Turner

Turner Employer Reviews

interesting work place. Great people
Logistics Production (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: preks, braves tickets, special outtings, first run movies
Cons: not really any. i love to work hard.
18 years with WTBS and CNN . I worked with great people and watched the company flourish and grow. The most enjoyable part of working in a company like that for so long is that you see there children grow up to be great young men and woman.
Brand Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Lots of opportunities for learning and developing skills, as well as networking.

Very great work/life balance with lots of activities and opportunities to mingle with other departments.

Great campus with great benefits.
Accounting
Accounting Technician (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2015
• Performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger.
• Preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports and accounts payable or receivable functions.
• Familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Wires, managed inventory, prepared bank deposits, account reconciliation and write offs.
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2015
Turner is a great company to work for with excellent benefits.
Good Company, solid benefits lots of perks.
Production Support Specialist (Former Employee), CNN center downtown Atlanta Georgia.January 5, 2015
A typical day at work involved responding to customer issues regarding problems with their computers from boot up problems to networking issues to application troubleshooting over the phone and via remote control software.
Truly a great place to work
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2014
Wonderful industry. Everyone is willing to teach you if your willing to learn
Excellent people
Financial Analyst - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2014
Keeping up with the ever growing mobile business takes much creative thinking. Some of my work include data analysis, risk/opportunity modeling, and third party payments.
fun unique family style environment
Senior Director of Event Marketing & Media (Former Employee), New York CityDecember 29, 2014
Daily laughs smiles and professionalism.
Day to day was exciting meeting with graffiti artists and concepting programs for the clients. the best part of my job was my team which was very skillful and highly knowledgable on all things related to events and marketing. The most enjoyable thing is seeing the final product which only starts with my proposal to the client. The end result is priceless.
One of the worst companies I have ever worked for
Senior Financial Analyst - Ad Sales Finance (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 9, 2014
This is a bloated company with false leadership. Some company will come in, buy it, and restructure it appropriately. This company is embedded in a subservient culture and is a joke.
A TYPICAL DAY @ TURNER
Executive Assistant to the President (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 4, 2014
Pros: boss pays for parking (500 amonth)
Cons: have no life work 12 -14 hours a day
First off I would like to express that I love my job BUT I am ready for a change...

i am here at 6am (after driving into NYC) then depart @ 6pm or 7pm to start my daily drive home which consist of 20 miles but actually takes an hour to an hour and half

I am a team player and assist all Execs that are visiting from other states.
My co-worksers are great and are always there to assist if need be,

I really cant state that there is a hard part of the job - I wish the job was on the West coast.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with all different types of people.
Log Editor Boomerang Network (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2014
The work, life, balance at Turner Broadcasting is great. Co-workers are like family. Benefits are excellent, there are many vendors to chose from. Turner offers Professional Development Classes (PDC) free to all employees. It's a great way to grow your skills and improve your personal brand.
Exciting company to be a part of!
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2014
Pros: casual, fun environment. benefits are great.
I have loved my position in Research at Turner. It is exciting and full of new projects everyday.
Great company, poor management
Coordinator (Former Employee), AtlantaNovember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Great Company, awesome benefits. Managers need management training.
Great work environment.
Revenue Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2014
Pros: great management team.
The company gave its employees great benefits. There were growth opportunities. Lastly, great culture.
Fun work environment
Sr. Recovery Specialist, Corporate Credit Services (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2014
Fun work environment. It was a temp position only. Collecting on media time has a very unique approach.
Drastically changing culture
Director, Strategic Planning & Business Operations (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2014
A lot of change with limited communication has made the work culture very difficult
Fantastic company to work for, great non-traditional benefits as well as traditional.
Director, Internet Operations (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2014
Great environment. Collaborative, innovative, competitive media environment.
Great salary and benefits. Upper management, not so much.
Senior Voice Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: upper management
Great salary and benefits. Upper management, not so much. The people at Turner are wonderful to work with but upper management makes even every day tasks tedious and frustrating. You would find that even the simplest of decisions can take months for upper management to make. That is if they don't ignore the issue completely.
Working for Turner was one of the high points in my career
Lead Systems Designer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2014
Turner was a fantastic company to work for and I have very few complaints. The corporate culture was awesome, fun, encouraging, socially active and very progressive. From compensation to benefits and even the intangibles, what Turner offers its employees is top-notch.

The only downsides are par for the course in any large corporation. Corporate politics are a factor, although less than in other companies I have worked for. Additionally, their sheer size makes them sluggish in adapting to or embracing changes; although, to be fair, they are keenly interested in staying on the cutting edge and making changes, where needed, so that is also a positive.
Good Company
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: gym, training, mentor programs
I worked for Turner for 3 years. They culture was awesome and the people in my department really cared about each other.

1 2 3 4 5

About Turner

Turner Broadcasting creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments – Read more

Turner Photos