Turn Employee Review

Fun work place
Hadoop Developer (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 21, 2014
i had nice experience in working at Turn, CA.

The team environment is good and with great challenge and day to day responsibilities.

It is a good place to learn.

Other Turn Employee Reviews

Used to be relaxed.
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOSeptember 6, 2017
It used to be relaxed, but they are being weird recently. They are having really bad growing pains, and only hire unexpeirianced developers so they can pay them nothing, then wonder why they get garbled mess of projects. Don't expect to ever get all the info from them for any project.
I enjoy working at Turn helping people with housing assistance.
Housing Counselor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2017
I enjoy helping people who are less fortunate. We house and assist people in shelters with their rental payments and utilities. We meet with clients on a monthly bases to insure they are paying their rent and bills on time. We also are helping them by preparing them to pay their own full rent. The program I'm in is called rapid rehousing. We only assist clients for 12 months. Within that time we give them various resources to find employment. Eventually we want them to have a steady income where they can then go out into the world and take care of themselves.
Pros
Paid holidays off and weekends off
Cons
No job security