TURENNE PHARMEDCO Employee Reviews

productive and family environment understandable supervisors
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 1, 2015
Pros: overtime anytime
Cons: dont get off on time when you finish your work and helped others
A typical day at Turenne is a very busy day. constantly moving standing on your feet. I have learned a lot in the healthcare world with this long term care career. I just want to expand. My co-workers are very helpful. Hardest part of my job is not getting off when the schedule say get off. Everything is enjoyable learning new things everyday.
Love my job!
Pharmacy (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great benefits!
Cons: the temp. is always too cold! i always have to bring a coat to wear inside.
I really like this company! I like my manager, my job, my customers, my coworkers, my schedule, etc.

When the economy was down, we couldn't get a raise, but now we can. They also didn't take away our – more... benefits or increase the price for benefits when the economy was bad. My cousin's health insurance price was doubled at her company. I am so grateful that didn't happen here! I don't think people really understand the value in our benefits here! It's a huge deal, especially for someone with a family!

I hope to retire from here! – less
It's a small family owed company
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMarch 24, 2014
Pros: climate control, benefits, day hours, pto
Cons: unrealistic time limits
This is a job that you make a real difference in the patient's daily life. Great way to help people manage compliance.
Falling apart
Data Entry/Tech (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great insurance
Cons: stressful
Long hours, lots of problems and very stressful place. The pay sucks and you won't get a raise. Poorly managed and no team work.
Very little pay for very long hours!
N/A (Former Employee), MontgomeryJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: honestly can't think of any.
Cons: long hours for low pay. etc...
No family time. Low pay. Long hours. No immediate benefits upon full time employment. Management shows no interest in employees.
Productive and fun workplace.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALNovember 26, 2013
Turenne is a great company to work for. They mangement is here wonderful.
Great culture
TN/KY/NC Part B/Medical Supply Territory Manager (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 27, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: 24-hour nature of industry
The company has a great culture that revolves around helping others in long term care
My first Pharmacy experience
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 29, 2012
Pros: the amazing technicians and knowlegable pharmacists i have met
Cons: communication...communication....communication
I worked there for over 2years and i learned how long term care pharmacy operates. I enjoyed taking on cycle fills as my personal task and over time enjoyed learning the basics for I.Vs. I learned and – more... did daily orders as well as closing paper work and running the delivery area. I also obtained some minimum experience in the B inventory purchase order in the evenings. I helped in training new employees and also stock inventory and my first experience in moving a pharmacy from one building to a bigger location. I will say that the first year and a half of employment there i was satisfied with management but the last six months i was not. The hardest part of my job was trying to make things work with the new management. The greatest part of my job was not only the many people i had gotten close to and developed friendships with but also the times were i actually got to meet face to face with some of the patients and nurses at the facilities. – less