Tupperware Employee Reviews

Good job out of college
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hemingway, SCJuly 10, 2017
A safe, clean work environment that cultured many long and great friendships. I learned life lessons while working there, things I will carry with me through all my jobs.
Tupperware
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 31, 2017
Generated sales of Tupperware products in homes and businesses; extensive cold calling and new account development; provided strong customer focus with emphasis on relationship selling and Home parties.
I was a Tupperware Executive Manager and I recruited, hired, trained, and guided sales team to achieve goals. The rewards were based on your sales and you were considered a contractor. For managers that reached their goals, you were reward with a new company car. I found this to be a great job. You could choose your own hours, which made it perfect for balancing home life and raising my children.
good benifit
MOLDING MACHINE MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Halls, TNMay 29, 2017
I was experince working for Tupperware manufacture. I got promoted from a machine operator to a machine mechanic. I didn't speak good English back then but I was treated alright.
Love it
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYMay 29, 2017
The best place...I would recommend this place to my family and friends. They have the best people and the sky is the limit as to where you go in the company and how much money you can make. It's awesome.
real nice enviroment
lineworker (Former Employee) –  Hemingway, SCMay 27, 2017
A typical workday at tupperware is really easy. i never knew so many things could be made out of plastic. the warehouse is really big and cold. there really isnt a hard part about the job.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
short breaks
great job
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Friendship, TNMay 22, 2017
I worked in production as a machine operator. I really enjoyed this. I worked in quality control as well. I really liked this. I went through lots of training.
Tupperware- be your own boss
Self-employed (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 16, 2017
With Tupperware you can be your own boss and earn as much as your time allows, including a free vehicle. Sales, marketing, and multi tasking is needed to succeed.
Excellent
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Donna, TXMay 5, 2017
I enjoyed this job, it gave me the opportunity of meeting new families as customers but at the end they became part of my life. A really good sales experience.
productive and challenging
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2017
It really helped with being able to communicate with many persons.This job gave me the opportunity to not be shy and to always show a good attitude towards people and it was challenging because I used to be a shy person.
summary
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 15, 2017
It was a great job but left for advancement.The staff was one of the most hard working group of people I've ever met,Also despite the inaccuracy's of our management would still pull together as a team to get things done.
Pros
WE would eat lunch for free since we were it the cafeteria
Cons
Management couldve been much better.
Top Heavy
Internal Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2017
The management is too top heavy. Fun place to work. Focus is strong on developing women in the workplace and as demonstrators in the field. Flexible with charity time off.
Progressive and financial stable
Independent Group Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PRMarch 9, 2017
Working on this company boosts myself to compete to others specially dealing others behavior because we are expose more on selling.A lot of things and moments have been shared to this company.Meeting a lot of dealers.
Pros
Health insurance
I was an intern here for a few years working in the R&D department
Research and Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
In my experience I was able to gain a lot of hands on experience working in a testing lab and building reports. I also did a lot of research into new materials and products learning a lot along the way.

The work culture was pleasant and everyone was happy to share what they knew or offer help if needed.
Loved the sales and driving the company car
Senior Executive Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2017
Loved selling the product and making my own schedule.
I was able to control the money I made for the most part.
Drove a company car and then a mini van for 6 years with insurance paid for as well.
Earned paid trips for me and my family.
You sell Your earn You Travel
Pros
work when you wnat to work
Cons
parties and sales usually evening
I loved selling a product I believed in
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 10, 2017
I really enjoyed selling this product because i believed in it. it's been around for a really long time and it was great to talk with the wide variety of people who use the product.
Good company
Royal Crest Sales (Former Employee) –  Gorham, MEFebruary 6, 2017
Selling Tupperware, training sales team, throwing parties, demonstrations, meeting people, helping customers get free product.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Finding leads can be difficult
If you have money you can sell
Owner (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto, CAJanuary 18, 2017
I would advice against selling Tupperware unless you have someone fabulous to support you. Have quotas to make every month or you won't success.
Pros
Discounts and free tupperware
Cons
You have to sell $500.00 with of products every month
Amazing Career if you are a go getter.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Revere, MAJanuary 1, 2017
Love this company. I had so much fun, parties were amazing. Sales were out of the roof. And the income was phenomenal. I was able to support my family of 4 and had the opertunity to climb the ladder.
Pros
Cons
Customer service for consultants is complicated
Cool and fun environment
Bilangual French Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 14, 2016
Working with great people, very family oriented and a fun place to work. Different type of job then your usual 8 to 5, developing a friendship with the customers.
Pros
Tupperware at a great price, sometimes free
Cons
Pay
nice people to work with
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hemingway, SCOctober 17, 2016
Very comfortable place to work. Really enjoyed the people and the work atmosphere.Start as tempt worker and could stay in that position to long .Pay could be better
Pros
Christmas gifts were good
Cons
start as tempts