TURENNE PHARMEDCO Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible place to start a career
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 25, 2016
Worked with company for a year with no opportunity for advancement, no raise , and extremely poor management. Highest turnover rate with any company I have ever worked for . Upper management never accepted responsibility for their poor decision making and always pushed it off on the lower employees. Long story short if you value your time and worth don't bother filling out this app
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Long hours and poor compensation
Love my job!
Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 11, 2015
I really like this company! I like my manager, my job, my customers, my coworkers, my schedule, etc.

When the economy was down, we couldn't get a raise, but now we can. They also didn't take away our benefits or increase the price for benefits when the economy was bad. My cousin's health insurance price was doubled at her company. I am so grateful that didn't happen here! I don't think people really understand the value in our benefits here! It's a huge deal, especially for someone with a family!

I hope to retire from here!
Pros
great benefits!
Cons
the temp. is always too cold! i always have to bring a coat to wear inside.
Great work enviroment
Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 1, 2015
I directly was over the Billing, Medical Records and the Cognitive department. Compiled reports and spreadsheets to analyze growth and deficits in the business. Presented at monthly managers meeting.
Pros
Family oriented, Fexible
Cons
Worked long hours
Very little pay for very long hours!
N/A (Former Employee) –  MontgomeryJanuary 2, 2014
No family time. Low pay. Long hours. No immediate benefits upon full time employment. Management shows no interest in employees.
Pros
honestly can't think of any.
Cons
long hours for low pay. etc...
Falling apart
Data Entry/Tech (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 21, 2014
Long hours, lots of problems and very stressful place. The pay sucks and you won't get a raise. Poorly managed and no team work.
Pros
great insurance
Cons
stressful
Great culture
TN/KY/NC Part B/Medical Supply Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 27, 2012
The company has a great culture that revolves around helping others in long term care
Pros
great benefits
Cons
24-hour nature of industry
It's a small family owed company
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 24, 2014
This is a job that you make a real difference in the patient's daily life. Great way to help people manage compliance.
Pros
climate control, benefits, day hours, pto
Cons
unrealistic time limits
productive and family environment understandable supervisors
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 1, 2015
A typical day at Turenne is a very busy day. constantly moving standing on your feet. I have learned a lot in the healthcare world with this long term care career. I just want to expand. My co-workers are very helpful. Hardest part of my job is not getting off when the schedule say get off. Everything is enjoyable learning new things everyday.
Pros
overtime anytime
Cons
dont get off on time when you finish your work and helped others
My first Pharmacy experience
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 29, 2012
I worked there for over 2years and i learned how long term care pharmacy operates. I enjoyed taking on cycle fills as my personal task and over time enjoyed learning the basics for I.Vs. I learned and did daily orders as well as closing paper work and running the delivery area. I also obtained some minimum experience in the B inventory purchase order in the evenings. I helped in training new employees and also stock inventory and my first experience in moving a pharmacy from one building to a bigger location. I will say that the first year and a half of employment there i was satisfied with management but the last six months i was not. The hardest part of my job was trying to make things work with the new management. The greatest part of my job was not only the many people i had gotten close to and developed friendships with but also the times were i actually got to meet face to face with some of the patients and nurses at the facilities.
Pros
the amazing technicians and knowlegable pharmacists i have met
Cons
communication...communication....communication
Productive and fun workplace.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 26, 2013
Turenne is a great company to work for. They mangement is here wonderful.

2.8