Established full service law firm with offices throughout upstate New York and the DC Metropolitan area is seeking a Client Relations Associate to join its call center sales team in our Albany office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm is also recognized as one of Albany's Best Places to Work by the Business Review.
The Client Relations Associate will communicate with potential clients in a friendly and knowledgeable manner to create a positive first impression. The Client Relations Associate is responsible for pitching and securing attorney consultations to potential new clients. The ideal applicant must be accomplished at multi-tasking and have experience with telephone work in a sales oriented environment.
- Achieve sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Educate potential clients on the firm's attorneys and legal services offered
- Create positive and lasting first impressions with potential clients
- Successful sales or call-center experience required
- Ability to deliver friendly and knowledgeable customer communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Experience with short sales cycles
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Candidates with Sales Certifications are preferred, but not required.
Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems:
- Windows XP
- MS Internet Explorer
- Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo
- Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Educational requirements: High School Diploma or Associates Degree
Tully Rinckey has made a strong commitment to excellence, teamwork, diversity and personal/professional development. We strive to create a positive work environment that attracts and retains employees through a combination of benefits, working conditions and company culture and offer a competitive compensation package including 401k and a comprehensive benefit package.
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements via email. Candidates that have previously applied are encouraged to resubmit their resumes. Responses to this ad with omitted requirements will not be considered. If you are interested and need more information prior to applying, please view our website at www.tullylegal.com.