Tupperware

Tupperware Employer Reviews

Outstanding Company to work for in every respect.
Vice-President of Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2014
Pros: plusses all the way.
Cons: none i can think of.
Tupperware was and I assume still is a people company in every respect. I was excited each morning when I left for work to know I would be busy each and every hour of the day, doing exciting things for the company and having the finest people assisting me..
in this business I have been self employed, setting my hours getting the work done on my own
Top of Tree Director (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 15, 2014
Pros: being my own boss
planning my daily contacts and setting my schedule for the day and the week and the month

setting sales and recruiting goals, making the plan to achieve the goals and setting up the tasks needed to achieve those goals.

contacting and training salesforce
contacting potential recruits for the business and helping them to get their businesses up and – more... going.

the most enjoyable part of my business is the people, seeing them grow and achieve their goals.

the hardest part watching people with potential not strive to better their lives

what I have learned throughout the years, anyone can accomplish anything they want with a little work, a goal in mind and the drive to make things happen. One just has to find the right outlet to accomplish those dreams and desires. – less
Really enjoy the products
A Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Centralia, ILMay 28, 2014
Love selling Tupperware!!! I love the discounts I receive and being able to help previous customers with our awesome warranty!!!
fun workplace, great people, new opportunities
Business Owner (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: gifts, vacations, knowledge
Cons: planning, preperation
A typical day at work is a party! I learned how to work with all different types of personalities and enjoyed the fundamentals of team work. Having a management team doesn't exist, you own your business and make as much money as you push yourself each month to earn. The people you work with are vibrant and fun. The hardest part of the job is telling – more... people they would have to wait on an order or I was unable to give them additional gifts based on their party sales. I love working with Tupperware because there is a lot of incentive and each week opens up new opportunities. – less
Tupperware
Consultant (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, OHApril 14, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: not a steady pay
I enjoy selling Tupperware products, I make my own schedule and I earn what I do by trying. I only would like a more stable work environment with a regular pay.
An amazing opportunity to learn and grow my customer service skills.
Consultant (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMarch 20, 2014
While working with Tupperware I built and managed my own business. With this company I learned quality sales skills and handled all my own accounting. I also learned to deal with customers on a first hand basis.
I loved it!!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), lavonia gaJanuary 26, 2014
This was a way to suppliment my inccome during college. I wish my current job would allow me the free time to continue with it
Great workplace!
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Work environment was one of the best, enjoyed traveling, and overall a great learning experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Travel Research & Hospitality Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2013
Pros: helpful management, job advancement
Tupperware Brands is an amazing company full of job advancement and inspiring individuals. Working as an intern, I learned so much and was trusted with various responsibilities beyond my knowledge. They challenged me to learn and I believe that I exceeded their expectations.
My co-workers and management were all lovely to work with and very welcoming – more... on my first day. They are the best people I have worked with thus far.
A wonderful company! I hope to be involved with them in the future! – less
Easy and fun way to own your own business.
Tupperware Consultant (Current Employee), De Pere, WINovember 24, 2013
A great company to work for because you get to make your own schedule. Meeting new people is a blast and getting them the product they want for a great price is a perk too.
Most fun I've ever had in a job!
VIP Manager/Customer Service/Trainer (Former Employee), West Linn ORNovember 8, 2013
Pros: met lots of nice people, made money having fun.
Cons: no benefits, vacation, sick time.
The other managers were amazing & became great friends. The trips we earn were always over the top. The free gifts, company car & celebration parties were something I will never forget. Loved when it was sold in the mall, that's where most of my sales were made. I loved helping schools, churches & other organizations raise funds. Custom kitchen consultations – more... & installs were great in helping my customers keep their food fresher longer saving them tons of money in the long run. My distributors were very supportive, informative & celebrated all of our successes. Best job I ever had!! – less
Fun place to work!
Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2013
I enjoy the flexibility with Tupperware. There is always room for advancement if you want to apply yourself. I enjoy meeting new people and talking about Tupperware!
Work from home and at party's
Sales manager (Current Employee), Boca Raton FlSeptember 27, 2013
I have been with Tupperware for many years and just started Avon a few months ago.
Nice to work the hours you want
Area Manager (Former Employee), Amherst, OHAugust 29, 2013
Great to be able to be home with my children. Good money for little hours.
Good
Savannah sales (Current Employee), Mansfield, QldAugust 11, 2013
Tupperware is a good corporation to work for. My duties include warehouse customer service, wrap gifts for demonstrators and stock ordering.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Hemingway, SCAugust 3, 2013
Pros: 30 minutes lunch break
Cons: standing for longs hours
Being a Material Handler I was able to supply different materials for different departments. Different things I learned that better my skills was like to use Oracle and working in Quality. Working with Oracle I learned to run different segmentation to allow the workers to work throughout the day. With Oracle I also ran Open in Reports to keep counts – more... of product throughout the day. In quality I like to check the product that was scanned and placed in boxes for shipping. I enjoyed my co-workers and managers. The hardest part about this job was standing up for long hours. The most enjoyable part about this job was working with the different people. It allow me to gain teamwork and leadership skills – less
inspecting and inventory of products
Molder Operator (Former Employee), SCJuly 22, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: short term work
working in warehouse inspecting,doing inventory and packing products as it came out machine
I have the opportunity to share about our great products to everyone!
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Waxahachie, TXJuly 13, 2013
I love Tupperware. It has great benefits that they offer to everyone on our team. I have the opportunity to share all of the great advantages that Tupperware has to offer to anyone and everyone.My job is a fast,easy and flexible.
Good company to work for
Executive Sales Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 14, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: tough market in buffalo
Sales business was sometimes difficult in Buffalo economy
A job to just help with bills
Material Handler (Former Employee), Hemingway, SCJune 12, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: the uses people to help get their work caught up.
No security on this job. Forever closing when the work is caught up.

1 2 3 4 5