Tupperware Employee Reviews

Great work atmosphere.I had fun with my coworker.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Halls, TNApril 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and great food was a plus.
Cons: The work was at a very fast paste.
I was responsible for operating machine, trimming, inspecting, clipping and packing parts and working in a safe and challenging environment.
Productive and nice team work
Junior designer intern (Former Employee), Brussels, ILApril 20, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria, International
Cons: Long distance daily trip
Every day was quite enjoyable,
You can eat easily with your co-worker to create bound and share personnal experiences.
Everyone is very encline to help you if you or explain to you how things work.
The manager take in account what you like to do, what you do best to do the best of a job.
The co-workers are all very nice and they feel free to share idea and tricks with you.
The hardest part was the charge of work a little to much for all the people that they have.
The most enjoyable part was that everyone are happy to help and if your are stuck you can always have people to help you when needed.
a very clean inviting environment
Food Service Associate, Cashier (Former Employee), Hemingway, SCApril 6, 2015
Pros: the products is very useful and the environments are clean.
Cons: i wish that it would have a tupper-store on the premises
the company is very likeable , it has the perfect environment that anyone can enjoy, I like the products that they make and they provides good benefits to the community. The management staff they are professional and also the co-workers were very helpful in managing the products and to ensure that services is well maintain. The hardest part is making sure that everyone is on the same page as far as each others private space.
Awesome Company to work for
Manager (Current Employee), Donora, PAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great product incentives, awesome bonuses
Cons: hard to get customers to keep party dates, little repeat customers
I have worked for Tupperware and have been promoted to manager. I love this company and how they treat their consultants. There is plenty of room to move up within the company as long as you are willing to put in the work.
Great company, you get what you give
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: make your own hours, great deals on products, meet great people
Great deals, and you set your own hours. The company is very well respected and will send you your materials to get started right away.

It is a performance based job, so you get back as much as you give it.
was able to set my own hours and pace
Consultant (Former Employee), New Durham, NHFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: commsion based of party sales
tupperware is fun and easy..the products are great and you are your own boss..lots of reasons to love this the only down fall is must have a network that love home parties
Great Opportunity
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 27, 2015
Tupperware is a trusted name for a reason and it's amazing how much income you can make and the benefits are amazing. It really is a fantastic company with a lot of perks. Unfortunately, the local distributor was, let's say, less than stellar. After so many years and realizing he really cared less about me than the money I brought into the company, it was time for me to go. Sad that this particular person is the local "person in charge" in Fort Wayne. A real disservice for the people here and a very poor representation of the company as a whole.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), gaithersburg, meJanuary 2, 2015
Did not enjoy this at all
I did not do it very long
Sell Tupper ware
Home Party Sales
Independent Consultant/Team Leader (Current Employee), Va. Beach, VA, Dayton, OH and San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: unlimited earning potential
I have worked with Tupperware off and on for the last 17 almost 18 years and I have never regretted a minute of it. The support of the staff at Home office is amazing, the benefits and profits are like no other company I have ever had contact with.
When I had illness or personal life issues and I couldn't meet certain numbers, they didn't fire me they just paid me according to the level of sales that I was achieving at the time. Who does that? Oh yeah, Tupperware.
Gave customer satifaction, made the partys fun, and worked with a diverse backgrounds
Party Sales - Supervisor (Former Employee), Grover Beach, CAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: meeting new people all the time, working with others, having fun
Cons: there was no medical, dental, eye care coverage
Meeting new people, working with others, making the party's fun and interesting for everyone. Answering questions, solving problems and making the customers happy. I would replace items that were broken when they received them, if they received the wrong product I make sure that they received the correct product. I took care of my customers so that I would receive the return business from them. My communications were excellent, handling phone calls and dealing with irate customers, and solving any problems that came up. Organizing events, party's, and meetings to stay updated with what was new and other up coming events. Training new people to do the party sales and working with them till they were comfortable in doing it on there own. Showing them how to do there own fliers, party games, tale gate party's. Also how to do the orders and send them in to be processed for each party.
Very rewarding
Independent Consultant / Customer Service (Current Employee), Dover, PASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: bonuses and free stuff
Cons: when someone cancels a show it is sad.
Meet lots of new people and get to party when you have a show. Great product and has a warranty you cannot beat.
Outstanding Company to work for in every respect.
Vice-President of Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2014
Pros: plusses all the way.
Cons: none i can think of.
Tupperware was and I assume still is a people company in every respect. I was excited each morning when I left for work to know I would be busy each and every hour of the day, doing exciting things for the company and having the finest people assisting me..
in this business I have been self employed, setting my hours getting the work done on my own
Top of Tree Director (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 15, 2014
Pros: being my own boss
planning my daily contacts and setting my schedule for the day and the week and the month

setting sales and recruiting goals, making the plan to achieve the goals and setting up the tasks needed to achieve those goals.

contacting and training salesforce
contacting potential recruits for the business and helping them to get their businesses up and going.

the most enjoyable part of my business is the people, seeing them grow and achieve their goals.

the hardest part watching people with potential not strive to better their lives

what I have learned throughout the years, anyone can accomplish anything they want with a little work, a goal in mind and the drive to make things happen. One just has to find the right outlet to accomplish those dreams and desires.
Really enjoy the products
A Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Centralia, ILMay 28, 2014
Love selling Tupperware!!! I love the discounts I receive and being able to help previous customers with our awesome warranty!!!
fun workplace, great people, new opportunities
Business Owner (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: gifts, vacations, knowledge
Cons: planning, preperation
A typical day at work is a party! I learned how to work with all different types of personalities and enjoyed the fundamentals of team work. Having a management team doesn't exist, you own your business and make as much money as you push yourself each month to earn. The people you work with are vibrant and fun. The hardest part of the job is telling people they would have to wait on an order or I was unable to give them additional gifts based on their party sales. I love working with Tupperware because there is a lot of incentive and each week opens up new opportunities.
Consultant (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, OHApril 14, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: not a steady pay
I enjoy selling Tupperware products, I make my own schedule and I earn what I do by trying. I only would like a more stable work environment with a regular pay.
An amazing opportunity to learn and grow my customer service skills.
Consultant (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMarch 20, 2014
While working with Tupperware I built and managed my own business. With this company I learned quality sales skills and handled all my own accounting. I also learned to deal with customers on a first hand basis.
I loved it!!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), lavonia gaJanuary 26, 2014
This was a way to suppliment my inccome during college. I wish my current job would allow me the free time to continue with it
Great workplace!
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Work environment was one of the best, enjoyed traveling, and overall a great learning experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Travel Research & Hospitality Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2013
Pros: helpful management, job advancement
Tupperware Brands is an amazing company full of job advancement and inspiring individuals. Working as an intern, I learned so much and was trusted with various responsibilities beyond my knowledge. They challenged me to learn and I believe that I exceeded their expectations.
My co-workers and management were all lovely to work with and very welcoming on my first day. They are the best people I have worked with thus far.
A wonderful company! I hope to be involved with them in the future!

1 2 3