As a long term employee of the firm, I can attest to the exceptional growth opportunities offered for a job well done. Tully Rinckey PLLC challenges its employees to consistently achieve the best possible results. High standards are a major contributing factor to the firm's overall exponential growth.

Additionally, the Tully Rinckey Team is an outstanding group of people and a great environment to grow your career.
Exceptional Career Development Opportunity
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Tully Rinckey PLLC is an outstanding customer service-oriented business that enables professionals to establish themselves and enhance their careers. The firm offers exceptional benefits and competitive compensation. My experience with the firm has introduced me to exceptional people and has benefited my ability to develop as a professional.
Nice Job
Billing Clerk - Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 10, 2014
I was able to refine my accounts receivables skills. I also like that there are many people to learn from.
Pros
A lot of interaction of others in the accounting field to learn from.
Cons
Not much room for advancement.
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 11, 2014
I wasn’t just looking for a job. I was looking for a career! I interviewed with the hiring manager and was quickly called back for an interview with a member of upper management. From first interview to receiving my offer letter, the whole process only took three weeks (during a major holiday season). The work environment is professional and there is always another team member willing to help. This was definitely a great career decision for me.
Fastest growing law firm in the capital region
Inspector General (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 2, 2013
Lots of variety
Interesting, fun auditing requests from management
Challenging
Never a dull moment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tully Rinckey PLLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2