Tulsa Inspection Resources Employee Reviews

Good people to work for
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Flatonia, TXMay 30, 2017
For the short time I worked with them. They are a good company to work for. My manger was good to work for. Always got paid on time. Human Resources was always helpful when I called
Great and well established company to work for
Assistant Chief (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 26, 2017
I really enjoy working at Tulsa. They take pride in using really good inspectors. They promote training to provide the best service for the client. Management is easy to deal with.
An Inspecting staffing agency with focus on Industrial application
QAQC I&E Inspector (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAMarch 30, 2017
Easy company to deal with. I work on remote projects and have never actually met anyone that physically works there, but everyone I have dealt with over the phone and through emails has been exceptional.
Pros
pays well
Cons
never home
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 26, 2017
Workplace culture was great. Down-to-earth people who strive to better themselves and everyone around them. Management was always mindful of work/life balance.
Pros
Great pay, great work environment
Cons
bought out by Cypress Energy, a lot of travel
Tulsa is a very good company
Utility/Environmental Inspector (Former Employee) –  Harper, KSDecember 2, 2016
good company. Paid over time and when working on Sundays paid all the inspectors double time. I like all the supervisors
Pros
paid on Sundays
Great pay, and experience
Lead Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 2, 2016
The pay is excellent, and if you like to travel you get to see a lot of new places. The management is also very helpful, and they care about the employees.
very good company to work for
Lead Environmental Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 10, 2016
over all vary good place to work for good pay and support.
Very helpful when needed.
Very understanding when family issues arise
Contract handler
Office Clerk in the field (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 12, 2016
TIR did little in the way of finding work for it's contractors and was not reliable in delivering employment information upon request.
Pros
They handled the pay
Cons
Not helpful finding work or providing empoyment information for loan needs.
Overall great place to work
General Utilities Inspector (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 9, 2016
The support staff is amazing and is always available. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking work in this industry.
Aggressive placement in similar positions for inspectors. Works well with inspectors for advancement and career building skills.
Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDJanuary 29, 2016
Inspection work involves multiple contacts daily with construction crews in multiple disciplines, observation and documentation of completed work and work in process to meet and exceed specifications. Writing and submitting daily reports of progress including photographs.
Pros
Excellant wages and per diem
Cons
Sometimes remote locations
Umbrella company that employs inspectors of various types for several industries
QA/QC Inspector and Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 22, 2016
I never really met anyone from this company but they were easy to work with through email and I never had any major issues. I would absolutely work with them again.
Pros
Direct deposit with online pay statements.
Cons
You almost work directly for the client that needs the inspector instead of Tulsa.
Enjoyed working for Tulsa Resources, good people working with you and always there to help if needed.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 18, 2016
A typical day at work was always busy and meeting new people. Had great clerks that also worked with me. I learned a lot through the different people I worked for ,i.e. Chiefs, clerks, inspectors, project managers, contract personnel. The hardest part of my job was when a project was finished and my most enjoyable part was beginning a project and watching it develop into the finished product. I also enjoyed the many co-workers that I met and became good friends with through the years.
Pros
Its all good
Cons
Really can't complain about anything
Chief Safety Inspector
Chief Safety Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 16, 2016
I worked for Tulsa Inspection Resources for 3 years and truly enjoyed the experience. Every time I contacted Tulsa they were prompt to answer the phone and great at problem solving. Tulsa Inspection Resources is a highly supportive inspection company with a great reputation in the industry. Anyone having the opportunity to work for Tulsa finds it a fun and fulfilling job.
Pros
Great salary
Very good employees to work around
Utility Inspector (Former Employee) –  Del Rio, TXDecember 28, 2015
Go to job site check with contractors to receive their plans for the day to schedule mine.

The importance of trying to stay within you scheduled plans.
Pros
was able to park travel trailer at job site
Cons
worked seven days a week mostly
cheif inspecting
I & E Inspector (Current Employee) –  Three rivers TexasOctober 19, 2015
I like that I am able to work with the client to get the electrical installed as per the code, and that they have given me the ability to work on the front end of the projects. helping with the lay out and design work this really make the job go so much easier when it was time to have the contractor do the work.
working the different location has been an asset tome the oil industry with not just the current work, but the look ahead as to what is in the future of a station. this way we can keep areas open for future work and expansions
Pros
ability to move form one job to another with out haveing to go looking
Cons
not enough time off to spend with the family
trying to be home with my faimly
welding inspector (Current Employee) –  douglas wyOctober 14, 2015
I have been working in the oil field for 20 + years from a welder to a operator for compressors we work from 6-7 days a week and from 12 to 16 hours a day
Work in a Field Office with QC/QA Inspectors
Field Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Hobbs, NMAugust 26, 2015
A fast paced work environment that involves, but not limited to the following activities:

Received daily reports from Inspectors and summarize on Management reports. Worked closely with Field Supervisors regarding contractual issues and the solutions of those issues. Maintain hard copies of daily reports and job documentation as well as scanning documents, coding and uploading to the clients database. Maintain job books or files for the clients records. Worked closely with Cost Analysts on cost tracking for the project. Assisted Inspectors with daily work related issues ie: payroll, report questions, computer problems and mail as well as initial training for new Inspectors. Answer phones and relay messages. Coordinate with client regarding training for personnel. Order office supplies and maintain inventory of office and safety equipment. Maintained good working relationship with all personnel by assuring all work needs are met.
Great company
Utility inspector, Welding inspector, film auditor (Current Employee) –  oklahomaAugust 25, 2015
I've learned alot in inspection so far, but I am far from done learning.
I take pride in knowing how to do my job the right way and I do not take short cuts whatsoever.
Pros
paid 7 days for sometimes working 6
Cons
no ability to advance and learn by getting sent to schools or classe
Senior Safety Inspector (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MNAugust 20, 2015
Overall the company is great. I was contracted by a different company as a safety inspector through this company. The pay was excellent, but spent a lot of time from home.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Regular lay offs
Long hours, requires extreme dedication, very rewarding work
Serving as site restoration supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ladysmith, WIJune 18, 2015
I was on the remediation project restoring the environment back to its natural state while some of the oil lines were being repaired or replaced. The days were long and exhausting but at the end of the day it was extremely rewarding and satisfying. I enjoyed every bit of my time on that particular project. The hardest part of the job was the constant travel, sometimes two or three states away from my family. The individuals that I worked with made it so much easier because we spent so much time together that they almost became a second family to me. We all became very close because we were all away from our families.
Pros
spending time in new places, meeting new people, learning from experienced veterans of the pipeline
Cons
Not knowing how long you would be in each state, being away from family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tulsa Inspection Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3