The Training and Recruitment Manager is responsible for the overall management of the recruitment, training and recognition programs for the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues and dynamics associated with child abuse.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and/or weekends.
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft.
- Commitment to CASA goals and mission.
- Make effective presentations that successfully convey curriculum content
- Communicate in a friendly and informative manner with people from a wide variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds and lifestyles.
- Work independently and manage time carefully.
- Identify training program needs.
- Assess trainee’s ability to perform as a CASA volunteer.
- Responsible for the processing of new volunteer applicants: includes handling volunteer requests/calls/emails, entering information into CASA Manager, obtaining reference letters, background checks, etc.
- Coordinate speaking engagements, recruitment events and agency fairs.
- Schedule and implement recruitment events and other events that increase public awareness and the need for volunteers.
- Work with the Development and Community Relations Director to produce recruitment materials.
- Recruit and assign volunteers to assist with special events or in the office as needed.
- Schedule and facilitate volunteer meetings, events, in-services, training and make up sessions.
- Schedule 6-10 new advocate training sessions per year.
- Communicate with volunteers regarding upcoming training sessions.
- Conduct training surveys and implement changes/improvements.
- Request court observation dates and times from the CASA Managers and facilitate sign up of volunteers for each training cycle.
- Regularly evaluate and update training materials in collaboration with program staff.
- Work with the Juvenile Bureau and Judge to schedule swearing in for each training cycle, schedule professional panel as needed.
- Prepare volunteer badges, certificates, oaths and handouts for swearing in.
- Schedule meeting rooms, speakers, and meals as needed for training and volunteer meetings.
- Prepare Kelsey-Briggs report after each training cycle and send to Oklahoma CASA Association.
- Keep volunteer bulletin boards up to date.
- Ensure accuracy of all training records.
- All other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Serves as the liaison with the board volunteer committee to facilitate the planning and implementation of an annual volunteer recognition event.
- Plan and conduct other ongoing recognition activities.
- Assist the Development and Community Relations Director with special events.
Cover letter and resume due by 2/15/13 - no phone calls please.
Tulsa CASA, Inc.
Attn: Maura Wilson
700 S. Boston, Suite 230
Tulsa, OK 74119
Tulsa CASA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer