Tuomey Healthcare System Employee Review

View all Tuomey Healthcare System reviews

Down to earth staff. Kind patients. Great place to work.
Clinical Technician/ Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Sumter, South CarolinaSeptember 3, 2013
I started at Tuomey Hospital as a nursing student. From there I took on a job as a clinical Technician which is similar to a nurses aid. I learned time management, charting, organization, quality client care and functioning as a member of a team. The hardest part of the job was when we would get several admits and discharges around the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients. They were kind, gentle and very real.

Other Tuomey Healthcare System Employee Reviews

Productive and Challeging
Chaplain Manager (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCSeptember 19, 2017
I had a staff of eight chaplains and 30 volunteers. I enjoyed my job and I am completing a degree in counseling and would like to add that experience to my pastoral care job performance. My job was divided between staff management and floor assignment. My day begin at 6:00 am, my areas of responsibility were Surgical, ER, Psyche, and Five Medical.
Pros
Great collegaues to work with.
Cons
At times it was a hightly stressful work environment.
Productive, Opportunity for advancement
Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCMarch 6, 2017
Fast pace environment. Strong oral and written communication needed. I learned to work strongly as a team. I learned accountability, how to adhere to company policy in regards to confidentiality and other factors of HIPPA.