Tupperware Employee Reviews in United States

great company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTApril 6, 2016
I loved being a part of the organization, and felt very comfortable with what I was selling and promoting. I had a great relationship with my director and would stand by this product line .
Pros
great product line, loved doing my own business
Cons
changed some of the marketing tools availbable to us as independents
A challenging, self motivating place to work
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT/STAR DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAJanuary 27, 2016
I learned a lot with this business opportunity. I was able to work independently and with a team. I learned how to build a business of my own and how to lead a team of independent consultants. It was a very challenging and rewarding experience.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Team was basically a volunteer workforce so could be very challenging to keep them motivated
Great place to make your own business
Executive Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2016
As an independent business owner with Tupperware, it is what you make of it. You can advance yourself as high as you want to go, make a lot of money in the process and earn gifts and prizes for valuable items.
fun workplace
Packing/Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Halls, TNMay 19, 2016
GREAT GREAT WORKPLACE!!!!! PLANT CLOSED Good people,Good food Breakfast and lunch served daily to employees, Gifts to employees on regular basis, yearly bonus and company picnic AWESOME
BENEFITS
Cons
N/A
great place to work with a flexible schedule
Tupperware Three Star Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 19, 2016
Great Environment, Flexible schedule, great training, wonderful people to work with. able to be your own boss and make your own schedule.
prokrow ot ecalp nuf dna evitcud
boxmaker (Former Employee) –  in morden manApril 13, 2016
fun place to work i got along with everyone ileaned to work with others well managment was terriffic ve3ry easy job getting the job done was a great satisfaction
Pros
free cofee
Cons
breaks were normal lenth
Fun and up beat highly energetic career path.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Perris, CAAugust 3, 2015
Highly recommended products, very useful and easily explainable for daily use! High encouraging and very active Employers and they are full of energy when it comes to being passionate about the information that they are supply to their trainable employees and its motivating to be part of such a great group of up line.
Pros
Purchase of product for a lessor price, plus incentives for high sales quotas.
Cons
cancelation of demonstrations
Sales through home parties
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 17, 2015
Selling Tupperware through home party demonstrations taught me a great deal about sales through weekly sales rallies and workshops. I thoroughly enjoyed holding home parties to sell the product and recruiting new sales people and training them. As a unit manager, my unit consistently achieved Diamond status and I trained other sales people who also became successful managers.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Up to 16 hour work days
Fun and exciting
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glendora, CASeptember 21, 2015
Fun and exciting! You get to work your own hours on your time. You are your own Boss! Meeting wonderful people. Go to Rally's. I love Tupperware!
Pros
You are your own boss. Work your own hours on your time.
Cons
Can be hard to book parties to get people to Host.
Productive and nice team work
Junior designer intern (Former Employee) –  Brussels, ILApril 20, 2015
Every day was quite enjoyable,
You can eat easily with your co-worker to create bound and share personnal experiences.
Everyone is very encline to help you if you or explain to you how things work.
The manager take in account what you like to do, what you do best to do the best of a job.
The co-workers are all very nice and they feel free to share idea and tricks with you.
The hardest part was the charge of work a little to much for all the people that they have.
The most enjoyable part was that everyone are happy to help and if your are stuck you can always have people to help you when needed.
Pros
Cafeteria, International
Cons
Long distance daily trip
a very clean inviting environment
Food Service Associate, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hemingway, SCApril 6, 2015
the company is very likeable , it has the perfect environment that anyone can enjoy, I like the products that they make and they provides good benefits to the community. The management staff they are professional and also the co-workers were very helpful in managing the products and to ensure that services is well maintain. The hardest part is making sure that everyone is on the same page as far as each others private space.
Pros
the products is very useful and the environments are clean.
Cons
i wish that it would have a tupper-store on the premises
Great Opportunity
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 27, 2015
Tupperware is a trusted name for a reason and it's amazing how much income you can make and the benefits are amazing. It really is a fantastic company with a lot of perks. Unfortunately, the local distributor was, let's say, less than stellar. After so many years and realizing he really cared less about me than the money I brought into the company, it was time for me to go. Sad that this particular person is the local "person in charge" in Fort Wayne. A real disservice for the people here and a very poor representation of the company as a whole.
Awesome Company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Donora, PAMarch 1, 2015
I have worked for Tupperware and have been promoted to manager. I love this company and how they treat their consultants. There is plenty of room to move up within the company as long as you are willing to put in the work.
Pros
great product incentives, awesome bonuses
Cons
hard to get customers to keep party dates, little repeat customers
Great work atmosphere.I had fun with my coworker.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Halls, TNApril 30, 2015
I was responsible for operating machine, trimming, inspecting, clipping and packing parts and working in a safe and challenging environment.
Pros
Free lunches and great food was a plus.
Cons
The work was at a very fast paste.
Home Party Sales
Independent Consultant/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Va. Beach, VA, Dayton, OH and San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2014
I have worked with Tupperware off and on for the last 17 almost 18 years and I have never regretted a minute of it. The support of the staff at Home office is amazing, the benefits and profits are like no other company I have ever had contact with.
When I had illness or personal life issues and I couldn't meet certain numbers, they didn't fire me they just paid me according to the level of sales that I was achieving at the time. Who does that? Oh yeah, Tupperware.
Pros
unlimited earning potential
Great company, you get what you give
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 9, 2015
Great deals, and you set your own hours. The company is very well respected and will send you your materials to get started right away.

It is a performance based job, so you get back as much as you give it.
Pros
make your own hours, great deals on products, meet great people
fun workplace, great people, new opportunities
Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
A typical day at work is a party! I learned how to work with all different types of personalities and enjoyed the fundamentals of team work. Having a management team doesn't exist, you own your business and make as much money as you push yourself each month to earn. The people you work with are vibrant and fun. The hardest part of the job is telling people they would have to wait on an order or I was unable to give them additional gifts based on their party sales. I love working with Tupperware because there is a lot of incentive and each week opens up new opportunities.
Pros
gifts, vacations, knowledge
Cons
planning, preperation
Love what I do!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 12, 2015
I love Tupperware for the flexability and the rewards.

I am my own boss. I recruit others to do what I do, market my business, advertise and promote all the fabulous items that Tupperware has to offer.
Productive and fun workplace
Travel Research & Hospitality Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2013
Tupperware Brands is an amazing company full of job advancement and inspiring individuals. Working as an intern, I learned so much and was trusted with various responsibilities beyond my knowledge. They challenged me to learn and I believe that I exceeded their expectations.
My co-workers and management were all lovely to work with and very welcoming on my first day. They are the best people I have worked with thus far.
A wonderful company! I hope to be involved with them in the future!
Pros
helpful management, job advancement
Most fun I've ever had in a job!
VIP Manager/Customer Service/Trainer (Former Employee) –  West Linn ORNovember 8, 2013
The other managers were amazing & became great friends. The trips we earn were always over the top. The free gifts, company car & celebration parties were something I will never forget. Loved when it was sold in the mall, that's where most of my sales were made. I loved helping schools, churches & other organizations raise funds. Custom kitchen consultations & installs were great in helping my customers keep their food fresher longer saving them tons of money in the long run. My distributors were very supportive, informative & celebrated all of our successes. Best job I ever had!!
Pros
met lots of nice people, made money having fun.
Cons
no benefits, vacation, sick time.