Turlock Unified School District

Turlock Unified School District Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Paraprofessional Educator (Former Employee), Turlock, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Turlock unified school district provided a positive work environment where learning was key for employee and student. I enjoyed working with my students and growing with them through the school year.
Maintenance and Custodial / Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Turlock, CAMay 13, 2014
Pros: benefits, weekends off
Cons: depending on your work schedule gives you limited time to do things during the work week in the day.
Work days are typically busy. What I have learned threw this job? I learned different ways on maintaining school grounds. The management was great as was working with the coworkers. The hardest part of this job is to manage your time or you will fall be hind on your work load. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with a great work center.
Working in a busy environment. Time went by so fast!
Cafeteria Worker (Former Employee), Turlock, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: during break time we got certain foods to eat free.
Cons: maintaining cold vegetables, fruits, & beverages was very cold to work inside the refridgerator.
Washing large trays,dishes,bowls,untensils,pots,pans. Setting up beverage carts for the student lunches. Preparing sandwiches.
I learned kitchen sanitation and safety rules is a first priority .
As long as you did your job right and offer your co-workers help,it was easy to work with them. Hardest part of the job was the students behavior. They got loud & sloppy inside the cafeteria, at times.
On some Fridays I enjoy doing outside barbecue food. Music & some interaction with the students & teacher. Like a T,G.I.F. end of the week day.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Turlock, CAJuly 8, 2013
For the most park the employees at Turlock Unified School district were wonderful to work with. I could tell that most teachers were there to help students learn.
Encouraging supervisors and co-workers
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Turlock, CAApril 25, 2013
I regularly covered classes for teachers who were absent. I learned a lot about education and coming up with spur of the moment lesson plans once in the classroom. The hardest part of the job was classroom management, and the most enjoyable part of the job was the great hours and compensation.
Good work place with lots of character
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Turlock, CADecember 31, 2012
I enjoyed working here. It was an experience that taught me things that I would not have learned on my own.