Tully Rinckey PLLC

Tully Rinckey PLLC Employee Reviews

Syracuse office is horrible
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 20, 2016
I applied to Tully and Rinckey as a civil litigator. Halfway through the interview process the position switched to an area with which I was unfamiliar. I agreed to learn the area with their help and their knowledge that I was inexperienced with this area. I got one day of training and then was expected to just know everything from there. Despite having a 5 year employment contract, they worked loopholes and let me go only 3 months later stating they needed someone with more experience and didn't have time to train me. Since then I've heard they let half the office go and are refilling the positions. Very high turnover rate.
Happy to be Working Here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 22, 2014
I have a considerably good benefits package in addition to working in a great office culture. Everyone here is respectful and hard-working. No one here wastes time or is not passionate about what they do. I enjoy coming to work every day!
Great Place to Work
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Tully Rinckey PLLC has made a great work home for me. The attorneys are talented, client services oriented, and really wonderful to work with. There is a system in place for work redistribution when necessary as well. I really enjoy the team atmosphere and definitely recommend the firm to anyone who is considering a position here!
Pros
benefits; other employees
Exceptional Growth Opportunities
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 10, 2014
As a long term employee of the firm, I can attest to the exceptional growth opportunities offered for a job well done. Tully Rinckey PLLC challenges its employees to consistently achieve the best possible results. High standards are a major contributing factor to the firm's overall exponential growth.

Additionally, the Tully Rinckey Team is an outstanding group of people and a great environment to grow your career.
Exceptional Career Development Opportunity
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Tully Rinckey PLLC is an outstanding customer service-oriented business that enables professionals to establish themselves and enhance their careers. The firm offers exceptional benefits and competitive compensation. My experience with the firm has introduced me to exceptional people and has benefited my ability to develop as a professional.
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 11, 2014
I wasn’t just looking for a job. I was looking for a career! I interviewed with the hiring manager and was quickly called back for an interview with a member of upper management. From first interview to receiving my offer letter, the whole process only took three weeks (during a major holiday season). The work environment is professional and there is always another team member willing to help. This was definitely a great career decision for me.
Fairly Rigid business environment
Senior Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 14, 2013
Its a fairly typical Law firm environment that is driven by billable time and as such is a bit inflexible in its thinking when it comes to employees etc. Having worked in the high technology industry area all of my career this fairly rigid thinking came as a bit of a surprise to me. The pay is fair but the I would not recommended this industry to any "creative thinkers" or to someone wanting a flexible working environment.

Comment – March 11, 2014

For the past five years, Inc. magazine has ranked Tully Rinckey PLLC among the nation’s fastest growing companies. In fact, since 2007 the firm’s annual revenues have grown by 639 percent to $11.3 million 2013. This robust growth would not have been possible without our structured business model. While we acknowledge a structured environment is not for everyone, it has not prevented the Albany Business Review and Washington Business Journal from naming Tully Rinckey PLLC one of the “Best Places to Work.” We employ over 100 people throughout six offices in upstate New York, Virginia and the District of Columbia. We believe our structured business model fosters creativity and does not stifle it. For example, our business model has enabled the firm to embrace cutting-edge technologies and creative marketing practices. Forbes has written about our VMware’s vSphere virtualization technology. The American Bar Association has recognized the firm as a pioneer in online video marketing by naming us the winner in the “Short Video” category at its first annual Law Practice Management Law Video Awards. Additionally, we’ve been called a “marketing savvy law firm” for, among other reasons, incorporating QR codes in advertisements. Tully Rinckey PLLC has a full-time, in-house, award-winning marketing team consisting of business development, public relations and marketing professionals who are dedicated to raising the profile of the firm and its attorneys profile throughout the nation and beyond. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in joining the team.

Fastest growing law firm in the capital region
Inspector General (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 2, 2013
Lots of variety
Interesting, fun auditing requests from management
Challenging
Never a dull moment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tully Rinckey PLLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Tully Rinckey PLLC Reviews by Location