Turner Pest Control Employee Reviews in United States

The Best Company ever!
Director of Commercial Termite Services/ (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, Fl.June 25, 2015
I have been at Turner Pest control for almost 7 years. In my 34 year Pest Management career, I have worked at 2 large national companies employing 2300 team members at one of them but culturally they did not care for the employees considering Techs as "a dime a dozen". At Turner, we are family! We have about 120 caring and loving professionals that not only take very good care of our customers, but also care deeply about each other as well. The division Managers are highly trained and very knowledgable about not only pest control but also being mentors for each team mate. The Executive Team is phenomenal!! Not only running and growing annually a locally top 100 pest control company, but treating team members like each is a vital part of the overall success of the company. I plan on being at Turner for the rest of my working career.
Pros
Salary, annual picnics, fun, stability
Cons
none known
Fostered a culture in quality service
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaDecember 2, 2013
As a highly dedicated and committed human resource professional, my work is characterized by the ability to foster cohesive internal operating units and promote high performing organizations.

I consider one of my strengths to be my ability to mentor and guide colleagues, helping them to reach their professional potential. I believe that mentoring in a positive way delivers better individual performance and fosters positive attitudes for employees, resulting in greater efficiency and producing a synergistic effect on the organization as a whole.

In my most recent position, I directed human resources activities at 4 separate office locations with a staff of over 100 professionals. My 14-year career as a Human Resource Manager has afforded me the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and knowledge.
great place to be
Lawn Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2012
A good place for new or experienced pest control technicians.
A Place with good Values.
bookkeeper, secretary (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJuly 21, 2012
This place is excellent to work for, a place with good values. the owner is wonderful, easy to get along with, and you don't have to worry he is very respectful. The workers are dedicated and loyal, if you work here, you should have no problems with getting along with everyone as long as you do your job.
Pros
great atmosphere to work in, team oriented
Cons
no benefits

Want to know more about Turner Pest Control?

Ask a question