Turner Pest Control

Turner Pest Control Employee Reviews

Fostered a culture in quality service
Human Resources Director (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaDecember 2, 2013
As a highly dedicated and committed human resource professional, my work is characterized by the ability to foster cohesive internal operating units and promote high performing organizations.

I consider one of my strengths to be my ability to mentor and guide colleagues, helping them to reach their professional potential. I believe that mentoring in a positive way delivers better individual performance and fosters positive attitudes for employees, resulting in greater efficiency and producing a synergistic effect on the organization as a whole.

In my most recent position, I directed human resources activities at 4 separate office locations with a staff of over 100 professionals. My 14-year career as a Human Resource Manager has afforded me the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and knowledge.
Productive work place
Treatment of Wood Destroying Organisms Tech (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 6, 2012
Pros: stable pay
Cons: managment
•Pre-Treatment of Wood Destroying Organisms
•Provided exceptional customer service to Commercial and Residential customers
•Responsible for sales of $12k + per month
great place to be
Lawn Technician (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2012
A good place for new or experienced pest control technicians.
A Place with good Values.
bookkeeper, secretary (Former Employee), Washington, NCJuly 21, 2012
Pros: great atmosphere to work in, team oriented
Cons: no benefits
This place is excellent to work for, a place with good values. the owner is wonderful, easy to get along with, and you don't have to worry he is very respectful. The workers are dedicated and loyal, if you work here, you should have no problems with getting along with everyone as long as you do your job.