Turnberry Associates Employee Reviews

Working 6 years
Bartender (Current Employee), aventuraJune 7, 2015
Pros: Lunch terrible
Cons: no breaks
working at the restaurant 6 years,,, a lost 6 years of my life working in this terrible place , managed by people with no experience, gossiping all the time , no team work , the manager at the pool is an idiot and Hr department just no experience , every 3 months new Gm new Managers , and no money , Managers stilling money from tips poo
Not a happy place to work
ACCOUNTING (Former Employee), ACCOUNTINGApril 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: HIGH TURNOVERS
This place have to be a big joke. I mean you seriously don't know if you are going to come in and have a job. Constantly changing GM and Directors, no one in upper management seems to last longer than 9 months in this company. I'm just here until I find something else. It's just a paycheck for me now. Not a place for growth.
worst company to work for
Human Resourse (Former Employee), Aventura FLOctober 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch, free parking
Cons: no breaks only 30 min lunch
They have a very, very, very high turn over witch isn't professional. All they do is gossip all day & wonder why there is no productivity at the end of the work day. There human resourse team isn't professional at all they need to rehire the whole human resourse department, that's where it start from. Seek else where before you apply cuase you will regret it.
Not a great company
Server (Former Employee), Turnberry isle miamiMarch 26, 2014
Pros: parking
Cons: work environment
Worked here for 2 years. Way too much gossip . Went through 3 general manager, 2 F&B Directors, and 5 managers at my restaurant. Very negative vibe throughout the hotel . A lot of the guests were unhappy because of the unorganized hotel . Management and human resources were absolutely terrible with the hiring . Lots of turnover. Look further before applying here. ! If you are applying as a manager , you would be lucky to be employed for more than 12 months. Keep looking !!!!!
worst place to work
supervisor (Former Employee), aventuraMarch 17, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: upper management
-they change managers all the time
-no loyalty
-place is deep in debt
GOOD CHIEF ENGINEER
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), 19900 WES COUNTRY CLUE DRNovember 9, 2013
Pros: freen luch and manmanger outing
Cons: nothing
LEARNED A LOT ABOUT THE HOSPITALITY BUSINESS
COMPLEATE WORK ORDERS
CHECK SCHEDULE
DEALING WITH INDIVDUAL EMPLOYEE
COMPLETING UNUSUAL ASSIGMENTS
CO WORKERS ARE AS GOOD AS YOU ARE
Nepotism company
Manager (Former Employee), AventuraSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: free internet
Cons: too much nepotism
The worst place to work for in south Florida, poor management and communication. Uppity family cares only about friends and not workers. Do not believe in promoting from within. The most enjoyable part IT do not monitor social and personal websites visited on daily basis.
Not A Good Management Company
Supervisor (Former Employee), AventuraMay 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: dont expect longevity on the job with turnberry isle
Working hard for two years in a important department and after a transition change my position was terminated. Management don't know how hard you work they only care about letting people go and rehiring with lower salary. I heard when I was first hired that the department a few years back terminated the staff with out notice and here we go again.
Productive and fun place to work.
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Aventura, FLFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches
I absolutely loved working there.
Management was great
Benefits were good
Great Experience
MasterCard Concierge (Former Employee), Miami,FLSeptember 2, 2012
A typical day at work involved me opening the safe, counting all of the cash, turning on all of the electronics, making sure the work area is clean and greeting tourists. I would answer all questions and answer phone calls. I would also direct calls. I delt with a variety of nationalities on a daily basis but it was a fun experience. I also worked in the children's playground where I made sure both the parents and their children obeyed the rules and I gave rides inside of the mall itself on a golf cart to the elderly or pregnant women. My co-workers were awesome and we shared many laughs. The hardest part of my job was dealing the language barriers but I did the best that I could and would manage to somehow overcome the issue. The most enjoyable part was meeting people from all over the world.